The agreement between the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Government of Ukraine on the principles of collection of indirect taxes during the exporting and commodity import (works, services)
of October 16, 1997
The government of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Government of Ukraine, the hereinafter referred to as Contracting Parties, aiming at further deepening of integration of economy, creation of equal opportunities for business entities and to establishment of conditions for fair competition, being guided by the commonly accepted regulations and rules of international trade,
agreed as follows:
For the purpose of this agreement:
a) the term "indirect taxes" means the value added tax and excise (the excise tax or the excise duty),
b) the term "zero rate" means taxation on value added at the rate of 0% that is established by the tax legislation of Contracting Parties,
c) the term "competent authorities" means the Ministries of Finance of Contracting Parties.
1. One Contracting Party will not assess with indirect taxes goods (works, services) exported on the territory of other Contracting Party.
2. The rule of Item 1 of this Article, concerning the value added tax, means application of zero rate.
1. The goods imported on the territory of one Contracting Party (work, service) which are exported from the territory of other Contracting Party, are assessed with indirect taxes in the country of the importer according to its legislation. Taxation will be performed by the customs authorities or bodies determined by the national legal system in case of commodity importation on customs area of this Contracting Party.
2. In case of commodity import taxation (works, services) exported from the territory of other Contracting Party, Contracting Parties will apply the same rates of taxes which are established for the similar goods (works, services) made (implemented) in their domestic market.
1. Disagreements between Contracting Parties concerning interpretation or application of provisions of this agreement will be permitted by negotiations and consultations of competent authorities of the Parties.
1. This agreement is signed sine die and becomes effective from the date of the last notification Contracting Parties about accomplishment of all interstate procedures for its entry into force, and will be effective until one of Contracting Parties in writing in nine months does not notify other Contracting Party on the intention to stop its action.
2. This agreement will be applied only to goods (works, services) exported or imported after its entry into force.
It is made to Bishkek on October 16, 1997 in duplicate, everyone in the Kyrgyz, Ukrainian and Russian languages, and all texts are equally authoritative.
In case of disagreements between Contracting Parties concerning interpretation of the text of this agreement the text in Russian prevails.
For the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the Government of the Republic of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.