of December 30, 2016 No. 1459
About approval of Methodology of the analysis and quality standard of milk and dairy products
Based on the Law No. 78-XV of March 18, 2004 on foodstuff (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. No. 83-87, 431) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Methodology of the analysis and quality standard of milk and dairy products it (is applied).
3. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on the National agency on safety of foodstuff.
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration
Minister of Agriculture and food industry
Minister of Justice
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 30, 2016 No. 1459
This methodology of the analysis and quality standard of milk and dairy products (further – Methodology) shifts Regulations (EU) No. 273/2008 of the Commission of March 5, 2008 about setting standards on application of Regulations (EU) No. 1255/1999 of Council about methods of the analysis and quality standard of the milk and dairy products published in the Official magazine of the European Union (JO) No. L 088 of March 29, 2008.
1. This methodology establishes the corresponding reference methods of carrying out by accredited national laboratories of chemical, physical and microbiological analyses of milk and dairy products (further – products) both local production, and imported.
2. Groups of products with goods items 0401-0406 and 2309 according to the Combined commodity nomenclature approved by the Law No. 172 of July 25, 2014 fall under action of this methodology.
3. Reference methods of the chemical, physical and microbiological analysis and touch assessment of milk and dairy products, and also regulations on application of the corresponding methods are provided in appendix No. 1.
4. Routine methods can be used for necessary analyses provided that they will affirm and be checked by accredited laboratory based on reference methods. Results are compared taking into account the established inequalities, repeatability and reproducibility.
In case of contest the result received by reference method is decisive.
5. Assessment of conformity of batch to the limit set by the law, except for the analysis of markers, is specified in appendix No. 2 and applied for the purpose of determination of compliance to requirements concerning structure.
6. For touch assessment of milk and dairy products, except for butter of the state reserve, as reference method either the standard of SM ISO 22935-1:2015, SM ISO 22935-2:2015, SM ISO 22935-3:2015, or other comparable methods is used.
7. The procedure provided in appendix No. 3, is applied as reference method to touch assessment of oil.
8. The analysis method provided in appendix No. 4, is used as reference method for determination of content of triglycerides of enantovy acid in butter, melted butter and cream.
9. The analysis method provided in appendix No. 5, is used as reference method for determination of vanillin in oil fat, butter and cream.
10. The analysis method provided in appendix No. 6, is used as reference method for determination of content of ethyl air beta апо-8 '-karotinovoy acids in oil fat and in butter.
11. The analysis method provided in appendix No. 7, is used as reference method for determination of B-sitosterol and stigmasterin in butter and in oil fat.
12. Oil fat, butter and cream are considered marked if the received results meet the specifications specified in Items 12 and 13 of appendix No. 4, Item 8 of appendices No. 5 and 6 and in Item 12 of appendix No. 7.
13. The reference method provided in appendix No. 8, guarantees that the cottage cheese received only with use of sheep, goat or buffalo milk or from mix of sheep, kozyevy and buffalo milk does not contain casein from cow's milk.
14. It is considered that there is casein from cow's milk at cases when content of casein from cow's milk is equal in the analyzed test or exceeds its content in the reference test containing 1% of cow's milk according to appendix No. 8.
15. The routine methods for detection of casein from cow's milk in cheeses provided in Items 13 and 14, can be used provided that:
a) the detection limit constitutes no more 0,5 of %
b) there are no false positive results;
c) casein from cow's milk can be found with necessary sensitivity even after the long periods of maturing, as well as in case of usual conditions of sale.
If any of the conditions specified in subitems is not executed and) - c) this Item, the reference methods provided in appendix No. 8 are used.
16. Detection of koliformny bacteria in butter, the fat-free powdered milk, casein and caseinates is performed according to the reference method provided in appendix No. 9.
17. Determination of content of lactose in the products falling under action of the product code 2309 according to the Combined commodity nomenclature is performed according to the reference method provided in appendix No. 10.
18. Detection of abomasal serum in the fat-free powdered milk is performed according to the reference method provided in appendix No. 11.
19. Abomasal serum in the fat-free powdered milk and in mixes, held for use as forages for animals, is found according to the reference method provided in appendix No. 11. In case of detection of abomasal serum appendix No. 12 is applied.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.