of February 8, 2017 No. PP-2761
About measures for radical enhancement of system of distribution of acts of the legislation
In ensuring unconditional and timely execution of the adopted acts of the legislation creation of effective mechanisms of distribution of regulatory legal acts, explanations to contractors and the population of their essence and content is important.
At the same time, despite implementable measures, the complete system of distribution of acts of the legislation is not created, the procedure and terms of bringing regulatory legal acts to contractors, including official mailing, carrying out explanatory work and control in this sphere are not established.
Legal informing citizens is performed mainly through traditional mass media in paper form that negatively influences completeness and availability of legal information, timeliness of its distribution. At the same time information requirements and requests of socially active segments of the population, including entrepreneurs and youth are not fully considered.
The available shortcomings negatively affect efficiency of realization of the reforms undertaken in the country, the principles of rule of law and legality in society.
For the purpose of radical enhancement of system of distribution of regulatory legal acts, improvement of quality of legal informing contractors and the population about essence and value of the legislation, development of essentially new approaches to the organization of work in this sphere:
1. Determine the most important tasks of the ministries, state committees, departments, bodies of economic board and public authorities on places ensuring timely bringing to contractors of the adopted regulatory legal acts, the changes made to them and additions, explanation of their essence and value, and also provision of easy access to texts of the relevant acts of the legislation and implementation of constant control behind uniform application of regulations of the legislation in the structural and territorial subdivisions.
2. Establish since February, 2017 procedure according to which:
in texts of the drafts of the laws introduced in Legislative house of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan specific state bodies, including the state bodies responsible for the organization of execution, bringing to contractors and explanation among the population of their essence and value after adoption of the relevant laws shall be specified;
after signing of the regulatory legal act by responsible state body or organization, and also officials on whom control is imposed the actions plan on execution, bringing to contractors and explanation among the population of its essence and value affirms;
regulatory legal acts in day of signing together with information and analytical materials (the explanatory note with statement of the concept of the regulatory legal act, the comparative table with explanation of changes and amendments) in paper and electronic form go to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
The Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan in one-day time provides bringing regulatory legal acts and the corresponding information and analytical materials to all state bodies and the organizations electronically for the list determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
state bodies and the organizations on the basis of information and analytical materials to regulatory legal acts provide implementation of actions on bringing to contractors and explanation among the population of essence and value of the adopted acts of the legislation.
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 13.04.2018 No. PP-3666
4. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 01.07.2019 No. PP-4380
5. Form based on Management of systematization of the legislation and legal information and Management of legal promotion and legal formation of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
Management on coordination of legal education and judicial and expert activities of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan with the total extreme number of managerial personnel of 7 established posts.
6. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 19.05.2020 No. UP-5997
7. Enter into practice annual hearing by the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Jokargi Kenes of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regional and the Tashkent city Kengashami of People's Deputies of information according to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan and its territorial administrations on condition of legal promotion and education.
8. Due to the giving since September 25, 2017 to the National database of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - National base) the status of official source of publication of regulatory legal acts:
confer responsibility for ensuring official publication of acts of the legislation in National base on Public institution "National legal information center "Adolat" under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Center);
To the ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two-month time to organize via secure channels of communication (VPN) interdepartmental electronic interaction between the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan and state bodies and the organizations for the purpose of operational distribution of acts of the legislation;
recommend to the Constitutional court, the Supreme Court and the Supreme Economic Court of the Republic of Uzbekistan to send to the Center electronically solutions of the Constitutional court, the resolution of plenums of the Supreme Court and the Supreme Economic Court of the Republic of Uzbekistan on giving explanations concerning application of the legislation within one day from the date of their signing for placement in National base;
To send to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the Center for placement in National base electronic versions of international treaties of the Republic of Uzbekistan within one day from the date of their entry into force;
To the state committee on investments together with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other ministries and departments to handle in accordance with the established procedure issue of attraction of technical assistance (grants) for financing of works on creation of databank of the most demanded texts of regulatory legal acts in English within National base, and also to enhancement of National base and material logistics of the Center.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.