of July 3, 2015 No. 235-nk
About approval of the state standard rates on pricing and estimates
According to the subitem 12) of Item 17 of the Regulations on the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 24, 2014 1011, of Item 19 of the Regulations on Committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the approved Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 29, 2014 No. 30 (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 9778) I ORDER:
1) the State standard rate by determination of estimated cost of construction in the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) the State standard rate by determination of size of overheads in construction according to appendix 2 to this order;
3) the State standard rate by determination of the additional costs connected with solutions of the project of the organization of construction according to appendix 3 to this order;
4) the State standard rate on monitoring of current prices and calculation of the estimate prices of construction resources according to appendix 4 to this order;
5) the State standard rate by determination of size of transportation expenses in transit freights for construction according to appendix 5 to this order;
6) the State standard rate on development of resource estimate norms and determination of the estimate prices of operation of construction machines, mechanisms and vehicles according to appendix 6 to this order;
7) the State standard rate by calculation of the estimate salary in construction according to appendix 7 to this order.
2. To provide to management of estimate norms in construction of Committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. I reserve control of execution of this order.
to the Order of the Chairman of Committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 3, 2015 No. 235-nk
1. This "The state standard rate by determination of estimated cost of construction in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further – the State standard rate) is developed according to requirements of the legislation in the sphere of architectural, town-planning and construction activities of the Republic of Kazakhstan and is intended for determination of estimated cost of construction in case of development of project (project and estimate) documentation on the objects built due to the state investments into construction or at the expense of means of subjects of the quasi-public sector.
2. The state standard rate is normative basis for cost determination of construction and contains the basic principles and methodical provisions on pricing in construction and to estimating (estimate calculations) on construction of facilities.
3. Normative - methodical provisions of this State standard rate are constituted on the basis of resource method of cost determination of construction in current prices.
4. In this State standard rate the following basic concepts are used:
1) current prices – the prices of construction resources of the specific period (quarter, half-year, year);
2) capital repairs of buildings and constructions – works on recovery or replacement of separate parts of buildings (constructions) or the whole designs, details and the technical equipment in connection with their physical wear and destruction on more durable and economic, improving them operational indicators;
3) the equipment – the processing and engineering equipment of objects;
4) new construction – construction of separate objects, buildings and constructions, complex of objects of the basic, the subsidiary and serving purpose of again created companies, separate productions which after commissioning will be on separate balance, performed on new platforms for the purpose of creation of new object or new production capacity, construction on the new platform of the company of the same or bigger capacity (performance, handling capacity, capacity of the building or construction) instead of the liquidated company;
5) expansion of operating plant, the building or construction (further object) – construction of additional productions, the areas, capacities on the operating object, and also construction new and expansion of the existing certain shops and objects of the basic, the subsidiary and serving purpose in the territory of the operating objects or the platforms adjoining them for the purpose of creation of additional or new production capacities. Also the construction of the branches and productions which are their part which after commissioning will not be on separate balance belongs to expansion of the operating objects. If in the course of project study need and economic feasibility along with expansion of object to perform reconstruction of the operating shops and objects of the basic came to light, the subsidiary and serving purpose, the corresponding works and costs are included the project of expansion of object. At the same time works and costs on reconstruction of the operating shops and objects join in estimate and summary estimate calculations separately;
6) reconstruction of operating plant, the building or construction – object reorganization on the single complex project without construction new and expansions of the existing objects and shops of basic purpose, directed to increase in production volume, receipt of new products, enhancement of production and improvement of its technical and economic level, service conditions and environmental protection, based on modern achievements of scientific and technical progress; - reorganization of the building or construction for improvement of its functioning with changes of the main technical and economic indicators (quantity and the area of apartments, total structural volume and total area of the building, capacity or handling capacity or its appointment), change of the layout of rooms, construction of superstructures, vstroyek and extensions;
7) the engineering equipment – the complex of the technical devices providing necessary conditions of life and productive activity, including devices of water supply systems (cold and hot), sewerages, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, gas supply, electric equipment, hoisting-and-transport devices (elevators, escalators), means of rubbish disposal, vacuum cleaning, fire extinguishing, the alarm system, installation of telephones, radiofication and other types of internal improvement;
8) pricing in construction - the mechanism of formation of cost of construction products;
