It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
July 27, 2012
of July 2, 2012 No. 1
About approval of the Regulations on procedure of payments, charges and payments of charges in Fund of guaranteeing household deposits
According to Item 12, to Item 13 of the Section X "Final and transitional provisions" of the Law of Ukraine "About system of guaranteeing household deposits" the executive directorate of Fund of guaranteeing household deposits solved 10 parts one of Article:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure of payments, charges and payments of charges in Fund of guaranteeing household deposits which is applied.
2. Declare invalid the decision of administrative board of Fund of guaranteeing household deposits of January 14, 2002 No. 1 "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for charge and payment of charges in Fund of guaranteeing household deposits", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on February 8, 2002 for No. 118/6406 (with changes).
3. To provide to accounts department together with legal department submission of this decision to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine for state registration.
5. And the international organizations to provide to department of public relations placement of this decision on the official page of Fund of guaranteeing household deposits on the Internet after its state registration.
A. I. Sharova
Approved by the Decision of executive directorate of Fund of guaranteeing household deposits of July 2, 2012 No. 1
1. This Provision is developed according to the Law of Ukraine "About system of guaranteeing household deposits" (further - the Law) and determines procedure of payments, charges and payments of charges by banks in Fund of guaranteeing household deposits (further - Fund).
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are used:
contribution - money in cash or non-cash form in currency of Ukraine or in foreign currency, attracted with bank from the investor (or arrived for the investor) on terms of the contract of bank deposit (deposit), the bank account or by issue of the registered deposit certificate, including the added percent on such means;
the investor - physical person (including physical person entrepreneur) which concluded or for benefit of which the bank deposit agreement (deposit), bank account is signed or which is the owner of the registered deposit certificate;
transitional bank - the bank created in the course of conclusion of insolvent bank from the market which single shareholder is the Fund about day of sale of this bank to the investor (consolidation of investors);
the member of Fund - bank which obtained the banking license based on which the bank has the right to perform banking activity by provision of banking services.
3. This Provision establishes procedure for determination of accrual base of charges, their amounts, procedure for their payment, and also procedure of payments of the differentiated charges.
4. Action of this provision extends to all members of Fund who according to article 17 of the Law shall pay charges to Fund.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.