of December 29, 2014 No. 176
About approval of Rules of the simplified state regulation of activities of subjects of natural monopolies of low power
According to Item 3 of article 15 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 1998 "About natural monopolies" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to committee on regulation of natural monopolies and protection of the competition of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the first vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"__" _______ 2014
______________ A. Isekeshov
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 29, 2014 No. 176
1. Rules of the simplified state regulation of activities of subjects of natural monopolies of low power (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 3 of article 15 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 1998 "About natural monopolies" (further - the Law) and determine the simplified procedure for state regulation of activities of subjects of natural monopolies of low power.
Rules provide the following stages of realization:
1) provision of the request for approval of projects of rates (prices, rates of charges) and tariff estimates;
2) approval of rates (prices, rates of charges) and tariff estimates;
3) special procedure for forming of costs;
4) approval of the tariff estimate taking into account adjustments;
5) provision of the performance report of the tariff estimate.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
the subject of natural monopoly of low power - the subject of natural monopoly enabling rendering of services:
on production, transfer, distribution and (or) supply with heat energy from heating boiler rooms with general installed capacity to twenty Gcal/hour inclusive;
water supply and (or) water disposal in amount to five hundred thousand cubic meters a year;
on water supply for irrigation in amount to thirty million cubic meters a year;
the airports, in case of the number of served passengers at the airport less than three hundred thousand people a year;
in the field of sidings in amount to fifty thousand the car/km, car/hour in year;
on transfer of electrical energy in amount to twenty five million kWh a year.
The subject of natural monopoly on regulated service, the income from which does not exceed five percent of the income from all regulated services of the subject of natural monopoly in one calendar year, also concerns the subject of natural monopoly of low power (further - the subject). At the same time on the remained regulated services the subject of natural monopoly does not concern the subject of natural monopoly of low power;
rate of the London interbank market - offer rate in the London interbank market on six-months single currency deposits at cost for the first date of the period of charge of percent (or in case of initial stage of charge of percent on cost on interest payment date or in day of such period of charge of percent, or next day, preceding the first day of percentage charges) which is expressed as annual interest;
unreasonably gained income - the additional income gained by the subject as a result of collection of payment at the cost exceeding rate level (the prices, rates of charge) or its limit approved by department of authorized body, and (or) inappropriate use of means of the depreciation charges provided by the tariff estimate, non-executions of cost items of the tariff estimate more than for five percent from the sizes approved by department of authorized body;
department of authorized body - department of the state body performing management in spheres of natural monopolies;
the request for approval of rate (the price, rate of charge) - the written appeal of the subject to department of authorized body about approval of rates (the prices, rates of charge) on regulated services;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.