9) the post-project estimated cost of construction – the estimated cost of construction determined at completion stage of project development of construction, before its representation for examination, and reflected in the corresponding summary estimate calculation;
10) construction queue – the part of construction consisting of one or several start-up complexes of group of buildings or constructions which input in operation provides production or rendering the services provided by the project. The design estimates on queue of construction are subject to approval in accordance with the established procedure, as as a part of building, and the separate project;
11) building – set of buildings and constructions (objects), of different function (production, social, transport and other infrastructure) which construction is performed according to the single design estimates with summary estimate calculation of construction cost;
12) construction resources – costs of work of workers and drivers, time of operation of construction machines and mechanisms, construction materials, products and designs, the equipment;
13) the post-expert estimated cost of construction – the estimated cost of construction recommended for approval by the conclusion of state examination according to the construction project, and reflected in the corresponding summary estimate calculation;
14) material resources – construction materials, products, designs and the engineering equipment;
15) the estimate of the contractor (offer) - the estimate documentation as a part of the competitive proposal of the contractor constituted by it taking into account own organizational technological capability for participation in tenders on purchase of contract works and services;
16) object – the separate building or construction with all arrangements relating to it, the equipment, furniture, stock, subsidiary and auxiliary devices, with the engineering networks and all-areal materials adjoining to it, or set of the buildings and constructions having general technological or other purpose;
17) construction of facilities – new construction, reconstruction, expansion of the companies, buildings and constructions, modernization of the companies, capital repairs of buildings and constructions;
18) the price list - the list of the prices of the material resources offered by the companies (producers, suppliers);
19) resource method – method of cost determination of construction by calculation in current prices and rates of cost elements (resources) necessary for project implementation of construction;
20) industry normative and technical documents – the normative and technical documents of the central state bodies and (or) departments establishing technique and rules of cost determination on implementation of the state investment projects which are not regulated by the legislation in the sphere of architecture, town planning and construction of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
21) authorized state body for architecture, town planning and construction - the central state body performing management in the sphere of public administration of architectural, town-planning and construction activities;
22) estimated cost – the object construction cost determined according to estimate standard rates in case of development of the project documentation on construction;
23) estimate documentation – documentation as a part of the construction project determining the estimated cost of construction;
24) estimate standard rates - the complex of regulating documents on pricing and estimates which is basis for determination of estimated cost of construction and including: methodical instructions, instructions and recommendations about cost determination of construction of facilities;
estimate norms for the works in construction established on the accepted measuring instrument;
estimate norms on the separate expenses and costs in construction expressed percentage of the accepted accrual base;
the integrated estimate norms;
estimate prices of construction resources;
25) estimate norms – the resource pool (costs of work of workers of construction, operating time of construction machines, materials requirement, products and designs) established on the accepted measuring instrument of construction, installation and other works or relative sizes specifying the size of separate expenses and costs in case of construction, expressed percentage of the accepted accrual base;
26) the estimate regulatory base - the state estimate standard rates developed on unified conceptual and methodical basis, approved and enacted according to the procedure, established by authorized state body for architecture, town planning and construction, jointly acting during certain period of time and constituting the normative legal basis for determination of estimated cost of construction;
27) estimate profit – the amount of means which is normative part of estimated cost of construction, intended for covering of the expenses not attributable to job cost, developments of contract organization, additional material stimulation of her workers;
28) the estimate of the customer (the investor, the builder, the administrator of the budget programs) - the estimate documentation constituted on the basis of the state estimate standard rates, intended for planning of investing activities and determination of maximum price of construction for carrying out tender on purchase of contract works and services;
29) reserve of means of the customer for unforeseen works and costs – the amount of funds for cost recovery of works and costs, requirement for which arises in the course of development of working documentation or during construction as a result of refining of project decisions or conditions of construction on objects (work types) provided in the approved project;
30) processing equipment – the processing lines, machines, installations, devices, machines, mechanisms, devices and other devices making various engineering procedures as a result of which energy is made is developed semifinished product, ready-made product or their movement, and also processes accompanying them providing management automation with engineering procedures, functions of communication and control is provided; the sanitary equipment connected with ensuring operation of processing equipment and engineering procedures; the banding pipelines delivered complete with the capital equipment, pipeline armature, metal designs, sites of cables, measuring with the cut ends; the initial fund of the tool, industrial equipment and stock necessary for operation of the enacted companies, buildings and constructions, spare parts to the equipment;
