of July 25, 2016 No. 57
About approval of Rules of use of personalized devices by operators of mail
According to the subitem 15) Item 1 of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 9, 2016 "About mail", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of use of personalized devices as operators of mail.
2. To provide to department of communication of the Ministry of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Yaroshenko V. V.):
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction of the copy of this order in printing and electronic form on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also in the Republican center of legal information within five working days from the date of receipt of the registered order for inclusion in reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 25, 2016 No. 57
1. These rules of use of personalized devices by operators of mail (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About mail", the acts of Universal Postal Union ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan and determine procedure for use of personalized devices by operators of mail to mailings in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) clearing - drawing print of postage stamp on signs of mail payment and on the state signs of mail payment, confirming acceptance of the mailing;
2) date and time of postage stamp - the designation of the current calendar date and time established on postage stamp.
3. Production facilities of the operator of mail are provided with own personalized devices.
4. Personalized devices are: postage stamps, shortpaid stamps and special postage stamps, seal Saktandyra, ice creams, the reeling devices, plate with engraving of structural division, control and translated seals.
The postage stamp is applied to drawing on documents and mailings of prints with designation of the name of the production facility which performed acceptance of the mailing, the place of departure, date and receptive period of the mailing, names of the production facility performed receipt of the mailing, the destination, date and time of obtaining, the name of the production facility which delivered and (or) which handed the mailing to the addressee, date and delivery time and (or) delivery.
The shortpaid stamp is applied to execution of the unpaid or not completely paid ordinary written mail.
The special postage stamp is applied to clearing of the state signs of mail payment when holding the commemorative events devoted to important state events, historical and memorable places and dates, exhibitions.
The seal Saktandyra is applied to sealing by special alloy (sealing wax, etc.) letters and parcels post with the announced value, sending, sacks, direct mail containers, and also storage rooms and other storages of values.
Ice cream is applied to sealing of sacks, direct mail containers, mailings, and also storages of values. On each ice cream it is engraved on the one hand letter symbols, and on the other hand - digital designation of production facility.
The reeling device is used when packaging sending, parcels post with the announced value. The print of the reeling device with engraved on it names of production facility is applied on the glue paper tape or (adhesive tape) pasted when packaging on both parties of departure crosswisely up and down without closing at the same time source addresses and the addressee. Or the print of the reeling device is put along tape which sticks box edge from both of its parties so that part of print was on tape, and part on box wall.
The plate with engraving of structural division is applied in case of acceptance of mailings to their seal in plastic bags by thermowelding machines (the device for soldering of polyethylene film), and also in places of the international mail exchange for processing of the incoming small packets, with simultaneous drawing the name of division on them.
The control and translated seal is intended for registration of postal money transfer. Number designation from 6 digits on control and translated seal corresponds to the postal index.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.