Appendix No. 2
to the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of November 9, 2016 No. 207n
The international standard of audit of MCA 220 "Quality control in case of carrying out financial records audit" should be considered together with MCA 200 "Main objectives of the independent auditor and carrying out audit according to International standards of audit".
1. This International Standard of Audit (ISA) establishes special obligations of the auditor concerning control procedures of quality when carrying out financial records audit. The standard also considers when it is applicable, obligations of person performing task performance quality check. This MSA should be considered together with the relevant ethical requirements.
2. Obligation of auditing organization is establishment of system, policy and control procedures of quality. According to MCKK 1 the organization has obligation to implement and support the quality control system providing it reasonable confidence that:
(a) the organization and its employees observe professional standards and applicable legislative and normative requirements;
(b) the conclusions issued by the organization or heads of audit engagements have proper character in specific circumstances <1>.
<1> MCKK 1 "Quality control in the auditing organizations which are carrying out audit and survey inspections of the financial reporting, and also performing the other tasks providing confidence, and tasks on rendering the accompanying services", Item 11.
This standard is constituted taking into account assumption that action MCKK 1 or at least strict requirements of the national legal system (see Item A 1) extends to the organization.
3. In the context of quality control system of auditing organization auditor groups are responsible for implementation of such control procedures of quality which are applicable to the specific audit engagement and provide the organization with significant information for functioning of that part of quality control system of auditing organization which is related to independence.
4. Auditor groups have the right to rely on quality control system of auditing organization, except as specified, when information provided by the organization or other persons assumes other approach (see Item A 2).
5. This standard becomes effective concerning financial records audit for the periods beginning on December 15, 2009 or after this date.
6. The purpose of the auditor consists in implementing the control procedures of quality at the level of the carried-out audit engagement providing reasonable confidence of the auditor that:
(a) the booked audit conforms to professional standards and applicable legislative and normative requirements;
(b) the issued audit opinion has proper nature in specific circumstances.
7. For the purposes of International standards of audit the following terms have the stated below values:
(a) the head of task <1> - the partner or other employee of auditing organization who is responsible for task and its accomplishment, and also for the conclusion issued on behalf of auditing organization and to whom are provided if it is necessary, proper powers the professional organization, the legal entity or regulating authority;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.