of March 1, 2017 No. 99
About approval of the Procedure for movement of goods to the area or from the area of conducting anti-terrorist operation
1. Approve the Procedure for movement of goods to the area or from the area of conducting anti-terrorist operation which is applied.
2. To the anti-terrorist center under Security service, to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Security service, the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of questions of temporarily occupied territories and internally displaced persons, Administration of the State Border Service, National police, the Public fiscal service with participation of the public and volunteers to provide in checkpoints of entrance/departure counteraction to illicit movement of goods, and also to establish control of movement of the humanitarian assistance to the area or from the area of conducting anti-terrorist operation (through the line of contact and/or in its limits).
3. To the ministries, other central executive bodies, state bodies to issue the acts provided by the approved this resolution Rather within two months.
4. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its publication, except Item 1 of this resolution which becomes effective in 10 days from the date of publication, and Items 9 and 31 of the Procedure approved by this resolution which become effective in month from the date of its publication.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 1, 2017, No. 99
1. This Procedure determines legal regime of movement of goods, including, recognized in accordance with the established procedure as the humanitarian assistance, to the area or from the area of conducting anti-terrorist operation (through the line of contact and/or in its limits) and extends to physical persons and subjects of housekeeping who perform such movements.
2. The terms used in this Procedure have the following value:
humanitarian platforms - the territory around conducting anti-terrorist operation on which goods control, recognized in accordance with the established procedure as the humanitarian assistance is exercised (further - humanitarian aid) are created goods for further import to temporarily uncontrollable territory by donors (foreign, domestic and International Humanitarian Organizations);
the humanitarian and logistic center - the platform in the controlled territory around conducting anti-terrorist operation on which retail and small wholesale trade by food, personal hygiene means, clothes and footwear, household chemicals, and also provision of services, the humanitarian and charitable assistance is performed;
road corridors (automobile and on the railroad) - the main directions of movement within the controlled territory equipped with route signs and information indexes from checkpoints to the line of contact;
control post within road corridors on the railroad (further - control post) - part of the checkpoint of entrance/departure on the railroad which is placed in the allocated territory of the railway station, with complex of buildings, engineering, fortification constructions and technical means where divisions of State frontier service and if necessary other divisions exercising the state control exercise control of movement of goods by railway rolling stock through the line of contact;
the checkpoint of entrance/departure - specially allocated territory on the highway with complex of buildings, special, engineering, fortification constructions and technical means where the divisions exercising the state control exercise control of movement and the omission on temporarily uncontrollable territory and from such territory of persons, vehicles, goods;
the checkpoint of entrance/departure on the railroad - specially allocated territory of the railway station with complex of buildings, special, engineering, fortification constructions and technical means where the relevant divisions exercise the state control of movement of faces, vehicles and goods, the omission on temporarily uncontrollable territory and from such territory of persons, including service personnel, and also railway rolling stock;
the control coupon - the document for internal check of passing of control by vehicles between the line of collision and the checkpoint of entrance/departure and back which form affirms the head of anti-terrorist operation;
the controlled territory - the territory around conducting anti-terrorist operation on which public authorities in full perform the powers, stipulated by the legislation;
the coordination center for questions of the mode and economic activity in the territories adjacent to safety strip along the line of contact (further the coordination center) - the division which is formed under operational staff on management of counter-terrorist operation for the purpose of the organization of issue of permissions to physical persons and decision making about inclusion of subjects of housekeeping in the corresponding lists for movement;
the line of collision - conditional differentiation between temporarily uncontrollable territory and the controlled territory;
the natural sheet - the document for control of movement of goods at checkpoints of entrance/departure on the railroad (control posts) which form affirms PJSC Ukrzheldoroga;
The joint center of civil and military cooperation - group of representatives of Armed Forces, the SSU (in coordination), the Ministry of Internal Affairs (in coordination), National guard (in coordination), State frontier services (in coordination), GFS (in coordination), military civil authorities (in coordination), local executive bodies (in coordination), local government bodies (in coordination), public organizations (in coordination) which is created for coordination of collateral actions of Armed Forces, other military forming and law enforcement agencies, military civil authorities, local executive bodies, local government bodies, the international, non-state, charitable organizations, associations of citizens, mass media and for the purpose of quick response to threats of emergence of humanitarian crisis, recoveries of legality and law and order in areas (settlements) of conducting anti-terrorist operation, attraction of additional resources for needs of citizens, divisions of Armed Forces and law enforcement agencies;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.