of June 28, 2016 No. 378
About some questions of judicial examination
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Bring in the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2014 No. 1403 "About some questions of judicial examination" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2014, Art. No. 83-84, 724) the following change:
2) of Item 2 to state the subitem in the following edition:
"2) main objects of activity of the company organization and conducting medicolegal, judicial and narcological, forensic-psychiatric examinations for criminal, civil cases and cases on administrative offenses means of special scientific knowledge, and also implementation of research activities for questions of medicolegal, judicial and narcological, forensic-psychiatric examinations".
2. To provide to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) submission on approval to Committee of state-owned property and privatization of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of change in the charter of the Republican state state company "Center of Forensic Medicine of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
2) state registration in judicial authorities;
3) acceptance of other measures following from this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.