31) modernization – complex of actions for increase in technical and economic level of separate productions, shops and sites of operating plants on the basis of implementation of advanced technology and the new equipment, mechanization and automation of production, upgrade and replacement of obsolete and physically worn-out equipment new, more productive, and also on enhancement of economic and auxiliary services of the company;
32) object - analog – object similar (comparable) to designed project in the functional purpose and technical characteristics, and having the most effective technical and economic indicators as an example;
33) overheads – the amount of means for cost recovery stroitelno – the assembly organizations connected with creation of general terms of production, its servicing, the organization and management and also for tax payment and obligatory payments in the budget established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, not considered by other components of estimated cost of construction;
34) supervision of erection - organizational technical guidance and supervision from specialists of manufacturer of the equipment of accomplishment by specialists of the customer of works on installation of equipment before its input in operation and achievements of warranty indicators, carrying out consultations and training of specialists of the customer;
35) the integrated estimate norms – the derivative estimate norms determining quantity of necessary resources per unit of capacity of object, the integrated structural elements or the integrated work types;
36) start-up complex – group of the objects (or their parts) which are part of building or its queue which input in operation provides production or rendering the services accepted by the project, the working conditions corresponding to the current legislation for service personnel, environmental protection and normal (according to existing rules) sanitary and epidemiologic service conditions. The design estimates on start-up complex are subject to approval in accordance with the established procedure, as as a part of building, and the separate project;
37) element estimate norms - the estimate norms of primary level determining expense of construction resources on the accepted measuring instrument in natural indicators on accomplishment of separate work types in construction.
5. The main requirements to technique of pricing and procedures of determination of estimated cost of construction of facilities, financed by the state investments into construction or by means of subjects of the quasi-public sector, are:
6. Estimate norms are established on the basis of development of process charts, with timing of processes of construction on construction objects, adaptation and acceptance of progressive regulations of foreign countries, and also settlement and analytical methods by results of which the needs for construction resources at the level of element estimate norms, summary requirements of resources on the accepted unit of measure for the integrated estimate norms, and regulations of the limited costs percentage of the accepted base of their charge are determined. Estimate norms consider the reached industry average level of the accepted equipment and technology.
In estimate norms the full range of the transactions necessary for accomplishment of certain work type in normal (standard, average) conditions is considered. In case of works in special conditions: constraint, gas contamination, near the operative equipment – is applied to estimate norms the coefficients specified in normative and technical documents on use of estimate norms and technical parts to collections of element estimate norms of expense of resources on construction works, installation of equipment and repair construction works.
7. The estimate prices of the material resources and resources constituting cost of operation of machines and mechanisms are determined on the basis of monitoring of their current prices by all regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan and used as normative basis for creation of estimate documentation in case of project development of construction.
8. The estimate salary is determined taking into account regulations of the labor law of the Republic of Kazakhstan and according to the state statistics about the average monthly salary of workers by construction industry.
9. Estimated cost of construction is determined in current prices, resource method, on the basis of direct calculation allocated on the project and estimate norms of resource indicators: costs of work, usage time of construction machines, material consumption, products, designs, equipment, data on distances and methods of their delivery to the site, expense of energy carriers on the technological purposes of construction, and current prices on these resources.
10. In case of creation of estimate documentation detailed calculation of cost elements of construction resources for all works on construction of construction object, with their layout on components is made: labor costs, time of operation of machines and mechanisms (by name), materials, products and designs (by name).
11. For ensuring efficiency of calculation (recalculation) of estimate documentation for the required period in case of the changing prices, resource and price indicators are given in resource estimates separately. The estimate regulatory base of the Republic of Kazakhstan is created in printing and in electronic format. Collections of current prices of construction resources are created in the form of the electronic catalogs updated quarterly.
12. The resource method is applied to determination of estimated cost of costs at all stages of project development of construction and to all stages of lifecycle of objects: investment offer, feasibility statement, project, working project and working documentation, construction, operation and utilization.
13. Form basis for determination of estimated cost of construction:
1) task (specification) and basic data from the customer;
2) project documentation;
3) the existing estimate standard rates;
4) current prices on resources by results of monitoring.
