of March 24, 1997 No. 285
About approval of the Regulations on post-university specialization
The government of the Republic of Moldova DECIDES:
Approve Regulations on post-university specialization it (is applied).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova
1. The purpose of post-university specialization is forming of the specialists having the right to hold positions in higher educational institutions, research and design organizations, and also to participate in tenders for receipt in doctoral studies on the profession.
2. Post-university specialization will be organized in the highest university educational institutions and research establishments where conditions for theoretical and special preparation of scientific and pedagogical personnel are created.
The right of the organization of post-university specialization is granted by the Ministry of Education, Youth Affairs and Sports according to the request of organization. The conclusions of the relevant (industry) ministries, the Highest certifying commission, the Ministry of Economics and reforms, the Ministries of Finance and Academies of Sciences of Moldova are attached to the request (for the academic institutes).
3. Post-university specialization is carried out on day form of education on the specialties received at university with payment of the state grants or on contractual basis.
The size of the state grant is established by the order of the Government. The grant is paid also in case of temporary disability.
In case of disability for longer term or maternity leave and according to the current legislation the academic leave can be granted to the listener according to the statement.
4. The young graduates having the diploma of the licentiate are allowed to post-university specialization.
Acceptance on post-university specialization is performed on tender based on the criteria established by the Ministry of Education, Youth Affairs and Sports and the industry ministries in coordination with the Highest certifying commission.
5. Duration of post-university specialization constitutes 1-2 years depending on specialty (according to appendix).
6. Upon termination of rates of post-university specialization the diploma is issued and the master's degree is awarded (example - the master of philology).
7. Graduates, the state scholars shall work 3 years in public institutions on the positions offered by the relevant ministry or continue study in doctoral studies.
8. The state order (the list of specialties and the number of places on these specialties) on the educational institutions and research establishments having the right to organize post-university specialization is created annually by the Ministry of Economics and reforms on the basis of the reasoned offers of the central, district and municipal authorities of management, approved with the Ministry of Finance and the Highest certifying commission and affirms the order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova.
9. Applications for admission on post-university specialization are directed addressed to the rector of educational institution or the director of research establishment. Are enclosed to the application: personal leaf on registration of personnel; copy of the diploma of the licentiate and record book; medical certificate (form 0.86-u).
10. In each organization with the right of the organization of post-university specialization the order of the rector (director) of organization creates selection committee.
Activities of selection committee are regulated by the instructions developed by the Ministry of Education, Youth Affairs and Sports.
11. Participants of tender take two examinations in the chosen specialty, at the same time one of examinations is given in writing. Repeated examination is not allowed.
12. Admission examinations are held by the examination committee appointed by the head of organization.
13. For passing each examination the candidate uses paid leave lasting 10 days. Expenses on transport, accommodation and daily allowance are paid by the candidate.
14. Competition is held in August-September and cannot be repeated.
15. The selection committee completes vacant positions with candidates at whom the GPA of admission examinations is higher, but it is not lower than 8 points also of assessment at examinations not lower than 8.
In that case when several candidates gained identical GPA, persons with higher GPA in the record book or more appreciation on the chosen specialty have the privilege of transfer.
16. The academic groups shall consist at least of 10 people, and for specialties in the field of culture and art - at least of 5 people.
The organization of study of the academic groups smaller, than it is stated above, number it is carried out with the consent of the relevant ministry, the Ministry of Economics and reforms and the Ministry of Finance.
17. The solution of selection committee affirms the order of the head of organization and is brought to the attention of candidates no later than seven days after passing the last examination in time.
18. The notification on transfer on post-university specialization forms the basis for release of person from place of employment.
19. Persons which did not be within a month for study without documentary reasonable reasons are excluded. On the exempted places candidates who did not pass on tender, with observance of the requirements stated in Item 15 of this provision can be enlisted.
20. Academic year on rates of post-university specialization begins on October 1 and 10 months with winter vacation in the terms provided by university education last. Accommodation in the hostel of the relevant organization is guaranteed to the faces from another town studying at the basis of the state order.
21. Curricula are developed by the senate (scientific council) of organization and provide theoretical rates, seminars, practical works as amount till 15 o'clock in week, and also paid teaching or scientific activities in amount to rate 0,5. During training at rates of post-university specialization listeners take examinations for examination and abilities (no more than six in year).
Persons who are successfully implementing curricula are allowed to take doctor's examinations.
22. Persons enlisted on rates of post-university specialization are engaged under the direction of scientific and pedagogical personnel of department (scientific laboratory).
On management of each listener loading in the amount of 30 hours (academic) in year is established. On admission and checking examinations and defense of a thesis about one class period on everyone examined and each examination is established. The specified hours join in pedagogical loading or in the individual work plan of the examiner without special payment (except for the invited persons).
23. Each person which completed study on rates of post-university specialization shall defend the dissertation on the master's degree. The structure, amount and form of defense of a thesis are established by the organization performing preparation.
Persons who did not defend the dissertation on the master's degree cannot be distributed for work in higher educational institutions or research establishments and have no receipt right in doctoral studies.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.