of February 27, 2017 No. 100
About introduction of excise stamps of new sample on alcoholic and tobacco products
According to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 7, 2006 "About additional measures for increase in production efficiency and realization of alcoholic products" and for the purpose of further strengthening of control of non-admission of illegal production and realization of alcoholic and tobacco products the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-505:
1. Enter since April 1, 2017 on alcoholic and tobacco products excise stamps of new sample with additional degrees of protection which design is developed and approved by the Ministry of Finance, the State Tax Committee, the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the National production association "Davlat of Belgisa".
2. Determine that the alcoholic and tobacco products marked by excise stamps of old sample and which are in wholesale and retail retail chain stores after nine months from the date of introduction of excise stamps of new sample are considered unmarked and is subject to withdrawal in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the State Tax Committee and the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, since January 1, 2018, in accordance with the established procedure to take measures for identification, prevention of import, release and the realization of the alcoholic and tobacco products marked by excise stamps of old sample and which is in wholesale and retail retail chain stores and also to withdrawal of these products.
4. To the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to bring information on introduction of excise stamps of new sample to importers of alcoholic and tobacco products.
5. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and city of Tashkent:
bring to producer organizations and the organizations of trade in alcoholic and tobacco products information on introduction of excise stamps of new sample;
carry out explanatory work through mass media about introduction of excise stamps of new sample.
6. In a month to provide to the Ministry of Finance together with the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other interested ministries and departments reduction of the regulatory legal acts adopted by them in compliance with this resolution.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.