of February 16, 2017 No. 86
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of glass container
(In edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 28.05.2018 No. 392)
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of glass container the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of glass container according to appendix and enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of regulating documents on standardization of glass container from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to Uzstroymaterialy joint-stock company, the Uzstandart Agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari A. Zh. Ramatov and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 16, 2017 No. 86
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of glass container and extends to the following types of products:
bottles glass for food liquids;
glass jars for foodstuff;
banks and bottles for goods of household chemicals.
2. Requirements of the Technical regulation do not extend to the glass container from medical glass intended for medicines, chemical production and perfumery and cosmetic products.
3. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
water resistance of internal surface - capability of internal surface of glass container to be steady against water impact;
acid resistance - property of internal surface to resist to impact of acid solutions;
annealing - process of thermal treatment in case of which weakening of residual tension in sample of glass container is reached;
residual tension - the tension arising and remaining in glass sample in the course of its transition from plastic to brittle condition;
resistance to internal hydrostatic pressure - the internal pressure of destruction of sample in case of hydraulic testing;
resistance to axial compression - axial loading which the product can pass tests in certain conditions;
thermal stability - resistance of glass to impact of heat.
4. The raw materials and materials conforming to requirements of regulating documents in the field of technical regulation shall be applied to production of glass container.
5. In case of production of glass container it is necessary to provide production process compliance to requirements of the Technical regulation.
6. In case of production of glass container the possibility of control over the implementation of technology transactions on which its safety depends shall be provided.
7. Requirements to the minimum thickness of walls and bottom of glass container are given in appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation.
8. On glass container availability of the following defects is not allowed:
glass prilepa, glass threads in products;
end-to-end posechka, chips;
the foreign particulates having around themselves cracks and posechka;
open bubbles on internal surface.
9. Safety of glass container is characterized by indicators of chemical and mechanical safety.
Chemical safety - sanitary standards, requirements to the water resistance of glass, water resistance of internal surface and the requirement to acid resistance of glass container.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.