of September 28, 2016 No. PP-2614
About measures for increase in production of finished export-oriented goods on the basis of deep conversion of hydrocarbonic raw materials for 2016 - 2020
For the purpose of implementation of further structural transformations in economy, upgrade and diversification of the oil and gas industry, ensuring deep conversion of rich resources of oil, natural gas and gas condensate in semifinished products and finished export-oriented goods with high value added, broad attraction for these purposes of foreign investments:
1. Establish tasks on production of the finished goods demanded in the foreign markets with high value added based on deep conversion of hydrocarbonic raw materials for 2016 - 2020 according to appendix No. 1*.
Assign to heads of NHK "Uzbekneftegaz", JSC Uzkimyosanoat, other joint-stock companies and companies - executives in charge the personal responsibility for providing high-quality and in full accomplishment at the scheduled time of the tasks on production of finished goods based on deep conversion of hydrocarbonic raw materials provided in appendix No. 1.
2. Approve the list of investment projects on production of finished export-oriented goods with high value added based on deep conversion of hydrocarbonic raw materials for 2016 - 2020 according to appendix No. 2*.
3. To the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with NHK "Uzbekneftegaz", JSC Uzkimyosanoat and other interested structures to submit for approval in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan network schedules of implementation of the investment projects specified in appendix No. 2 to this resolution in a month, having provided in them specific terms of development and examination of the project documentation, the choice of the advanced technologies meeting modern production requirements, accomplishment of installation and construction works and input of capacities in operation at the scheduled time.
5. To the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trades, Fund of reconstruction and development of the Republic of Uzbekistan, NHK "Uzbekneftegaz", JSC Uzkimyosanoat together with joint stock companies and the companies - executives in charge of the investment projects included in appendix No. 2, in a month to develop and provide realization of package of measures for broad attraction to implementation of investment projects of the foreign companies having modern technologies and guaranteeing promotion of the made products on the foreign markets.
7. To the Ministry of Economics, the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on investments annually when forming the Investing program of the Republic of Uzbekistan to include in accordance with the established procedure in it the investment projects specified in appendix No. 2 to this resolution with refining of amounts and financing sources.
* Appendices No. No. 1-2 are not given.
8. Exempt for up to January 1, 2021 from customs payments (except for charges for customs clearance) the processing equipment, components and spare parts which are not made in the republic, imported within implementation of the investment projects approved by this resolution according to the lists approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
9. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan G. I. Ibragimov.
Acting president of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.