of December 6, 2016 No. 879
About approval of the Provisions "About Accreditation System of the Organizations of Health Care in the Kyrgyz Republic", "About the Supervisory Board on Accreditation of the Organizations of Health Care in the Kyrgyz Republic"
For the purpose of implementation of the National program of reforming of health care Den-Sooluk, enhancement and improvement of accreditation system of the organizations of health care I order:
1. Approve the Provision "About Accreditation System of the Organizations of Health Care in the Kyrgyz Republic" (Appendix 1).
2. Approve the Provision "About the Supervisory Board on Accreditation of the Organizations of Health Care in the Kyrgyz Republic" (Appendix 2).
3. To provide to the chairman of the Medical accreditation commission (Baatyrov G. M.) carrying out accreditation of the organizations of health care of the Kyrgyz Republic and work of the Supervisory board on accreditation according to this order.
4. Consider invalid the order MZKR on approval of the Provisions "About Accreditation of the Organizations of Health Care in the Kyrgyz Republic" and "About the Supervisory Board on Accreditation of the Organizations of Health Care in the Kyrgyz Republic" (No. 146 of March 26, 2006).
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister Murzaliyev A. Zh.
to the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 6, 2016 No. 879
This Provision is developed according to regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- The law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About protection of public health in the Kyrgyz Republic" (In edition of the Laws of December 28, 2006 No. 224, on February 17, 2009 No. 53);
- The law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About medical insurance of citizens in the Kyrgyz Republic" (In edition of the Laws of April 21, 2003 No. 85, on July 15, 2003 No. 149, on December 28, 2006 No. 208);
- The law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the organizations of health care in the Kyrgyz Republic" of August 13, 2004 No. 116.
1. Accreditation is official procedure of recognition of competence of the organizations of health care (further OZ) to perform professional activity according to accreditation standards.
2. Accredited object - the organization of health care which underwent the procedure of accreditation and recognized competent to perform professional activity according to accreditation standards.
3. Accreditation examination - key element / stage of accreditation in case of which assessment of professional activity of object of accreditation on the basis of the approved accreditation standards is carried out.
4. Monitoring visit - assessment procedure of carrying out work of accredited object for elimination of the discrepancies to standards revealed when carrying out accreditation.
5. The supervisory board on accreditation (further - Council) is collegiate organ of management of accreditation system of the organizations of health care (in further OZ) in the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. Accreditation body - the legal entity (public institution) created by authorized state body of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of health care for carrying out accreditation of the legal entities and physical persons which are engaged in medical activities.
7. Accreditation system of OZ - set of the rules, requirements, tools, organizational actions, methods and procedures regulating activities of participants of system.
8. Object of accreditation / the accredited object - OZ which is applying for receipt of the status "accredited" and submitted the written application for passing of the procedure of accreditation to Accreditation body.
9. The accreditation expert - the specialist who is corresponding to the criteria established by this Provision, underwent special training and training and recognized by competent authority for participation in works on accreditation.
10. This Provision regulates procedure and conditions of accreditation of OZ which are engaged in medical activities (the rendering preventive, medical and diagnostic and medical rehabilitation services to citizens).
11. Accreditation of OZ, irrespective of the patterns of ownership which are engaged in medical activities is performed according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
12. Accreditation of OZ which are engaged in medical activities is performed on the basis of the principles:
- openness and availability of rules of accreditation;
- competence of accreditation body;
- ensuring equal rights, legitimate interests of all persons applying for accreditation;
- transparency of information obtained in the course of works on accreditation for politicians/governing bodies, public/patients, the accredited (accredited) objects;
- nondisclosure of the confidential information obtained in the course of works on accreditation if this information is trade secret.
13. The purpose of accreditation is improvement of quality and risk minimization of professional activity of OZ for providing populations/consumers with the medical and sanitary help conforming to the normative legal requirements established in the Kyrgyz Republic.
14. Tasks of accreditation are:
- development, assessment and improvement of methods, procedures and instruments of accreditation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.