of December 30, 2016 No. 1454
About approval of characteristics of mail network of the supplier of universal mail service
Based on part (4) article 40 of the Law on mail service No. 36 of March 17, 2016 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, Art. No. 114-122, 255) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve characteristics of mail network of the supplier of universal mail service (are applied).
minister of information technologies and communications
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 30, 2016 No. 1454
1. According to provisions of the Law on mail service No. 36 of March 17, 2016 the supplier of universal mail service shall provide in any settlement, at least, one collection of mailings from each postal department and Item of access and, at least, one delivery to the address of any physical person or legal entity in each working day, but at least five days a week.
2. For achievement of this task the mail network of the supplier of universal mail service is created so that to provide collection, sorting, transportation and delivery of all mailings submitted in all territory of the country within 3 working days from the moment of giving.
3. The mail network is system of the organization and the various resources used by the supplier of universal mail service, in particular, for:
1) collection of mailings in access Items over all country;
2) sortings in the sorting center and transportations of mailings;
3) mailings of mailings to the addresses specified them.
4. The supplier of universal mail service creates mail network, establishing quantity and arrangement of the companies of mail service, mail services which shall be provided according to the established quality standards.
5. Availability is one of the main requirements for universal mail service and is provided with the supplier of universal mail service through:
1) territorial availability of the companies of mail service which deliver universal services;
2) temporary availability of the companies of mail service which deliver universal services;
3) tariff availability to universal mail services.
6. The mail network consists of the following components: mailboxes, postal departments, centers of mail service, sorting Items, transport routes.
Mailboxes are divided on:
1) mailboxes for letters (for giving);
2) mailboxes individual (for delivery);
3) mail terminals (for delivery of sending and small packets).
Postal departments are divided depending on:
1) territorial arrangement:
2) like the rendered services:
a) complex (giving, sorting, delivery);
b) on giving;
c) on delivery;
3) access for users:
a) open (for general public);
b) closed (as a part of some organization or the organization for narrow public);
5) range of the provided services:
a) universal (all services: mail, financial, electronic, etc.);
b) regular, limited (with limited range of services);
6) like the companies of mail service:
a) postal department;
b) the mail agency (with limited range of services).
The centers of mail service are divided on:
1) the centers of mail service (which are geographically placed on all territory of the country);
2) specialized centers of mail service (sorting center, Item of mail exchange).
The sorting centers are divided on:
1) centers I of level (sorting according to the centers of mail service);
2) the centers II of level (sorting according to postal departments in radius of the mail center);
3) the centers III of level (sorting according to delivery sectors in radius of postal department).
Transport routes are divided on:
1) republican (trunk routes);
2) local (routes in radius of the mail center);
3) delivery (in radius of postal department).
7. Organizational conversions in the sector of mail service, as well as the requirements dictated by the market of mail services impose establishment of some criteria on ensuring effective and viable functioning of mail network.
8. Satisfaction of requirements of beneficiaries with optimal conditions for provision of mail services, and also ensuring reasonable efficiency of the companies of mail service are those criteria which are specified under what conditions and in what place it is required to place the company of mail service.
9. Regulations of arrangement of postal departments and mail agencies, mailboxes for letters are established so that their density corresponded to need of users, and also the quality standards of services of mail service.
10. The mailbox for letters is intended to public for the purpose of submission of letters for sending. It represents Item of access to mail network.
11. Mailboxes for letters are placed the supplier of universal mail service either on public roads, or on the buildings which are in public property of the state or administrative and territorial units in coordination with the bodies responsible for management of public roads or respective buildings.
12. On mailbox the emblem of the supplier of universal mail service and the word "Posta", box number, time of dredging of letters and day when dredging of correspondence is not performed is applied to letters. In the rural zone also the postal index of the respective settlement is specified.
13. The necessary quantity of mailboxes for letters is calculated proceeding from density of population, economic development, physical amount of the retrieved letters and other specific criteria of the respective settlement.
14. In the cities the quantity of mailboxes for letters is calculated on the basis of arrangement regulation: one box for 2000 - 3000 inhabitants provided that the radius of the territory of servicing does not exceed 1 - km 1,5.
In the rural zone regulation of arrangement is one box on 1000 - 2000 inhabitants, and the radius of the territory of servicing shall not exceed more 1,5 - 2 of km. Each rural settlement is provided with, at least, one mailbox for letters.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.