of February 7, 2017 No. UP-4947
About the strategy of actions for further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
The large-scale reforms undertaken in years of independence laid the strong foundation for national statehood and sovereignty, safety and law and order, immunity of frontiers, rule of law, human rights and freedoms, interethnic concord and religious tolerance in society, created worthy living conditions for the population and realization of creative potential of citizens.
The refusal of command management of economy, step-by-step realization of market reforms and the weighed monetary policy promoted ensuring macroeconomic stability, high growth rates of economy, deduction of inflation in forecast limits, to creation of ample opportunities and favorable conditions for development of small business and private entrepreneurship, farmer movement.
At the same time, the comprehensive analysis of the passable stage of development of the country, the changing environment of world economy in the conditions of globalization and the amplifying competition require development and realization of cardinally new ideas and principles of the further steady and advancing development of the country.
For the purpose of radical increase in efficiency of the undertaken reforms, creation of conditions for ensuring the comprehensive and accelerated development of the state and society, realization of the priority directions in upgrade of the country and liberalization of all spheres of life:
1. Approve developed following the results of complex studying urgent and concerning the population and entrepreneurs of questions, the analysis of the current legislation, law-enforcement practice and best foreign practices, and also extensive public discussion the Strategy of actions in five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017 - 2021 (further – the Strategy of actions) according to appendix No. 1, providing:
the enhancement of the state and public construction directed to further strengthening of role of parliament and political parties in deepening of democratic reforms and upgrade of the country, reforming of system of public administration, development of organization-legal bases of public service, enhancement of the Electronic Government system, improvement of quality and efficiency of the state services, practical realization of mechanisms of public control, strengthening of role of institutes of civil society and mass media;
the ensuring rule of law and further reforming of judicial system of law directed to strengthening of authentic independence of judicial authority and guarantees of reliable protection of the rights and freedoms of citizens, enhancement of the administrative, penal, civil and economic legislation, increase in system effectiveness of counteraction of crime and prevention of offenses, complete realization of the principle of competitiveness in legal procedure, enhancement of system of rendering legal aid and legal services;
the development and liberalization of economy directed to further strengthening of macroeconomic stability and preserving high growth rates of economy, increase in its competitiveness, upgrade and intensive development of agricultural industry, continuation of institutional and structural reforms on reducing presence of the state at economy, further strengthening of protection of the rights and priority role of private property, stimulation of development of small business and private entrepreneurship, the complex and balanced social and economic development of regions, areas and cities, active attraction of foreign investments in industries of economy and regions of the country by improvement of the investment climate;
the development of the social sphere directed to consecutive employment increase and real incomes of the population, enhancement of system of social protection and protection of public health, increase in socio-political activity of women, implementation of target programs for construction of affordable housing, to development and upgrade of road and transport, engineering and communication and social infrastructures, development of education, culture, science, literature, art and sport, enhancement of the state youth policy;
safety, interethnic concord and religious tolerance, implementation of the weighed, mutually advantageous and constructive foreign policy, the independence directed to strengthening and sovereignty of the state, creation around Uzbekistan belts of safety, stability and neighborliness, strengthening of the international image of the country.
The national commission on strategy implementation of actions on five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017 - 2021 according to appendix No. 2;
the commissions on realization of the priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan provided by the Strategy of actions according to appendices No. No. 3 - 7.
3. Determine that:
timely and effective strategy implementation of actions is priority and the main priority activity of all state governing bodies and their officials;
The strategy of actions is implemented in five stages, each of which provides approval of the separate annual State program on its realization according to the announced name of year.
4. Take into consideration that 2017 in the Republic of Uzbekistan is announced "Year of dialogue with the people and interests of the person".
Approve the State program on strategy implementation of actions in five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017 - 2021 in "Year of dialogue with the people and interests of the person" (further - the State program) according to appendix No. 8*.
5. Assign to the commissions on realization of the priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan provided by the Strategy of the actions, organization of events included in the State program, and control of their full, timely and high-quality implementation, and also preparation of drafts of the appropriate annual state programs on strategy implementation of actions in 2018 - 2021.
To provide to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the commissions on realization of the priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan provided by the Strategy of actions coordination of activities of bodies of the public and economic board, public authorities on places, the non-state non-profit organizations on implementation of actions provided by the State program and also implementation of system control of the course of its accomplishment on places.
Determine that summarized information on the course of implementation of the State program is submitted the commissions on realization of the priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan provided by the Strategy of actions in the office of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan quarterly.
6. To the state bodies and the organizations responsible for implementation of actions, provided by the State program to pay special attention on:
radical enhancement of system of work with appeals of physical persons and legal entities, implementation of new effective mechanisms and methods of establishing open dialogue with the population, introduction in practice of reporting system of officials before the population, strengthening on this basis of trust of the people to the government;
inadmissibility of creation of bureaucratic barriers and obstacles by consideration of appeals of physical persons and legal entities, transformations of process of dialogue with the population into inconstancy;
openness of the events held within the State program, broad participation in them of citizens, deputies of representative bodies of the government of all levels, representatives of non-state non-profit organizations, self-government institutions of citizens, the senior generation, women, youth, creative and scientific institutions.
7. To provide to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan monitoring of high-quality and timely preparation, coordination and introduction of drafts of the regulatory legal acts provided in the State program and also quarterly informing the office of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers on results of monitoring.
8. To national news agency of Uzbekistan, National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan, the Agency of information and mass communications under Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan with attraction of financial resources of mass information, and also in interaction with Public fund of support and development of independent printing mass media and news agencies of Uzbekistan, National association of electronic mass media, National association of non-state non-profit organizations of Uzbekistan to provide:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.