It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
January 11, 2017
of December 20, 2016 No. 277
About approval of the Standard procedure for carrying out the public report of the head of executive body
According to part three of article 45 of the Law of Ukraine of December 10, 2015 No. 889-VIII "About public service" I order:
1. To approve the attached Standard procedure for carrying out the public report of the head of executive body.
2. Management of strategic planning and analysis of policy of National civil service (department of information and analytical provision) shall ensure in accordance with the established procedure the submission of this order to the state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. I reserve control of execution of this order.
K. A. Vashchenko
Approved by the Order of the National agency of Ukraine concerning public service of December 20, 2016 No. 277
1. This Standard procedure establishes general requirements to organizational and technical actions for preparation and carrying out the public report of the head of executive body (further - the public report).
2. This Standard procedure extends to heads of all executive bodies, except ministers.
3. The purpose of the public report - proper informing the public on results of activities, ensuring proper transparency and accountability of relevant executive body.
1. Annually till February 25 executive bodies prepare the report on the activities for previous year.
2. The head of executive body is responsible for the data provided in the public report.
3. Territorial authorities at the request of the head of executive body of the highest level prepare materials according to the competence for filling of the public report.
4. During preparation of the public report tables, charts, presentations, photos, slides and so forth may be used.
5. The public report together with information on its carrying out is placed not later than week before its carrying out the central executive bodies by heads on the website of relevant organ of the executive authority and the "Civil Society and Power" website.
6. Information on carrying out the public report without fail contains regulations of carrying out the public report, time, date and the venue, data on responsible structural division with indication of the responsible person and contact information.
7. The public report is carried out in the form of official speech of the head of executive body not later than in 15 calendar days from the date of its publication with the invitation of representatives of public councils, public associations, organizations of employers, labor unions, non-profit organizations, experts of the corresponding industries and mass media.
8. The regulations of the public report provide possibility of questions from the present representatives of public councils, public associations, the organizations of employers, labor unions, non-profit organizations, experts of the corresponding industries and mass media.
1. Information on results of work of executive body (task and action of executive body, their execution).
Actions which were performed, and tasks which were carried out by executive body for achievement of strategic objectives are determined.
2. Analysis of activities of executive body (achievement of results of tasks and actions).
Results which were achieved in the field of accomplishment of objectives and actions are specified.
3. Use of means of the government budget.
The ratio of the budget of the current year with actual costs of last year is given, and also efficiency analysis of use of means and comparison with the previous accounting period is performed.
4. Organizational information.
The structure of executive body, change in structure of executive body (if occurred for the accounting period), quantity and the main characteristics of work of the territorial authorities, companies, organizations and organizations relating to the sphere of management of executive body are specified.
5. Other information within competence of executive body which can be submitted for public discussion.
Head of department of strategic planning and analysis of policy of National civil service
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.