of February 2, 2017 No. PP-2751
About measures for creating favorable conditions for further development in the republic of system of clearing settlements on the basis of bank plastic cards
For the purpose of further stimulation of development of systems of clearing settlements, satisfaction of need for plastic cards, terminals and corresponding equipment, and also reducing extra bank turnover of money:
1. Extend for the period till January 1, 2020 action of the customs privileges provided by the paragraph the second Item 1 of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 3, 2006 No. PP-433 "About additional measures for further development of system of clearing settlements on the basis of plastic cards".
3. To provide to producers of bank microprocessor plastic cards, payment terminals, the processing centers of retail payment systems effective and strictly target use of the imported raw materials, account and completing materials, the software and licenses for production and implementation of calculations by means of plastic cards, terminals, ATMs, self-service terminals and other equipment, with subsequent their localization.
4. To the State Tax Committee together with the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to establish strict control of target use of the imported raw materials, account and completing materials, the software and licenses.
Determine that in case of inappropriate use of the imported using privileges of raw materials, account and completing materials, the software and licenses the amount of customs payments which is not paid in connection with provision of customs privileges is collected in the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan using financial sanctions, stipulated by the legislation.
5. To provide to Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan and commercial banks together with Banking association of Uzbekistan:
implementation of various credit products on the basis of use of plastic cards for purchase of goods (works, services) intended for consumer needs;
expansion of practice of implementation together with trade service organizations of the various rewards, discount and incentive programs directed to stimulation and increase in interest of users of plastic cards in their use;
on system basis holding the organizational actions directed to extended coverage in mass media of benefits of use of the plastic card as effective, modern and convenient instrument of payment.
6. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 30.04.2021 No. UP-6218
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov and the Chairman of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan F. M. Mullazhanov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 2, 2017 No. PP-2751
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 30.04.2021 No. UP-6218
2. Third item 4 of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 6, 2015 No. PP-2344 "About measures for further increase in financial stability of commercial banks and development of their resource base" after the word "banks" to add the paragraph with the words "and processing centers of retail payment systems".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.