14. Forming of estimated cost of construction of facilities in the Republic of Kazakhstan is provided on the basis of functioning of system of pricing in construction in which structure join:
1) the resource base including element estimate norms of expense of resources, cost rates of work, time of operation of machines and mechanisms, production consumption rates of material resources, which is regularly updated with inclusion of the new or staticized regulations on technologies of construction production;
2) the Unified state register of new technologies in construction which is systematically filled up by new process charts on perspective construction technologies and periodic updating of the existing process charts;
3) the integrated estimate norms of expense of resources;
4) Single national electronic bank of preproject and project (project and estimate) documentation on construction of facilities, financed by the state investments into construction or by means of subjects of the quasi-public sector;
5) monitoring of current prices on all regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan with collection and the automated information processing in the single center;
6) complex of the regulating organizational and methodical documents establishing the all-technical requirements necessary for development, accounting, storages and applications of the design estimates for construction of facilities of different function, applications of modern software of complex designing.
15. Determination of estimated cost of construction of facilities at different stages of investment and construction process is performed according to the estimate of the customer, on the basis of the relevant state estimate norms and standard rates.
Estimated cost in preproject stage (at stage of preproject studies, the investment offer, feasibility statement) is determined according to the State standard rate by determination of settlement construction cost as a part of the preproject documentation approved by the order of the Chairman of Committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan. At the same time the integrated estimate norms, data of objects of analogs and the existing collections of the estimate prices of construction resources are used.
Estimated cost on blueprint stage is determined according to this State standard rate with use of the integrated estimate norms on constructive decisions, the integrated estimate norms by work types, element estimate norms of expense of resources and the existing collections of the estimate prices of construction resources. At the same time estimated cost is created at the final stage of designing as post-project estimated cost, with assessment of resource indicators of estimate documentation in current prices for date of submission of the project to bodies of state examination.
Estimated cost at stage of issue of the conclusion of state examination is determined by the construction project as post-expert estimated cost, with use of collections of the estimate prices of construction resources operating for date of execution of the conclusion of state examination.
16. Post-project estimated cost of construction is approved by the customer before submission of the design estimates to bodies of state examination.
17. Post-expert estimated cost of construction affirms the customer and is the basis for determination of limit of funds for implementation of investment projects due to the state investments into construction or at the expense of means of subjects of the quasi-public sector.
18. On objects lasting construction more than one calendar year the estimated cost of construction is determined taking into account the normative term of construction, breakdown of the volumes of investment on calendar years according to backlog regulations in construction, with indexation of amounts of the forthcoming periods by the official forecast rate of inflation. The forecast rates of inflation are determined according to the forecast of social and economic development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the corresponding five-year period which is annually updated and approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to Item 22 of System of state planning in the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 18, 2009 No. 827. At the same time the estimated cost of resources determined by price lists remains without changes and is not subject to indexation.
19. The contract price of construction fixed in the works agreement is determined according to the legislation in the sphere of public procurements by results of tender by purchase of contract works and services, on the basis of the price of the won competitive proposal of the contractor, by its estimate (offer), within the limit of means set by the estimate of the customer.
20. The estimate of the contractor (offer) is constituted by resource method in current prices, based on the estimate of the customer, with revaluation of construction resources on the basis of booking data of the contractor on compensation, the cost of operation of construction machines, the cost of material resources according to the actual transactions, current contracts, or offers on their delivery, on the actual overhead level.
The estimate of the customer is transferred to potential contractors as a part of the tender documentation in electronic format.
In case of creation of the estimate of the contractor based on the estimate of the customer the name and physical amounts of works on the project, standard costs of construction resources, high-quality and quantitative structure of building constructions and project materials (resource part of the estimate of the customer) shall be left without changes.
The contractor regarding machines and mechanisms is allowed to specify the specific brands of the equipment used by it corresponding on technical characteristics to aggregative forms of the construction equipment taken in estimate norms, under condition if the included equipment on capacity and performance does not affect standard time. Also the contractor is allowed to offer the option on line items of the "other" (auxiliary) materials, "other" (auxiliary) construction machines and mechanisms used by it in practice on work types without change/quality degradation and technology.
On the basis of comparison of estimates of the customer and the contractor the catalog of single contractual quotations on all line items (works and separate costs) of the estimate of the customer is constituted and affirms as structure of contract price. Single contractual quotations are constituted in tenge on the accepted unit of output on the project, with all corresponding additional charges without the value added tax. This catalog of single contractual quotations forms basis in case of settlement between the customer and the contractor for the performed works.
21. The estimate of the contractor shall be constituted taking into account own organizational and technical capability of the contractor, with observance of basic provisions, requirements, conditions and restrictions of this State standard rate except the cost indicators determined by actual data of the contractor.
22. Estimated cost of construction according to structure of investments and procedure for planning and the organization of construction is subdivided on the following work types and costs:
1) installation and construction works;
2) equipment costs, furniture and stock;
3) other costs.
