of January 20, 2017 No. 35
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for carrying out accreditation of public associations of sports and improving and sports orientation
According to article 6 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About physical culture and sport", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for carrying out accreditation of public associations of sports and improving and sports orientation according to appendix.
2. To the state agency on cases of youth, physical culture and sport under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in two-month time to develop and submit in accordance with the established procedure for consideration of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic the bill providing introduction of amendments to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About physical culture and sport" regarding financing of public associations of sports and improving and sports orientation.
3. Recognize invalid:
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About accreditation of sports associations (federations, the unions, associations) on different types of sport in the Kyrgyz Republic" of October 16, 2003 No. 649;
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification and amendments in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About accreditation of sports associations (federations, the unions, associations) on different types of sport in the Kyrgyz Republic" of October 16, 2003 No. 649" of August 23, 2011 No. 491.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of education, culture and sport of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 20, 2017 No. 35
1. This Provision establishes procedure for carrying out accreditation of public associations of sports and improving and sports orientation (further - sports associations), decision makings about issue (about refusal in issue) the certificate about accreditation (further - the certificate), and also about suspension, renewal and cancellation of action of the certificate.
2. In this Provision the following concepts are applied:
sport - sport component which cornerstone systematic trainings and participation in competitions to the purpose of achievement of the highest sports indicators by the athlete are;
Single sports classification of the Kyrgyz Republic - the document establishing the principles, rules and procedure for assignment of sports categories and ranks;
the certificate about accreditation - the document confirming receipt of accreditation with sports consolidation;
databank - the information system containing data on accredited sports associations, created by authorized state body of management of physical culture and sport (further - authorized state body);
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) - the independent organization performing coordination of fight using dope in sport, created with assistance of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
3. Accreditation of sports associations is performed for the purpose of:
- streamlinings of activities of sports associations and increase in efficiency of use of the funds allocated from the republican budget;
- confirmations of competence of sports associations of development of certain sport.
4. Accreditation of sports associations is performed according to the principles:
- openness and availability of the procedure of accreditation;
- providing equal conditions for the sports associations applying for receipt of accreditation;
- inadmissibility of combination in one sport of two accredited sports associations.
5. Only accredited sports consolidation has the right to get financial support from the republican budget.
6. Accreditation appears authorized state body in cases:
- appeals of sports consolidation to authorized state body for receipt of accreditation on the corresponding sport, in case of absence in databank of the sports consolidation accredited on similar sport;
- the terminations of effective period of accreditation of sports consolidation on the corresponding sport.
Accreditation appears within 10 working days from the date of emergence of the circumstances provided by this Item.
7. The announcement of accreditation is drawn up by the relevant decision which is signed by the head of authorized state body and is posted on the official site of authorized state body.
8. The statement and documents, stipulated in Item the 11th this provision, are represented to authorized state body by sports consolidation, in time, established by the document on the announcement of accreditation.
9. The sports associations which showed willingness to receive the certificate about accreditation shall have the status of republican value and branches (representations) at least in 3 areas of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also in the cities of Bishkek and Osh.
10. The sport which represents sports consolidation shall be included in the National register of sports and sports disciplines of the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the decision of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
11. For receipt of the certificate sports consolidation submits in authorized state body for review the following documents:
- the statement of sports consolidation for accreditation in the form approved by the order of authorized state body;
- data on availability of the objects of physical culture and sport which are in property of sports consolidation or in lease (with indication of the address), trainer's teaching personnel, sports equipment and the equipment;
- notarized copies:
decisions of the founder (founders) on creation of sports consolidation;
charter of sports consolidation;
certificates on state registration of sports consolidation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.