of November 17, 2008 No. ZR-185
About turnover of credit information and activities of credit bureaus
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on October 22, 2008
1. This law regulates procedure and conditions of collection, processing, forming, storage, use of credit information in the territory of the Republic of Armenia, activities, licensing of credit bureaus, procedure and conditions of implementation of regulation and control over these activities, and also other relations connected with credit information and activities of credit bureau.
1. Activities of credit bureaus are regulated by the Civil code of the Republic of Armenia, this Law, the law of the Republic of Armenia "About Central Bank", other laws of the Republic of Armenia, international treaties of the Republic of Armenia, and in cases and under the conditions provided by the law - regulatory legal acts of the Central bank of the Republic of Armenia (further the Central bank) and other legal acts.
2. On credit bureaus the law of the Republic of Armenia "On joint-stock companies" expatiates if this Law does not provide other.
1. The concepts used in this Law and of other legal acts adopted based on this Law mean the following:
1) credit bureau - joint-stock company which based on the license granted according to the procedure, established by this Law and regulatory legal acts of the Central bank, has the right to perform activities for collection of credit information, other data, necessary for it, to development, forming and storage of credit stories, creation of the credit report on their basis;
2) the subject of credit information - the physical person or legal entity concerning which credit information gathers is developed, created and stored credit history or concerning which the request in credit bureau about credit history is carried out;
3) data - any data on the facts, cases and circumstances relating to the subject of credit information in type which allows or is able to afford to identify or characterize the subject of credit information;
4) the database - the system equipped with certain technical and electronic parameters in which credit information and other data, necessary for it, gathers and where credit stories are developed, created and stored;
5) credit history - dynamics of the credit information created and (or) developed by credit bureau;
6) persons providing information - each subject of the civil law which according to this Law provides to credit bureau credit information concerning the subject of credit information;
7) base of public data - the database created or managed by bodies of the state and local self-government.
1. Only persons having the license for activities of credit bureau, their branches and representations can use the words characterizing the activities of credit bureau provided by this Law or their transfers in the name.
1. For implementation of activities of credit bureau the company according to the procedure, established by this Law and regulatory legal acts of Council of the Central bank, shall receive the license for activities of credit bureau.
2. For licensing of credit bureau the company shall meet the following requirements:
1) to be registered as joint-stock company according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.