23. Installation and construction works are included:
1) works on construction of buildings and constructions;
3) device of the national teams and monolithic steel concrete and concrete, brick, block, metal, wooden and other building constructions, floors, roofs;
4) finishing works;
5) drilling-and-blasting and pile works;
6) works on fixing of soil, the device of lowering wells, well-drilling, protection of building constructions and the equipment from corrosion;
7) heat-insulating works (including brickwork envelope and lining of coppers, industrial furnaces and other aggregates);
8) works on the device of internal water supply system, the sewerage, heating, gas supply, ventilation and air conditioning (including the cost of heating coppers, radiators, heaters, boilers and other sanitary products and arrangements), and also other internal pipelines;
9) the works performed in case of specialized construction including: automobile and railroads, bridges and pipes, tunnels and subways, power lines, constructions of communication, broadcasting and television, designs of hydraulic engineering constructions, industrial furnaces and pipes, erosion-preventive and other nature protection constructions, shore protection works;
10) works on construction of external networks and constructions of water supply, the sewerage, heat – and power supply, gas pipelines, constructions for sewage treatment and for protection of the atmosphere from pollution;
11) works on electric lighting of residential and public buildings;
12) the works on dismantling of building constructions performed in case of reconstruction and modernization of the companies, buildings and constructions;
13) works on gardening;
14) works on preparation of the territory of construction: deforestation and bush, rooting out of stubs, layout of the territory, alluvium of soil and other works on creation of relief, demolition and transfer of structures, road haulage of soil and construction debris;
15) works on the device of the bases, the bases and supporting frameworks under the equipment, other works provided in collections of element estimate norms on construction repair and construction, restoration recovery work.
16) assembly and installation in project provision on the place of continuous operation (including check and individual testing empty and under loading) all types of engineering and processing equipment;
17) laying of utility power lines and networks to electropower plants, accession to power networks and preparation for delivery under adjustment of electrical machines, the device of electric lighting of buildings;
18) laying of technological pipelines and the device of eyeliners to the equipment of water, air, couple cooling and other liquids in the amounts provided by the collection of element estimate norms on installation of equipment;
19) other works provided in collections of element estimate norms on installation of equipment, including the dismantle of the equipment, installations, machines and devices performed in case of reconstruction and modernization of operating plants, buildings and constructions.
24. The list of the equipment intended for ensuring functioning of object is established by the design assignment approved by the customer and also in design process by results of development of appropriate sections of the project. At the same time the customer the dividing sheet of the engineering equipment of delivery of the customer and contractor is also created and affirms. Delivery of processing equipment, furniture and stock is performed by the customer.
25. Treats the cost of the equipment, furniture and stock considered in estimates on construction:
1) acquisition value (production) and delivery to priobjektny warehouse:
the complexes of all types mounted or not mounted (processing, energy, hoisting-and-transport, pumping and compressor and other equipment), the equipment of electronic computer centers, laboratories, masterful of different function, medical offices;
instrumentations, automation equipment and communication;
the tool, stock, stamps, devices, the equipment, spare parts, special containers for transportation of the semifinished products or finished goods included in initial fund of the enacted productions;
the equipment, the tool, stock, furniture and other pieces of internal furniture which are required for initial equipment of hostels, objects of municipal services, education, culture, health care, trade;
2) cost of the non-standard equipment;
3) the cost of supervision of erection (for the equipment delivered on the terms of supervision of erection).
Other costs are subdivided into the costs of the customer and the contractor (relating to contract works).
The list of the other works and costs which are carried out by the contractor are given in appendix 1 to this State standard rate.
26. The other costs of the customer for preparation (development) of the territory of construction and input of objects in operation which are not regulated by the legislation in the sphere of architectural, town-planning and construction activities are determined by industry normative and technical documents. These costs of the customer join in the summary estimate on preparation (development) of the territory of construction and commissioning of the facility.
27. Amounts of installation and construction works and equipment costs, furniture and stock are determined in borders of the separate objects which are part of building, and other costs are determined by building in general. Allocation of separate objects as a part of building and determination of their borders is performed proceeding from condition of optimum structuring costs in estimate documentation on building for planning and the organization of construction.
