of February 27, 2017 No. 102
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of the telecommunication equipment
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of the telecommunication equipment the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of the telecommunication equipment according to appendix and enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of the regulating documents on standardization establishing mandatory requirements to safety of the telecommunication equipment, from the date of enforcement approved by this resolution of the General technical regulation in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to the ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Uzstandart Agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 27, 2017 No. 102
1. This General technical regulation about safety of the telecommunication equipment (further - the Technical regulation) establishes mandatory requirements to safety of the telecommunication equipment in tselyakh:zashchita of life and health of the person, the environment, property of legal, physical persons and the state;
preventions of the actions misleading consumers (users, operators and providers of telecommunications) concerning its appointment and safety.
elimination of technical barriers in trade.
This technical regulation governs the relations arising in case of application and execution of mandatory requirements to safety of the telecommunication equipment.
2. Action of this Technical regulation extends to the telecommunication equipment released and put into operation:
new, earlier not being in operation, irrespective of country of source;
being in operation after upgrade;
being in operation;
imported on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Objects of technical regulation to which this Technical regulation extends are given in appendix No. 1 to this Technical regulation.
3. This Technical regulation does not extend to the telecommunication equipment:
used for the benefit of defense of the state, safety and law and order, and also on special technical means of system of investigation and search operations;
the following en route through border of the Republic of Uzbekistan which is under customs control and not operated during all term of stay in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. Safety requirements of the telecommunication equipment are obligatory for execution by all physical, legal entities and individual entrepreneurs.
5. This Technical regulation taking into account risk degree of damnification establishes necessary requirements to objects of technical regulation to which this Technical regulation which accomplishment provides extends
a) mechanical safety;
b) electric safety;
c) safety of radiations;
d) ecological safety;
e) fire safety;
e) explosion safety.
6. For the separate types of the telecommunication equipment falling within coverage of this Technical regulation, applied in technological networks of telecommunications or networks of telecommunications of special purpose, additional mandatory requirements to safety including on information security, can be established in other regulating documents in the field of technical regulation.
In other regulating documents in the field of technical regulation the mandatory requirements to operation, electromagnetic and technical compatibility of the equipment of telecommunications ensuring safety, integrity, coherence and uninterruptedness of functioning of network of telecommunications can be also established.
7. For the purposes of this Technical regulation the concepts established by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" and also the following terms are used:
blocking protective - means or systems of the prevention of access to dangerous parts for elimination of danger or automatic elimination of dangerous conditions during access;
the vrubny equipment - the equipment, held for use without food cord. The network fork is component of design of the equipment and is used for deduction of the equipment in the network socket;
secondary chain - the chain which does not have direct connection to primary chain of power supply and receiving the electric power via the transformer, the converter or other equivalent device or from the battery;
Note. The carrying-out parts of connection cables can be part of secondary chain.
double isolation - the isolation consisting of the main and additional isolation;
detail decorative - the part of the equipment which is taken out out of limits of casing and not performing protective functions;
additional isolation - the independent isolation applied in addition to the main isolation, reducing danger of defeat by electric current in case of damage of the main isolation;
gap - the shortest distance between two conducting parts or between conducting part and the limiting surface of the equipment, measured by air;
manufacturer - the company, the organization, organization or the individual entrepreneur making the telecommunication equipment for realization to the consumer;
the tool - the screw-driver or any other subject which can be used for impact on the screw, latch or other fixing device;
classification of fire resistance of materials - assessment of behavior of the burning materials and their capability to attenuation;
1. In relation to requirements of this Technical regulation the made foam materials of the class NF-1 estimate above the same materials of the class HF-2, and materials of the class NF-2 - above class HBF materials.
2. Similar to other materials, including tough made foam (technologically structured) class 5V or V-0, estimate above the same materials of the class V-1, and materials of the class V-l - above materials of the class V-2, materials of the class V-2 - above class NV materials.
the plug - clip, the nut on the screw serving for attachment of electric wire to copper plate;
casing mechanical - the part of the equipment intended for protection against mechanical and other physical dangers;
casing fire-proof - the part of the equipment which is interfering spread of fire or flame, arose in the equipment;
casing electric - the part of the equipment intended for prevention of access to the parts which are under the hazardous voltage or containing the dangerous level of energy and also to chains of tension of telecommunication network;
the case - set of all available conducting parts, handles, clips, heads, etc., and also all available surfaces from insulating materials to which the metal foil can be attached;
tension in case of transition processes in network - the maximum peak voltage which can arise on entrance of power supply of the equipment as a result of transition processes in network of food of alternating current;
tension in case of transition processes in telecommunication network - the maximum peak voltage which can arise in the telecommunication network connected to the equipment as a result of transition processes in external network;
fixed cord of electric power supply - the flexible cord attached to the equipment or connected to it as a unit. Can be such cord:
the flexible cord which is easily replaced without special preparation of cord or without use of the special tool;
the flexible cord which is specially prepared or requiring use of special tools for its replacement or such cord which cannot be replaced without damage to machinery;
Note. The term "specially prepared" includes such concepts as ensuring protection of cord on all length, application of cable entries, preparation of eyes, etc., but does not mean change of form of cross section of the conductor before its input or twisting of multicore conductors for giving of bigger rigidity to them.
