of December 28, 2016 No. 1420
About approval of the Regulations on maintaining the List of skilled economic operators
1. Approve Regulations on maintaining the List of skilled economic operators according to appendix.
The order of the Government No. 178 of February 18, 2008. "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for creation, updating and accounting of the List of skilled economic operators" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, Art. No. 40-41, 244);
Item of 14 changes and additions which are made to the separate orders of the Government approved by the Order of the Government No. 661 of November 10, 2009. (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, Art. No. 163-164, 729).
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Minister of Finance
Octavian to Armash
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 28, 2016 No. 1420
2. The list of skilled economic operators (further – the List) is constituted, updated and kept by public procurements Agency (further – the Agency).
3. The list of qualified economic operayotor represents records about the name and contact information of economic operators – physical persons or legal entities, residents or nonresidents, executed for the purpose of promulgation and ensuring their access to procedures of public procurements.
4. The list of skilled economic operators is kept electronically and published on the official site of the www.tender.gov.md Agency.
5. The ekonomiyochesky operator included in the List of the prohibited economic operators cannot be included in the List of kvaliyofitsiyorovanny economic operators.
6. The list contains the following records:
1) name of the economic operator and form of business;
2) the assigned number and date of inclusion of the economic operator in the List;
3) location, number phone/fax and e-mail address;
4) types of activity.
7. The agency provides free of charge record and maintaining information specified in Item 6 of this Poyolozheniya.
8. The additional information of advertizing nature, except information provided in Item 6 of this provision at the request of the economic operator can be placed for a fee, according to the rates established by the legislation.
9. Information included in the List is structured by the Agency on types of activity of economic operators.
10. In case of inclusion of the new economic operator in the List he is immediately updated.
11. For inclusion in the List of the economic operator it shall submit the application according to the sample specified in appendix to this Provision with application of documents about registration/organization of physical person or legal entity, and also at least one recommendation from the buying body of high-quality agreement performance about public procurement.
12. The agency checks information on the economic operator and within 15 days takes out resheyony about acceptance or variation of the statement for vklyuyocheniye of the economic operator in the List.
13. Number is assigned to the economic operator included in the List within 5 working days from the date of pronouncement of the positive decision and the podtyoverzhyodayushchy certificate is issued.
14. The agency rejects the statement for inclusion of the economic operator in the List of skilled economic operators if information on types of its activities or its identification code (IDNP/IDNO) is not reflected in the statement or if the economic operator is included in the List of the prohibited economic operators.
16. The economic operator is notified on acceptance/variation of the statement for inclusion in the List of skilled economic operators within 5 working days from the date of decision.
17. The economic operator included in the List within 15 days from the date of registration by competent authorities of the changes and additions made to constituent documents and types of activity shall inform on it the Agency for the purpose of entering of corresponding changes and amendments into the List of skilled economic operators.
18. The exception of the List is performed according to the decision of the Agency in the following cases:
1) according to the statement of the economic operator;
2) failure of consideration about the notification of the Agency in 15-day time about introduction in accordance with the established procedure changes/amendments in constituent documents or on change/amendment of types of activity;
3) inclusion of the economic operator in the List of the prohibited economic operators;
4) establishment of the circumstances provided in parts (1) and (2) article 18 of the Law No. 131 of July 3, 2015 on public procurements.
19. The acts adopted by the Agency for the purposes of this provision can be appealed in court.
to Regulations on procedure for creation, updating and accounting of the List of skilled economic operators
To public procurements agency
(name of the economic operator)
Information necessary for inclusion in the List of skilled economic operators:
form of business _________________________________
identification number IDNO/IDNP ___________________________
address, number phone/fax, e-mail address and ______ web page
types of activity: ____________________________________________
At the same time, I declare under the responsibility that the company represented by me shall observe unconditionally provisions of regulations in the field of public procurements, with providing the conscientious and impartial attitude within the procedures of public procurements.
I enclose constituent documents of the physical/legal entity and the recommendation in quantity to this application _________________.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.