Depending on type of buildings and specifics of construction as separate objects in case of creation of estimate documentation, are allocated:
in case of construction of industrial or construction engineering complexes – external networks with the serving and auxiliary constructions on them (water supply, the sewerage, central heating, gasification, power supply), sidings, intra quarter roads, all-areal works;
in case of specialized construction in the oil and gas industry – oil or gas well (operational or prospecting) with all the equipments relating to it, auxiliary constructions and works;
in case of specialized construction in coal and ore mining industry – driving and the equipment of excavations and other underground constructions of the mine;
in case of specialized construction in forestry and wood industry – the site on sorting or splotka of wood;
in case of specialized construction in melioration and water economy – the canal or the site of the canal with all constructions, the reclaimed land area with all constructions and work types;
in railway construction – road bed or the upper structure of way within stage or separate Item, the communication line, the alarm system, centralization, blocking, power supply or contact network on certain site;
in road construction – road bed, road clothes, water throughput pipes and other constructions within the section of the highway;
in case of linear construction (iron and automobile, bulk distribution lines, power lines and communications are expensive) – group of buildings and constructions within one of sites (for example: retaining walls, against landslide or antilandslide constructions, water throughput constructions – within stage; arrow posts, Items of technical inspection – within separate Item; group of intensifying Items, communication devices and the alarm system, centralization, blocking – on certain site).
28. The structure of estimate documentation is determined depending on staging of the developed design estimates, features and technical complexity of object.
The project (working project) are included:
1) report of costs (if necessary);
2) summary estimate calculation;
3) estimate calculation of construction cost;
4) object and local resource estimates;
5) object and local estimate calculations;
6) estimate calculations on acquisition of the equipment, furniture and stock;
7) estimate calculations on separate cost types (if necessary);
8) summary resource sheets;
9) sheets of amounts of works.
Working documentation are included:
1) object and local resource estimates;
2) local resource sheets;
3) sheets of amounts of works.
The explanatory note in which are provided is attached to estimate documentation as a part of the project:
1) the reference to the territorial area where the construction is located;
2) references to documents according to which estimate documentation is developed;
3) reasons for creation of other costs.
29. Sheets of amounts of works represent the code of physical amounts of works in the accepted measuring instruments, constituted by the designer at stage of development of working drawings (the project, the working project), based on calculation of amounts of works and selection of specifications to Sections of the project. Sheets of amounts of works as a part of working documentation are constituted by developers to each Section of working drawings according to project solutions and technology of construction production.
30. Local resource sheets are created of resource requirement separately on work types on buildings and constructions, constituted based on sheets of amounts of works, working drawings (working project), resource element estimate norms, the project of the organization of construction and the project of works.
31. Local resource estimates are constituted on the basis of resource sheets and current prices on resources, are source estimate documents based on which the estimated cost of separate work types and costs is determined by construction of buildings and constructions or by all-areal works on forms according to appendices 2 or 3 to this State standard rate.
32. Local resource estimate calculations, are also source estimate documents constituted on the basis of resource sheets and current prices on resources in forms according to appendices 2 or 3 to this State standard rate on separate work types and costs on buildings and constructions or on all-areal works when:
1) amounts of works and the sizes of costs still finally were not determined and are subject to refining in case of development of working documentation;
2) amounts of works, nature and methods of their accomplishment cannot be determined precisely on blueprint stage and are specified in the course of construction.
33. Estimate calculations on acquisition of the equipment, furniture and stock are constituted item-by-item on the equipment of delivery of the customer, on the basis of specifications of the equipment to Sections of the project, resource sheets and current prices on the equipment, furniture and stock, with calculation of all accompanying purchase costs and delivery of the equipment to priobjektny warehouse in form according to appendix 4 to this State standard rate. Purchase costs of the engineering equipment of delivery of the contractor join in the corresponding local resource estimates on installation of equipment.
34. Object estimates unite in the structure in general data from local resource estimates on object and are estimate documents on the basis of which the estimated cost of separate objects in form according to appendix 5 to this State standard rate is created. Behind result of contract works and costs according to the object estimate the cost of the equipment, furniture and stock of delivery of the customer included in line 2 of Summary estimate calculation is specified.
35. Object estimate calculations, unite in the structure in general data from local resource estimate calculations and create costs of separate construction objects which are subject to refining, in form according to appendix 5 to this State standard rate.
36. Estimate calculations on separate cost types are constituted when it is required to determine means necessary for cost recovery not considered by estimate standard rates.
37. Estimate calculation of construction cost of objects or their queues, is constituted on the basis of object, local resource estimates and estimate calculations on separate cost types in form according to appendix 6 to this State standard rate.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.