the equipment connected by connector of type A - the equipment intended for connection to installation of power supply of the building through household plug forks and sockets or nonindustrial connector or with use of connections of both types;
the equipment connected by connector of type B - the equipment intended for connection to installation of power supply of the building through industrial plug forks and sockets or connector or with use of connections of both types;
hazardous voltage - tension which value exceeds 42,4 of V of amplitude value of alternating current voltage or 60 V of direct current voltage in chain which is not meeting requirements imposed or to chains with restriction of current or to chains of tension of telecommunication network;
the operator (user) - any person which is not belonging to service personnel;
the main isolation - the isolation providing the main protection against defeat with electric current;
primary chain - the chain which is directly connected to network of food of alternating current.
It includes, for example, means for connection with network of food of alternating current, primary windings of transformers, electric motors and other load devices;
Note. The carrying-out parts of connection cables can be part of primary chain.
the moved equipment - the equipment with one of the following properties:
weighing no more than 18 kg, loose;
on wheels, rollers or other relocators the operator according to the operating manual;
the portable equipment - the moved equipment which if necessary can be transferred by the user;
way of leakage - the shortest way between two conducting parts or between conducting part and the limiting surface of the equipment, measured on the surface of isolation;
operating voltage - the largest tension to which are exposed or the considered isolation or component during the operation of the equipment in normal operating conditions can be subjected;
the manual equipment - the moved equipment or part of the equipment withheld in hands in case of normal operation;
Note. For example, portable personal computer, tiny computers and their accessories (printers and CD ROM stores).
the stationary equipment - the equipment which is not moved;
removable cord of the power supply - the flexible cord intended for connection to the equipment through the corresponding household connector;
thermoswitch - the thermosensitive control unit which is working in case of violation of normal working conditions and not having means for change of temperature mode by the operator;
Note. The thermoswitch can be automatic or with manual installation of the mode.
the required tension of durability of isolation - the maximum voltage at which the considered isolation maintains impact of tension without breakdown;
the strengthened isolation - the single system of isolation providing degree of protection against defeat with electric current equivalent to double isolation, in the conditions established by this Technical regulation;
Note. the term "system of isolation" specifies that isolation shall not be uniform. It may contain several layers which are not necessarily estimated as the main or additional isolation.
functional isolation - the isolation necessary only for operational operation of the equipment;
Note. functional isolation, by determination, does not protect from defeat by electric current. It reduces probability of emergence of ignition or fire.
NTS-1 chains - chains of tension of telecommunication network at which normal working stresses do not exceed limits for the chains with safe extra-low voltage working in normal working conditions and are possible overstrain from telecommunication networks;
NTS-2 chains - chains of tension of telecommunication network at which tension during the normal work exceeds limits for the chains with safe extra-low voltage working in normal conditions which are not exposed to retension from telecommunication networks;
NTS-3 chains - chains of tension of telecommunication network at which tension during the normal work exceeds limits for the chains with safe extra-low voltage working in normal conditions and are possible overstrain from telecommunication networks;
chain of safe extra-low voltage - the secondary chain designed and protected in such a way that in normal conditions and in case of single damage tension does not exceed safe value;
chain of tension of telecommunication network - chain in the equipment for which the available zone of contact is limited and which is designed and protected so that in normal conditions and in case of single damage tension does not exceed maximum permissible size. The chain of tension of telecommunication network in this Technical regulation is considered as secondary chain;
chain with restriction of current - the chain designed and protected so that the current proceeding in it both in normal conditions and in the conditions of single damage, does not reach dangerous value;
the chain of extra-low voltage - secondary chain with such tension between any two conductors or between any one conductor and grounding which value under normal conditions of work does not exceed 42,4 of V of value of voltage amplitude or 60 V of direct current voltage which is separated hazardous voltage, at least, by the main isolation, but does not meet all requirements for chains with safe extra-low voltage, for chains with restriction of current;
functional grounding - grounding of some point of the equipment or system for the reasons which are not connected with safety;
plug - metal core or fork by means of which the figurative electric device connected to them wire turns on in network;
plug fork - part of connector for connection of the consumer of electricity to the socket.
the plug socket - part of connector to which the electrical energy from source is brought;
the operational document - the design document which separately or in total with other documents determines service regulations of product and/or reflects the data certifying the values of key parameters and characteristics (properties) of product, guarantee and the data guaranteed by the manufacturer on its operation during fixed term of service.
8. For ensuring mechanical safety the telecommunication equipment shall conform to the following requirements: not have the acute angles, edges or agnails constituting danger to the person; the power supply cannot be replaced with the power supply which is not provided by the manufacturer if the telecommunication equipment is designed and designed for power supply only from the power supplies determined by the manufacturer;
dangerous mobile parts of the telecommunication equipment which can be the reason of injuries shall be located, fenced and protected so that to provide necessary protection of the person against possible injuries.
