of December 29, 2016 No. 707
About approval of the Regulations on the secretary of state of state body of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of ensuring succession, stability and independence of professional office activity of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in state bodies, according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the public civil service and municipal service", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the secretary of state of state body of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
2. Determine that tenders on replacement of vacant position of the secretary of state of state body from among the faces consisting in the National reserve of personnel of the public civil service and municipal service of the Kyrgyz Republic are carried out after January 1, 2018.
3. To the public personnel service of the Kyrgyz Republic (in coordination) to take the necessary measures following from this Resolution.
5. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on department of public administration and personnel work of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. This Regulations on the secretary of state of state body of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Provision) determine the legal basis of activities of the secretary of state of state body.
2. In state bodies of the executive authority in which the public civil service functions (further - state bodies) and also in other state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic the position of the secretary of state is established.
3. The secretary of state is the government employee holding the highest managerial position in state bodies.
4. The position of the secretary of state is constant and on legal status is equated to position of the first deputy head of state body.
5. The legal basis of activities of the secretary of state of state body is constituted by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, decrees and orders of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. The secretary of state according to the legislation on the public civil service and municipal service performs the following functions and powers:
1) realizes single state policy in the sphere of the public civil service;
2) provides the organization of activities of state body for achievement of its purposes and tasks;
3) will organize development of the strategic, perspective plan of activities of state body, plans of structural divisions and the government civil servants (further - the employee);
4) is responsible for development and implementation of the program budget;
5) develops management structure of state body;
6) carries out work on the functional analysis, optimization of the business processes directed to goal achievement of state body;
7) coordinates development of regulations on structural divisions and functional obligations of employees;
8) will organize activities of service of personnel management of state body;
9) is provided by activities for planning of career development of employees;
10) will organize matching and placement of personnel in state body;
11) develops anti-corruption measures and will organize their realization;
12) will be organized by implementation of modern technologies of management, including transfer of business processes to format of electronic control;
13) performs support functions, including management of financial, material and human resources;
14) is provided by increase in potential of employees;
15) develops mechanisms of material and non-material motivation of employees;
Develops 16) and provides functioning of monitoring system of activities of state body;
17) exercises control of performing and labor discipline and bears responsibility for its condition;
18) performs measures for the prevention, identification and the conflict resolution of interests;
19) will be organized by evaluating activities of employees;
20) prepares suggestions for improvement of activities of state body;
21) is developed by the list of cases and situations on which there is risk of corruption, and directs to approval in Council for the public civil service and municipal service (further - Council);
22) performs other functions and powers according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. Powers on realization of industry functions of state body, except for submissions of bills in Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic and cases of replacement of the absent head of state body cannot be delegated to the secretary of state.
8. Persons having the higher education, length of service on the highest or main managerial state and/or municipal positions or special, political state and/or municipal positions on set at least 5 years can hold position of the secretary of state.
Persons having experience of the leading work in other fields of activity at least 7 years, but on condition of availability of length of service on the state and/or municipal positions on set can also hold at least 3 years position of the secretary of state.
Length of service for holding the post of the secretary of state does not join the activities of persons on political municipal positions performed on unpaid basis.
9. Professional skills:
- the general legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also the legislation in the sphere of the public civil service and municipal service;
- in the field of personnel management;
- clerical works;
- in the sphere of financial management;
- bases of strategic management and planning, analysis and optimization of business processes and functional analysis;
- bases of information (electronic) technologies;
- the state and official languages, in the amount necessary for execution of job responsibilities;
- developments of analytical and strategic documents;
- management activity (planning, organization, coordination, motivation, monitoring, assessment and control);
- analysis and forecasting of effectiveness and efficiency of activities of personnel;
- implementations of modern technologies of management, including format of electronic control;
- developments and implementation of the program budget;
- developments and realization of anti-corruption measures;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.