It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 9, 2017
of March 2, 2017 No. 75
About approval of the Standard Anti-corruption program of the Legal entity
According to Item 12 parts one of Article 11, to Item 5 parts one of Article 12, to article 63 of the Law of Ukraine "About prevention of corruption", to the subitem of 1 Item of 19 tasks and actions for accomplishment of the State program for realization of the fundamentals of the state Anti-corruption policy in Ukraine (Anti-corruption strategy) for 2015-2017 given in appendix 2 to the state program on realization of fundamentals of the state Anti-corruption policy in Ukraine (Anti-corruption strategy) for 2015-2017 approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 29, 2015 No. 265, to the Actions for prevention of corruption in the ministries, other central executive bodies approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 5, 2016 No. 803-r, the National agency according to the prevention of corruption of RESHILO:
1. Approve the Standard Anti-corruption program of the Legal entity which is attached.
2. Determine that the Legal entities determined in part two of article 62 of the Law of Ukraine "About prevention of corruption" approve the Anti-corruption programs on the basis of the Standard Anti-corruption program approved by Item 1 of this decision.
3. To submit to department of the organization of work on the prevention and identification of corruption in accordance with the established procedure this decision on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. Control over the implementation of this decision to assign to the member of the National agency concerning prevention of corruption Skopich A. D.
Approved by the Decision of the National agency concerning prevention of corruption of March 2, 2017 No. 75
Proclaims this Anti-corruption _________ program (full name of the Legal entity) (further - the Legal entity) that his workers, officials, the head and founders (participants) in the internal activities, and also in legal relationship with business partners, public authorities, local government bodies, are guided by the principle of "zero tolerance" to any manifestations of corruption and will undertake all stipulated by the legislation measures for the prevention, identification and anti-corruption and the related actions (practicians).
1. The anti-corruption program represents complex of rules, standards and procedures for identification, counteraction and prevention of corruption in activities of the Legal entity.
2. The anti-corruption program establishes standards and requirements not below, than provided by the Law of Ukraine "About prevention of corruption" (further - the Law) and the Typical Anti-corruption program approved by the decision of the National agency concerning prevention of corruption.
3. Terms in the Anti-corruption program are used in the values given in the Law.
4. The anti-corruption program is approved by the decision (order) of the head of the Legal entity after its discussion with workers and officials of the Legal entity.
5. The text of the Anti-corruption program is in continuous open access for workers, officials of the Legal entity, and also for his business partners 1.
1. The anti-corruption program is obligatory for accomplishment by all workers of the Legal entity, including officials of all levels, the head, founders (participants), and also for all business entities (branches, divisions, affiliated enterprises) over which it exercises control.
2. The anti-corruption program is also applied by the Legal entity in its legal relationship with business partners, including public authorities and local government bodies.
3. Implementation of actions for accomplishment (realization) of the Anti-corruption program within the powers is performed:
1) founders (participants) of the Legal entity (further - founders (participants));
2) the head of the Legal entity (further - the head);
3) the official of the Legal entity responsible for implementation of the Anti-corruption program (further - the Representative) whose legal status is determined by the Law and the Anti-corruption program;
4) officials of the Legal entity of all levels and other workers of the Legal entity (further - workers).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.