9. The telecommunication equipment shall conform to the requirements of mechanical safety given in appendix No. 2 to this Technical regulation during all service life in case of observance of the operating conditions of this equipment specified in accompanying technical documentation.
10. For prevention of adverse effect on health of different person of compromising emanations the telecommunication equipment shall conform to the following requirements:
the design of the equipment at which there is radio-frequency, ionizing or ultra-violet radiation or is used the laser, and also the design of the equipment containing flammable liquids, gases or other sources of danger shall provide protection of personnel against harmful effects, and also protect the materials ensuring safety from damage;
the noise level created by the equipment in case of operation shall not exceed the maximum permissible values established in Item 3 of appendix No. 3 of this Technical regulation. The range of noise shall not contain voice-frequency components;
the electromagnetic fields created by the equipment in case of operation shall be safe for the user.
11. The telecommunication equipment shall conform to the requirements for safety of radiations given in appendix No. 3 to this Technical regulation during all service life in case of observance of the operating conditions of this equipment specified in accompanying technical documentation.
12. For the purpose of exception of emergence of the fire and ensuring fire safety and safety of property the telecommunication equipment shall conform to the following requirements:
not constitute fire risk in normal operating conditions and in case of various operating modes;
there shall not be distribution of flame out of ignition center limits in case of ignition in the equipment both in normal conditions, and in overload conditions owing to violation of operability of components, insulation breakdown and other factors;
not exceed value of admissible temperatures during the operation of the equipment in normal conditions and in the conditions of defect;
conform to the requirements provided in Item 5 of appendix No. 4 to this Technical regulation if in the equipment batteries are used;
conform to the requirements provided in Item 6 of appendix No. 4 to this Technical regulation if the equipment contains combustible liquids;
to automatically disconnect the site of electric chain from source of electrical energy in case of emergency operation of work owing to excess of temperature of the device of protection of the equipment until emergence of ignition;
have system of protection and provide fulfillment of requirements, provided in Item 7 of appendix No. 4 to this Technical regulation, for exception of emergence of the fire in overload conditions and abnormal operating conditions of the equipment;
provide fulfillment of requirements, provided in Item 8 of appendix No. 4 to this Technical regulation, for exception of emergence of the fire of the cable equipment;
it shall be made using materials, component, designs and fire-proof casings, providing restriction of spread of fire, for reduction of ignition hazard and spread of fire in the equipment;
provide fulfillment of requirements, provided in Item 2 of appendix No. 6 to this Technical regulation, for the purpose of prevention of heating of separate parts of the equipment up to the excessive temperature.
13. The telecommunication equipment shall conform to the requirements of fire safety determined by this Technical regulation during all service life in case of observance of the operating conditions of this equipment specified in accompanying technical documentation.
14. For the purpose of ensuring electric safety the telecommunication equipment shall conform to the following requirements:
the design shall exclude possibility of defeat by electric current in the conditions specified in accompanying technical documentation;
protection against defeat with electric current from the parts which are energized shall be provided;
safe stress in chains of safe extra-low voltage both in the conditions of normal operation, and after single damage, for the purpose of exception of possibility of contact with the person shall be provided;
the risk of defeat by electric current from available parts or from those parts which can become available, for example, after removal of covers by the person shall be excluded;
metal parts of the telecommunication equipment, available to the user, in which there are the main isolation and element for accession of the open carrying-out parts to the protective conductor of electroinstallation shall have permanent and reliable grounding (connection with the earth). At the same time the design of the telecommunication equipment shall provide grounding of exposed conducting parts of the person before turning on of the equipment in network of power supply in the conditions specified in accompanying technical documentation;
the applied isolation (adaptation, the material circle used for isolation of electric wires and other conductors) shall be suitable for safe use in the conditions specified in accompanying technical documentation.
Isolation of the manual equipment in the conditions specified in accompanying technical documentation shall be steady against sharp changes of value of supply voltage.
Insulating material shall provide sufficient breakdown, thermal strength in normal operating conditions. For isolation hygroscopic materials, and also the materials containing the asbestos, natural rubber, penopolimerny materials containing ozone-depleting substances shall not be used;
protective conclusion of grounding shall be readily available and shall be marked by the corresponding symbol. Protective grounding of means of communication shall not be performed through network of telecommunications;
isolation between the available parts or parts connected to them and life-threatening parts of the person shall maintain the overstrain caused by transition processes;
the isolating material supporting the details connected to network of alternating current feed shall be steady against heating;
screw connections shall provide reliable electric contact during all service life of the equipment;
means of connection, such as fixed cords, plugs, instrument and cable entries shall provide safe and reliable connection to the alternating current main and to protective grounding;
the equipment shall contain switches for simultaneous shutdown of all bringing equipment supply lines in case of its permanent connection to the alternating current main.
Also disconnecting device or devices shall provide possibility of disconnection of the equipment from the alternating current main when servicing;
devices of protection and switches shall be used according to their nominal rates;
the used forks and sockets shall exclude possibility of the wrong connection;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.