of December 19, 2016 No. 79
About approval of Health regulations in the woods of the Republic of Belarus
Based on subitem 1.15 of Item 1 of Article 12 of the Forest code of the Republic of Belarus the Ministry of forestry of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve Health regulations in the woods of the Republic of Belarus (are applied).
M. M. Amelyanovich
It is approved
Minister of natural resources and environmental protections of the Republic of Belarus
November 21, 2016
A. M. Kovkhuto
It is approved
The chief of the State inspection of protection of animal and flora in case of the President of the Republic of Belarus
December 16, 2016
S. V. Novikov
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of forestry of the Republic of Belarus of December 19, 2016 No. 79
1. Health regulations in the woods of the Republic of Belarus establish types of sanitary and improving actions, procedure for their implementation and health requirements in case of forest management and forest utilization in the woods of the Republic of Belarus, and also in case of production in the wood of the works and actions which are not connected with forest management and forest utilization.
These rules are obligatory for execution by the legal entities conducting forestry and also the legal entities and physical persons which are performing forest utilization, performing works, holding different events or having objects in forest fund.
2. In these rules the terms and their determinations established by the Forest code of the Republic of Belarus and also the following terms and determinations are used:
the calculation of lovchy wood (trees) - the action directed to involvement of trunk wreckers on in advance prepared wood from among strongly weakened, drying out, damaged trees and subsequent their destruction to departure from under bark of the younger generation;
category of state of trees - assessment of condition of trees on complex of signs (in krone, on trunk and branches, internal signs);
forest shelter actions - the actions directed to prevention and decrease in damage to the wood from his wreckers and diseases;
forest pathological condition of forest plantings - the complex characteristic of forest plantings considering availability and prevalence of wreckers and diseases of the wood and their centers, damage them forest stands, impact of other adverse factors of natural and anthropogenous nature;
general smasher - total amount of the current smasher, old dead wood (trees of the VI category of state) and liquid clutter;
the centers of wreckers and diseases of the woods - sites of forest fund on which reproduction of wreckers and (or) development and spread of diseases of the woods with the damage rate of the forest plantings which are not closed forest cultures and young growths to 20-year age, forest nurseries, forest seed plantations and sites and other objects of forest fund, menacing to their normal functioning is observed;
the died forest plantings - sites of the wood with the forest stand which dried out and (or) damaged to extent of the termination of growth, with completeness of its viable part below 0,3, and for young growths below 0,4;
the sanitary cabin - the cabin of the wood which is carried out for the purpose of improvement of sanitary condition of plantings in case of which the separate damaged, drying out and dead trees or all forest stand are cut down;
sanitary condition of forest plantings - the complex characteristic of plantings considering availability and amounts of the drying-out and dried out trees, clutter, nature of their distribution in planting and the education reasons;
sanitary and improving actions - complex of the actions directed to improvement and improvement of condition of forest plantings, maintenance of their biological stability, criterion functions and decrease in damage from impact of adverse factors;
health requirements - set of requirements and acceptances in case of the forest management and forest utilization promoting increase in stability of forest plantings, improvement of their condition and prevention of forming of the centers of wreckers and diseases;
the current smasher - total share or inventory of the trees (IV, V categories of state) which are drying out and dried out in the current year, and also fresh windfall and slash trees formed in the current year;
expeditionary forest pathological inspection - the event held by the forest management organization in the damaged plantings, directed to determination of specific structure of harmful organisms, density of their population, the area of the operating centers, identification of other adverse factors and their effects, designing of forest shelter actions.
3. The legal entities conducting forestry plan and perform the following sanitary and improving events (further, unless otherwise specified, - SOM):
selective sanitary cabins (further, unless otherwise specified, - VSR);
continuous sanitary cabins (further, unless otherwise specified, - SSR);
cleaning of clutter (further, unless otherwise specified, - OUSE);
calculation of lovchy wood (trees);
protection in the wood of the prepared wood.
4. The SOM is appointed by the legal entities conducting forestry in forest plantings with the broken or lost biological stability.
In case of assessment of sanitary condition of forest planting it is divided into three classes of biological stability (viability): I - biologically steady (viable); II - with the broken stability (viability); III - lost stability (viability) according to appendix 1.
5. The SOM is planned by types and amounts of works separately, at the same time selective sanitary cabins consider separately in total amount of cabins of intermediate use, and continuous sanitary cabins - separately in volume of other cabins.
6. By types and amounts serve as the basis for purpose of SOM:
forest management project;
materials of expeditionary forest pathological inspection;
the act of inspection of the damaged forest plantings according to appendix 2 for carrying out VSR or BONDS;
the act of inspection of the disturbed forest plantings according to appendix 3 for carrying out SSR.
