of December 28, 2016 No. 1056
Some questions of determination of the medium-term priority directions of innovative activities of nation-wide level for 2017-2022
According to part five of article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About the priority directions of innovative activities in Ukraine" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the medium-term priority directions of innovative activities of nation-wide level for 2017-2022 according to appendix.
2. To the main managers of budgetary funds to consider the directions approved by this resolution during the forming and determination of scope of scientific research and scientific and technical (experimental) developments in the expense limits provided by it in the government budget for the corresponding years and in case of development of the state target programs and separate innovative projects.
3. To the Ministry of Education and Science:
provide carrying out monitoring of realization of the directions approved by this resolution, the main managers of budgetary funds;
submit annually till June 15 to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine information on results of carrying out monitoring.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 28, 2016 No. 1056
1. Development of new technologies of enhancement of energy networks and the equipment taking into account intentions of their harmonization with power system of EU country.
2. Development of new technologies of creation of the power generating capacities on the basis of cogeneration installations.
3. Development of new technologies of receipt of alternative types of fuel.
4. Development of new technologies of construction of energy efficient residential and household buildings and rooms.
5. Development of new technologies of obtaining and accumulating of energy from renewable sources.
6. Development of new technologies of energy efficient burning of different types of fuel.
7. Development of new technologies of use of thermal pumps.
1. Development of aggregates and systems of new generation for rapid and high-speed rail transport.
2. Development of transport logistics, development and deployment of intellectual and digital systems.
3. Creation of new generations of the equipment and technologies in avia - sudo-and space-rocket industry.
4. Development of systems of navigation and management aviation, ship and rocketry.
1. Development of new technologies of obtaining, processing and use of composition and functional and gradient materials.
2. New progressive materials and products from them for military entities.
3. Industrial development of new technologies of obtaining, processing and compound of constructional, functional and tool materials.
4. Creation of the industry of nanotechnologies, nanomaterials and production from them.
5. Development of new technologies of obtaining, processing and use of functional materials in biology and medicine.
6. Creation of new materials using chemical technologies.
7. Creation and production of materials for production, accumulations, storages of energy, substitution of critical materials and environmental protection.
8. Creation of materials and technologies for 3D - prototypings.
1. Development and deployment of production technologies, storages and conversions of high-quality crop products.
2. Development and deployment of technologies adaptive soil and saving crop production, livestock production and veterinary science.
4. Technological updating of production of cattle breeding and pig-breeding.
5. Development and deployment of technologies of creation of high-productive alternative sources for fuel receipt.
6. Development and deployment of production technologies of diagnostikum of diseases of animals and means of their protection.
7. Development and deployment of production technologies of diagnostikum of diseases of plants.
1. Implementation of new technologies of creation of the differentiated diagnostikum for different types of mycobacteria - causative agents of tuberculosis.
2. Development of new methods of diagnostics, treatment and prevention of the most widespread diseases of the person.
1. Use of technologies rational nedro-and land use.
2. Implementation of progressive technologies of water supply, water use and water disposal.
3. Use of technologies of the closed cycle, technologies of cleaning, conversion and utilization of industrial and household wastes.
4. Use of technologies of the treatment of radioactive waste and reduction of their negative impact by the environment.
5. Use of technologies of reduction of harmful emissions and dumpings.
1. Development of information and telecommunication infrastructure, implementation of the latest information technologies, in particular, grid-and cloud computing, the computer training systems, systems of electronic business.
2. Development of systems of intellectual modeling for the solution of tasks in the field of economy; defense capability of the state; managements of difficult objects in ecology, biology and medicine; educations; robotics and complex technogenic systems.
3. Implementation of the latest technologies of information security in telecommunication and information systems of different function.
4. Development of technologies of long-term storage of information and management of "big data" (big data).
5. Development and standardization of technologies of communication of the fifth generation - 5G-technologies.
6. Development and implementation of systems of the Internet speech.
7. Development of technologies of quantum calculations.
8. Development and implementation of systems of artificial intelligence.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.