It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On October 14, 2016 No. 530
of October 7, 2016 No. 421
About the Code of ethics of officials of inspection bodies
According to article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About checks of activities of business entities" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Code of ethics of officials of inspection bodies it (is applied).
2. To officials of inspection bodies when checking activities of business entities to observe provisions of the Code of ethics of officials of inspection bodies.
3. To impose control over accomplishment of this resolution on the State committee on investments and management of state-owned property of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Appendix No. 421 Is approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of October 7, 2016
The code of ethics of officials of inspection bodies (further - the Code) is set of rules of conduct of officials of inspection bodies of the Republic of Tajikistan which reflect the moral qualities of professional activity of officials of inspection bodies when conducting check of activities of business entities following from regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, the conventional moral human values, moral requirements of society to public service.
1. The code is applied to officials of inspection bodies who hold the state positions of public service.
2. The code as the code of professional and ethical rules for officials of inspection bodies, determines the following:
- moral values, obligations and the official principles in public service;
- professional and ethical rules when conducting checks of activities of business entities;
- professional and ethical standards of anti-corruption behavior.
3. Respect for the principles, regulations and rules established by the Code is included into obligation of each official of inspection body, irrespective of post and rank.
4. Nobility and follow rules of the Code the official of inspection body, is obligatory quality criterion of its professional labor activity.
5. The citizen of the Republic of Tajikistan in case of revenues to work in inspection body shall study requirements of the Code and observe them.
6. The code is based on the principles of public service and requirements of behavior of the government employees provided by the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About public service", the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About checks of activities of business entities" and other regulatory legal acts and also on the following principles:
- observance and human rights protection;
7. When conducting checks of activities of business entities necessary conditions are in accordance with the established procedure provided to the official of inspection body on the place of check from inspection body (transportation expenses, expenses of accommodation and another).
8. The behavior of the official of inspection body in any circumstances shall be to the faultless, meeting high professional standards and ethical principles. No actions shall slander honor and authority of the official of inspection body.
9. The official of inspection body during check of activities of business entities shall:
- observe customs of the people, social ethnic groups, tolerance and high professional culture;
- to regularly enhance the professional skills and knowledge;
- during check of activities of business entities to conduct the activities so that there were no doubts, related;
- keep honor and advantage in the behavior, the authority and on the labor activity with others to be benevolent, open, attentive and well-mannered;
- control the emotions and behavior, not to allow influence of personal hostility, offense and hostility, good or bad mood, the friendly relations with other persons on decision making, and also to provide results of the povedeniye and actions;
- during check of activities of business entities not to allow manifestation of nationalism, regionalism and related bonds;
- in the relations with business entities, citizens, colleagues and representatives of state bodies, the organizations, organizations and the companies to be affable and attentive;
- in the professional relations to be for others example with faultless activities, humanity and goodwill;
- during check of activities of business entities not to exceed authority, assigned to it by regulatory legal acts;
- in the relations with citizens, irrespective of their social position to be respectful, to vozderzhivat the interest on the relation of socially successful or socially weak persons;
- not spread the information, the facts, events and circumstances of private life of citizens which become clear when conducting checks of activities of business entities;
- not hide official information which shall be open or extend incomplete and false information;
- in case of decision making to be independent of influence of citizens, social groups, professional and public organizations;
- when conducting checks of activities of business entities to avoid actions which will call into question his impartiality or circumstances where direct and indirect interest in illegal actions witnesses it;
- when conducting checks to improve the relations with representatives of business entities in quiet form and without psychological pressure.
10. The culture of eloquence is important professional indicator for the official of inspection body and is reflected in art competently, it is clear and precisely to finish thought another.
11. The culture of eloquence obliges the official of inspection body to follow the below-specified rules:
- clarity which provides availability and simplicity of the relations;
- literacy which is based on use of the accepted rules in literary Tajik;
- the importance which expresses prudence, pithiness and awareness;
- logic which means the sequence, consistency and justification of statements of thoughts;
- provability which includes correctness and objectivity of information;
- laconicism which reflects brevity and clarity of expressions;
- timeliness which means need and importance of the statement for appropriate cases.
12. It is necessary for the official of inspection body during obshcheniye with others to observe and protect literary Tajik. In case of conversation the official of inspection body shall not use:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.