of February 13, 2017 No. 71
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of alcoholic products
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of alcoholic products the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of alcoholic products according to appendix and enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of regulating documents on standardization of alcoholic products, from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To HK " Uzvinprom-holding joint-stock company", to the Uzstandart agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan to provide broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzavtosanoat U. U. Rozukulov and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the minister of agricultural and water economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan Z. T. Mirzayev.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 13, 2017 No. 71
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of alcoholic products according to the list given in appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation.
2. Observance of requirements of the Technical regulation is obligatory for all legal entities and physical persons.
3. Action of the Technical regulation does not extend on:
the alcoholic products following en route through the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan used in the scientific purposes, made by physical persons for personal use without intention of its subsequent realization;
containing ethyl alcohol: sugary confectionery and flour; drinks nonalcoholic fermentations; kvass; fermented milk products; sausages raw smoked; beer with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol of no more 0,5 of percent; mash grape; mash grape concentrated; mash the grape concentrated rectified; mash fruit; mash fruit concentrated.
4. For the purposes of the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
alcoholic products - the food products with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol of more 1,5 of percent made with use or without use of ethyl alcohol from food raw materials and (or) alcohol-containing food products according to the list given in appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation.
alcohol-containing food products - products representing the alcohol-containing semifinished products intended for production of alcoholic products. Including wine materials, the fruit sbrozhenno-alcoholized mashes, the grape and fruit alcoholized mashes, the alcoholized juice, the alcoholized infusions, the alcoholized fruit drinks, fragrant alcohols and aqueous-alcoholic extracts, the concentrated food bases, natural or identical natural food fragrances and other semifinished products with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol of more 0,5 of percent;
alcohol ethyl rectified from food raw materials - alcohol ethyl of food raw materials with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol is at least 96,0 of percent representing the water solution of ethanol produced by spirit fermentation sakharo-and starch-containing raw materials of agricultural origin, except for fruit (fruit) containing the accompanying impurity, with the subsequent distillation and (or) bragorektifikatsiy distiller's beer or alcohol raw rectification, and also from fraction head ethyl alcohol, received in production process of ethyl alcohol from food raw materials. Alcohol ethyl rectified from food raw materials, developed from fraction head ethyl alcohol, for production of vodka and alcoholic beverage products is not used;
crude alcohol ethyl - alcohol ethyl of food raw materials with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol is at least 88,0 of percent made by distillation of mature distiller's beer and intended for production of alcohol ethyl rectified;
alcoholic drinks - the alcoholic products made with use of alcohol ethyl rectified from food raw materials and (or) alcohol-containing food products;
wine-making products - the alcoholic products made as a result of complete or incomplete spirit fermentation of the whole or crushed berries of fresh grapes, fruits or their mash with addition or without addition of the rectified ethyl alcohol of food raw materials, wine, grape or fruit alcohols, wine, grape or fruit distillates, sacchariferous substances, natural or identical natural food fragrances, carbon dioxide and also as a result of complete spirit fermentation of the whole or crushed berries of fresh grapes, fruits or their mash, distillation of the received product, with the subsequent endurance of distillate or without endurance;
brewing products - the alcoholic products made from brewing raw materials and (or) beer.
5. The alcoholic products which are in circulation in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan in case of proper use shall be safe during fixed term of the validity (for wine-making products - during the storage duration established by the producer).
6. Safety of alcoholic products is characterized by indicators of chemical safety, and also biological safety of brewing products.
Chemical safety is characterized by sanitary standards, organoleptic and physical and chemical indicators according to appendix No. 2 to the Technical regulation
Biological safety of alcoholic products is determined by control of content of microorganisms in brewing products and brewing raw materials according to appendix No. 3 to the Technical regulation.
7. Producers, sellers and persons authorized by the producer shall perform production processes and addresses of alcoholic products so that products conformed to the requirements established by the Technical regulation.
8. Requirements to indicators of safety of alcoholic products in the course of its production and the address are provided in the way:
the choice of the engineering procedures of production providing compliance to the made alcoholic products to requirements of the Technical regulation;
the organizations of such sequence and threading of engineering procedures of production and the address of alcoholic products which exclude pollution of raw materials and alcoholic products;
monitoring procedures of raw materials, the packaging materials, technological means and auxiliary materials used in production process of alcoholic products;
the organizations of control of functioning of processing equipment according to the procedure, providing production of the alcoholic products meeting the requirements of Production schedules;
contents of the production rooms used in production process of alcoholic products, processing equipment and stock in the condition excluding pollution of alcoholic products;
creations for the purpose of safety of alcoholic products of conditions for observance by personnel of rules of personal hygiene;
applications of the methods ensuring safety of alcoholic products and frequency of carrying out cleaning, sink, disinfection, disinsection and deratization of the production and storage facilities used in production process of alcoholic products, processing equipment and stock.
9. The raw materials and auxiliary materials applied in case of production of alcoholic products shall have the accompanying documentation confirming their origin. On safety indicators they shall conform to the requirements established in the existing regulating documentation in the field of technical regulation.
The phytogenesis raw materials applied to production of alcoholic products shall be followed by information on compliance of content of pesticides in it to requirements of the regulating documentation in the field of technical regulation.
Raw materials of phytogenesis shall be followed also by information on fumigation of storage facilities and container for storage of raw materials for the purpose of protection of raw materials against wreckers and diseases of agricultural plants.
10. Storage conditions shall provide prevention of spoil of raw materials and materials, changes of their consumer properties and their protection against pollutants.
11. The water used in case of production of alcoholic products shall conform to requirements of regulating documents in the field of technical regulation.
12. For the purpose of accomplishment of the requirements to safety of alcoholic products established by the Technical regulation in the course of its production processing equipment, pipelines, reservoirs for storage and transportation of products and stock which shall be used:
have the constructive and utilization properties providing production, conforming to the requirements established by the Technical regulation;
according to constructive characteristics and arrangement in production rooms give the chance to make sink, cleaning and disinfection;
are made of the materials conforming to requirements imposed by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the materials contacting to food products;
the working surfaces of processing equipment and stock contacting to alcoholic products shall be smooth and shall be made of not adsorbing materials.
13. Transportation of alcoholic products shall be performed in accordance with the terms of storage and the transportation methods established by the producer in technological documentation on its production taking into account the established transportation conditions.
Transportation of alcoholic products is made by all modes of transport according to the rules of transportation of goods (alcohol ethyl and cognac distillates - by rules of transportation of dangerous goods) existing on specific mode of transport.
In case of simultaneous transportation of various alcoholic products or food products and other freights the conditions excluding their contact, pollution and change of properties of alcoholic products shall be provided.
The structure of cargo compartments railway and the automotive vehicles used for transportation of alcoholic products in bulk shall provide protection of products against pollution, penetration of animals, including rodents and insects, carrying out cleaning, sink, disinfection.
The internal surface of cargo compartments of the vehicles used for transportation of alcoholic products in bulk is made of the washing and non-toxical materials.
The water used for sink of internal surfaces of cargo compartments of the vehicles used for transportation of alcoholic products in bulk shall conform to the requirements established by regulating documents in the field of technical regulation.
14. In implementation process of alcoholic products the storage conditions established by the producer shall be complied.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.