of November 30, 2016 No. 1063
Some questions of realization of pilot project of recultivation of the lands of forest fund broken owing to illegal production of amber
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade on realization during 2016-2021 of pilot project of recultivation of the lands of forest fund broken owing to illegal production of amber (further - pilot project).
2. Approve enclosed:
the list of the state companies relating to the sphere of management of the State agency of forest resources which have in use of the earth, the recultivations broken owing to illegal production of amber, requiring.
3. Make changes which are applied to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
4. To the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources, the State agency of forest resources, Public service concerning geodesy, cartography and the inventory, Public service concerning work, to local public administrations to provide in case of realization of pilot project issue according to requirements of the legislation of documents of allowing nature and provision of the approvals necessary for its realization, or provision of refusal in their issue in time, not exceeding 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the corresponding statements and documents from contractors of pilot project.
5. To public service concerning geodesy, cartography and the inventory, to the State ecological inspection and other executive bodies to provide within the powers control of realization of pilot project according to the legislation.
6. Recommend to local government bodies to publish the documents necessary for realization of pilot project determined by the legislation, in the terms considering features of its realization.
7. To the central executive bodies to bring own acts into accord with this resolution in a month.
8. To the state agency of forest resources and the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade to inform annually till March 1 the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on results of realization of pilot project.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 30, 2016, No. 1063
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of realization of pilot project of recultivation of the lands of forest fund broken owing to illegal production of amber (further - pilot project).
2. Contractors of pilot project (further - contractors) are:
the state company "Amber of Ukraine" (code according to EGRPOU 34112754);
Ukryantar affiliated enterprise of public joint stock company "The state-owned joint stock company "Ukrainian Polymetals" (code according to EGRPOU 13970836).
3. Goslesagentstvo within 20 calendar days from the date of entry into force of the resolution which approves this Procedure publishes on the official website the list of lands of forestry and landscape appointment within which there are parts which are broken owing to illegal production of amber and locations of the site need recultivation, with indication of the land user (including the taxation characteristic: quarter, apportionment, land area), Goslesagentstva approved by the order.
4. The state companies which belong to the management sphere Goslesagentstva and have the parcels of land of forest fund which are broken as a result of illegal production of amber in use and require recultivation (further customers), within 40 calendar days from the date of publication of the list of lands according to Item 3 of this Procedure address contractors with the petition for the involvement of contractors for providing and the organization of development of the working project of land management for land reclamation and/or performance of works on recultivation according to the procedure established by the legislation on land management.
Are applied to such petition:
the conclusion of the state environmental assessment on ecological situation which developed on the lands of forest fund broken owing to illegal production of amber;
properly verified copies of documents of title on the parcel of land (in case of availability);
urgent planned cartographic materials with indication of the location of the parcel of land;
the cadastral plan of the parcel of land with coordinates (in the presence);
working project of land management (in the presence).
5. Contractors in fifteen-day time from the date of receipt of the petition specified in item 4 of this Procedure in writing report to customers about readiness to sign with them the agreement on performance of works on recultivation of the lands of forest fund broken owing to illegal production of amber (further - the agreement).
6. Contractors file in Gosgeonedr petition for provision of special permissions to use of natural resources. The name and the location of the subsoil plot, type of minerals, the information about the applicant (the name, the location, code according to EGRPOU of the legal entity), number of the means of communication, the e-mail address are specified in the statement.
Are enclosed to such application:
the explanatory note with the characteristic of object, condition of its geological studying, development method;
the catalog of geographical coordinates of angular points of the subsoil plot (error - less than 1 second) with indication of its area;
survey card (scale at least 1: 200000);
the situational plan with the put borders of the site and geographical coordinates of its angular points (error - less than 1 second) the scale which allows to check correctness of determination of coordinates;
the copy of the agreement certified by the applicant;
draft agreement on conditions of use of natural resources, work program.
State geosubsoil provides special permissions to use of natural resources of those subsoil plots which are not crossed with subsoil plots, to use of which special permissions are provided.
7. Contractors when implementing geological studying, including opytnopromyshlenny development of amber, on sites of the lands of forest fund broken owing to illegal production of amber provide observance of the requirements for geological studying of subsoil, including requirements established by the legislation, stipulated in Clause 38 Codes of Ukraine about subsoil, and also withdrawal in case of trial development of 100 percent of the revealed amber.
After receipt of special permissions to use of natural resources contractors together with customers provide the conclusion of agreements, stipulated in Article 97 Land codes of Ukraine in five-day time.
Contractors provide realization of pilot project at the expense of own means.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.