Forest plantings in which carrying out sanitary cabins and BONDS according to the legal entities conducting forestry is required shall be inspected by the commission appointed by the order of the head of the corresponding legal entity conducting forestry. By results of inspection of forest plantings the commission draws up the statement of inspection of the damaged forest plantings for carrying out VSR or BONDS, the act of inspection of the disturbed forest plantings for carrying out SSR.
The commissions are included:
in case of creation of the act of inspection of the damaged forest plantings for carrying out VSR or BONDS - the forest warden or the assistant to the forest warden, the master of the wood, the forester (in case of their absence - person, them replacing), and if necessary the forest protection specialist;
in case of creation of the act of inspection of the disturbed forest plantings for carrying out SSR - the chief forest warden, the forest protection specialist, the forest warden (in case of their absence - person, them replacing), and if necessary - specialists of the corresponding national production forestry and landscape association.
In case of inspection of the nature protection and protective woods (the wood located in borders of the water protection zones) of the commission the representative corresponding district (city and district) inspections, the Minsk city committee of natural resources and environmental protection is included.
For the forest plantings planned by the forest management project or materials of expeditionary forest pathological inspection for carrying out SSR, VSR and BONDS, additional inspection by the commission is not required.
7. In case of distribution of SOM and their amounts on terms of carrying out consider degree and time of damage of forest plantings, their lesovodstvenny characteristic, condition and stability, bioecological features of forest forming breeds, the specific list of wreckers and diseases of the woods.
8. Selection and purpose of trees of the deciduous breeds which are subject to the cabin when carrying out SSR, VSR and BONDS is performed only in the presence of the created foliage on trees during the period from April 1 to October 31, except dead, windfall and slash, snegolomny trees, and also having the signs specified in Item 18 of these rules.
When carrying out inspection of the damaged forest stands for purpose of SSR, VSR and BONDS during the period from November 1 to March 31 trees of deciduous breeds carry to I, II, III or IIIa to categories of state, except dead, windfall and slash, snegolomny trees, and also having the signs specified in Item 18 of these rules.
Reference of trees to this or that category of state is carried out according to scales of categories of state of trees of coniferous and deciduous breeds according to appendix 4, of oak and ash-tree according to appendices 5 and 6.
9. The SOM in the woods contaminated by radionuclides is performed according to Rules of forest management in the territories which underwent to radioactive pollution as a result of catastrophic crash on the Chernobyl NPP approved by the resolution of the Ministry of forestry of the Republic of Belarus of December 27, 2016 No. 86, in coordination with republican state body on emergency situations, republican state body on health care, republican state body on natural resources and environmental protection.
10. In the woods located in borders of especially protected natural territories and the natural territories which are subject to special protection, the SOM is appointed with observance of the mode of protection and use of these territories.
11. VSR carry out in forest plantings with the broken stability, with raised in comparison with natural current smasher where there is accumulating dead standing, the drying-out, windfall and slash, snegolomny, occupied by trunk wreckers, affected with diseases or damaged by other factors trees.
12. VSR are not carried out in forest plantings in 5 years prior to age of cabins of the wood and the forest plantings which reached and their carrying out in coniferous plantings in the centers of trunk wreckers and diseases of the wood (root sponge and honey agaric) are more senior than the specified age, except for.
13. Terms of carrying out VSR are established taking into account the factors which caused weakening of forest plantings and violation of their stability, availability and terms of development of trunk wreckers, infectious diseases.
14. The dead standing, drying-out, occupied by trunk wreckers, affected with diseases or damaged by other factors trees referred on complex of signs to the IV-VI categories of state (except as specified, 17 these rules specified in Items 15, of 16,), and also the windfall and slash, snegolomny trees and trees having the signs specified in Item 18 of these rules are subject to cutting down. In the coniferous plantings struck with root sponge and honey agaric, cutting down above-mentioned trees, and also trees of III category of state are subject. In the centers of trunk wreckers above-mentioned trees, and also the trees of III category of state occupied by trunk wreckers are subject to cutting down.
Selection of trees in VSR, their assessment and reference to this or that category of state, is carried out according to scales of categories of state of trees of coniferous and deciduous breeds according to appendix 4, of oak and ash-tree according to appendices 5 and 6.
15. In the coniferous plantings struck with root sponge and honey agaric in the presence of the increased number of trunk wreckers, selection of populated trees is carried out taking into account terms of development of insects.
Carrying out VSR in the coniferous plantings struck with root sponge and honey agaric is performed according to the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.