of June 19, 1998 No. 672
About paid car parks in the territory of the Republic of Moldova
In pursuance of provisions of the Law N 835-XIII of May 17, 1996. "About fundamentals of town planning and arrangement of the territories" and for the purpose of reduction of regulations in compliance with the current legislation the Government of the Republic of Moldova DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on paid car parks in the territory of the Republic of Moldova it (is applied).
2. To bodies of local public authority:
issue permissions to placement, designing and construction of paid car parks in strict accordance with requirements of the Law on fundamentals of town planning and arrangement of the territories, the General town-planning provision approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova N 5 of January 5, 1998 and the provision specified in Item 1 of this resolution;
issue permissions to operate of the existing paid car parks, the town-planning certificate according to requirements specified legislative and regulations;
bring local regulations on paid car parks into accord with acting legislative and regulations;
provide activities of owners of paid car parks according to the provision approved by this resolution.
3. Declare invalid the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova N 295 of May 10, 1995. "About paid car parks" (The official monitor, 1995, N 31-32, of the Art. 253).
Republic of Moldova Ion Chubuk
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova No. 72 of June 19, 1998
1. This provision establishes conditions and method of operation of paid car parks in the territory of the Republic of Moldova. Requirements of this provision regulate the relations arising in case of operation, use and storage of vehicles on paid car parks.
The procedure for provision of the parcels of land, designings, constructions and commissionings of paid car parks is regulated by the existing legislations and regulations.
Methodological management and control of activities of paid car parks in the territory of the Republic of Moldova and compliance with law in this area perform bodies of local public authority.
Requirements of this provision extend to all types of paid car parks, irrespective of pattern of ownership, the organization-legal status and type of structure.
2. Car parks represent the special territory or special construction intended for storage of transport, and also provision of the corresponding paid services.
3. Placement of parking is performed based on the schemes of their placement approved by bodies of local public authority according to provisions of the master plan of town planning of the respective settlement and approved with the Ministry of ecology, construction and development of the territories, management of road traffic police of general inspectorate of police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, management of fire protection and rescuers of Department of emergency situations and the public sanitary and epidemiologic service of the Ministry of Health, and in zones where there are historical monuments, - without fail and with the Ministry of Culture.
4. The organization and placement of paid car parks on the carriageway of streets and public roads is forbidden.
5. Depending on type of structure of car park are classified on:
a) capital structures - multi-level constructions in outside or underground part with increased requirements to arrangement, architectural aspect, extent of providing and provision of the corresponding services;
b) capital structures in which can be used as paid parking of part of engineering designs (viaducts, basements of buildings, sports constructions etc.);
c) the structures located on the surface equipped with hard surface, having barriers (as barriers on perimeter can be used temporary garages or pavilions), which can render the corresponding services connected with storage and maintenance of vehicles.
6. On storage period of the parking happen:
a) long-term storage - more than 30 days;
b) temporary - less than 30 days;
c) seasonal - functioning certain season;
d) short-term storage - with the limited mode.
7. Placement, design, construction and operation of paid car parks are performed according to articles 41 and 42 of the Law on the principles of town planning and arrangement of the territory, and the procedure for their functioning and operation is determined by bodies of local public authority.
All existing paid car parks are brought into accord with requirements of this provision. In pursuance of the Law on the principles of town planning and arrangement of the territory and requirements of this provision of bodies of local public authority functions on issue of permissions to operate of paid car parks are assigned. The parcels of land for placement of parking are taken away by bodies of local public authority in accordance with the established procedure.
For each paid car park bodies of local public authority issue based on article 52 of the Law on the principles of town planning and arrangement of the territory of permission to functioning in accordance with the established procedure.
The regulations on procedure for issue of permissions to functioning are developed and affirms according to article 55 of the Law on the principles of town planning and arrangement of the territory.
After commissioning of paid car parks and in the course of their operation bodies of local public authority and their authorized services periodically exercise in accordance with the established procedure control of observance of requirements of this provision and the requirements stipulated in permissions. According to the offer of competent authorities, in case of violation of the town-planning, environmental, fire protection, sanitary standards or conditions stipulated in the permission to operate the last is withdrawn. Recovery of the license is performed according to the procedure, provided by the existing legislations and regulations.
The parking shall have hard surface, barrier, lighting, water supply, the place for collection of garbage, toilet, fire-proof means, Item of maintenance or platform, gate in two different places (in cases when the capacity of the parking exceeds 50 transport units) with departure on adjacent streets and roads, rooms for personnel.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.