It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
February 22, 2017
of February 1, 2017 No. 70
About Advisory council of the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine concerning ethnopolicy
According to Item 6 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 3, 2014 No. 495, I order:
1. Approve Regulations on Advisory council of the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine concerning ethnopolicy which are applied.
2. To department for religions and nationalities (Yurash A. V.) provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the state secretary Karandeev R. V.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine of February 1, 2017 No. 70
1. This Provision determines the general principles of activities of Advisory council of the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine concerning ethnopolicy (further - Advisory council).
2. The advisory council is permanent advisory advisory body which is formed for carrying out the analysis of public processes, preparation of expert evaluation, provision of recommendations and offers on ethnopolicy, and also ensuring forming and realization of state policy in the field of the international relations and protection of the rights of ethnic minorities.
In this Provision the terms "potential conflict of interest" and "real conflict of interest" are used in the values given in the Law of Ukraine "About prevention of corruption".
3. In the work the Advisory council is guided by the Constitution of Ukraine, the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation of Ukraine and this Provision.
4. The decision on creation or liquidation of Advisory council, its quantitative and members are accepted by orders of the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine (further - Ministry of culture).
5. The main objectives of Advisory council are:
studying of problematic issues of providing in Ukraine the rights of ethnic minorities;
providing within competence of scientific reasons for the problems requiring the solution at the level of the legislation of Ukraine;
preparation of offers on forming and realization of state policy in the field of the international relations and protection of the rights of ethnic minorities;
determination of ways, mechanisms and methods of the solution of the problematic issues arising in the field of ethnopolicy.
6. Advisory council according to the tasks assigned to it:
1) is carried out by the analysis of the state of affairs and origins of problems in the course of forming and realization of state policy in the respective sphere;
2) studies information obtained in the procedure established by the legislation on activities of Ministry of culture, others central and local executive bodies, local government bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations for ethnopolicy;
3) is performed by informative monitoring, the analysis and assessment of the public processes happening both in Ukraine and of its limits; monitoring and the analysis of manifestations of intolerance on the racial or ethnic soil in the Ukrainian society;
4) studies the problematic issues connected with realization of state policy in the field of ethnopolicy;
5) studies problematic issues of providing in Ukraine of the rights of ethnic minorities;
6) prepares evidence-based offers on problems which need to be solved at the level of the legislation of Ukraine in the field of ethnopolicy and providing the rights of ethnic minorities, to counteraction to manifestations of intolerance on the racial or ethnic soil;
7) participates in study and development of bills and drafts of other regulatory legal acts, state programs, international treaties of Ukraine in the field of ethnopolicy, providing the rights of ethnic minorities;
8) prepares offers on forming and realization of state policy in the field of ethnopolicy, ways, mechanisms and methods of the solution of the problematic issues arising in case of realization of state policy in the specified sphere;
9) is provided in case of need by carrying out at meetings of professional consultations and studying of the problematic issues connected with forming and realization of state policy in the field of ethnopolicy;
10) promotes conducting scientific examinations by specialists in the field of ethnopolicy;
Submits 11) by results of the work to management of Ministry of culture of the recommendation and proposal.
7. The advisory council has the right:
receive from central and local executive bodies, local government bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations the documents and other materials necessary for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it;
form working groups (in case of need);
involve in accordance with the established procedure Advisory council of representatives of public authorities and local self-government, public figures, scientists, specialists in questions of ethnopolicy and public processes (from their consent);
make offers to management of Ministry of culture on the questions which are within the competence of Advisory council.
8. The structure of Advisory council affirms every two years, in case of need changes can be made to it. The chairman, the vice-chairman, the secretary and members of Advisory council are part of Advisory council.
In Advisory council the leading scientists, specialists in questions of ethnopolicy and the international relations, representatives of institutes of civil society (under approval), and also the first deputy of the Minister of Cultural Affairs of Ukraine or the deputy minister of culture of Ukraine according to distribution of obligations are involved.
The specialist involved in Advisory council cannot perform the powers more than two terms in a row.
The total quantity of members of Advisory council shall constitute at least five people.
9. The chairman of Advisory council and its deputy are elected at constituent meeting by open voting of the present members of Advisory council.
Chairman of Advisory council:
determines the agenda of meetings of Advisory council;
conducts meeting of Advisory council, puts the question to the vote, announces its results;
controls question of avoidance of conflict of interest of members of Advisory council;
provides comprehensive and objective consideration of the questions considered at meeting of Advisory council;
signs the minutes of Advisory council;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.