It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
January 19, 2017
of December 8, 2016 No. 1285
About approval of the Regulations on psychological providing in National guard of Ukraine
According to the subitem 30 of item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 28, 2015 No. 878, and for the purpose of the organization of system of psychological providing in National guard of Ukraine I order:
1. Approve Regulations on psychological providing in National guard of Ukraine which are applied.
2. To provide to head department of National guard of Ukraine submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the commander of National guard of Ukraine.
A. B. Avakov
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of December 8, 2016 No. 1285
1. This Provision determines the organization, system of psychological providing in Head department of National guard of Ukraine (further - Head department of NSU), territorial administrations, connections, military units (divisions), the highest military educational institutions, teaching military units (centers), bases, healthcare institutions and organizations of National guard of Ukraine (further - military units).
2. Psychological providing - complex of the psychodiagnostic, psychocreating, psychopreventive and psychocorrectional actions directed to studying, forming and development in staff of National guard of Ukraine (further - NSU) professionally important mental qualities, maintenance and recovery of the optimum mental conditions necessary for successful accomplishment of office and fighting tasks, preserving high level of psychological safety and psychological state, prevention of emergence of professional deformation.
3. In this Provision terms are used in the following values:
the decompression - form of psychological recovery of the military personnel who was in extreme (fighting) conditions of office and fighting activities which consist of package of measures of physical and psychological recovery of human body and is carried out for the purpose of gradual readaptation of the military personnel to usual conditions of activity, prevention of development in them of psychological injuries;
extreme (fighting) conditions - conditions of office and fighting activities of staff which reduce psychological safety threaten life and human health and cause influence stress factors (direct threat for life, wounds, use of weapons on defeat, presence in case of death of people, work with remaining balance of bodies, stay in hostages or to captivity, physical, psychological and sexual abuse) owing to what uneasiness, emotional intensity increases, is created the psychoinjuring influence on mentality of the person;
polygraph - kind of the psychophysiological equipment using complex multichannel computer technique of registration of changes of psychophysiological reactions of the person to certain psychological incentives;
the strengthened psychological attention - system of the complex measures of psychological nature performed with certain group of persons, needing first-priority psychological assistance in connection with features of influence on them of stressogenny factors of office and off-duty activities and teaching and educational process for the purpose of timely prevention and the prevention of extraordinary events among staff, increase in level of its adaptation opportunities to conditions of office and fighting activities and ensuring psychological wellbeing, preserving mental and physical health, prevention of office and household injury rate;
professional and psychological selection - the continuous managed process including complex of psychodiagnostic actions for identification of the level of development of professionally important qualities of the personality and determination of level of suitability of candidates for passing of military service under the contract and services in war reserve, participations in the international peace support operations and safety as a part of national personnel or the national contingent, training in the highest military educational institutions (teaching military units (centers), appointments of candidates for executive positions, and also forecasting of further office and fighting activities of the military personnel for the chosen military specialty;
psychological assistance - type of the help provided to the person or group of people for recovery of necessary quality of psychological states, improvement of functioning of mental processes, behavior, communication and their realization in group activities;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.