It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
December 19, 2016
of October 6, 2016 No. 362
About approval of the Procedure for advanced training of auditors on certifications (agronomists-inspectors)
According to Article 18-2 part seven - the Law of Ukraine "About seeds and planting stock", the subitem 2 of Item 3 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Agricultural Policy and Food of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 25, 2015 No. 1119, I order:
1. Approve the Procedure for advanced training of auditors on certifications (agronomists-inspectors) which is applied.
2. To submit to department of agriculture and technical policy in the AIC this order on the state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in the procedure established by the legislation.
4. To impose control over the implementation of the order on the First Deputy Minister Ya. Krasnopolsky.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Agricultural Policy and Food of Ukraine of October 6, 2016, No. 362
1. Action of this Procedure extends to the physical persons performing the activities as auditors on certification (agronomists-inspectors) in the field of seed farming according to the Law of Ukraine "About seeds and planting stock".
2. The terms applied in this Procedure are applied in the values given in the Law of Ukraine "About seeds and planting stock".
3. The purpose of advanced training of auditors on certifications (agronomists-inspectors) is enhancement of their professional training by updating, deepenings and expansions of professional knowledge, skills, providing with information on changes in the current legislation and practice of their application when implementing activities in the field of seed farming.
4. Advanced training is continuous process and is performed on the principles of availability, validity, systemacity and the sequence of training, combination of theoretical knowledge to practical skills.
5. Auditors on certification (agronomists-inspectors) shall at least once in three years improve the skills.
6. Advanced training of auditors on certifications (agronomists-inspectors) is performed by the following types:
independent training (self-education);
training in professional programs of advanced training;
training in programs of thematic short-term seminars.
7. The organization of training in professional programs of advanced training and for programs of thematic short-term seminars is performed by Minagropolitiki. Direct carrying out training in Minagropolitiki's order it can be performed by the companies, organizations, the organizations falling within the scope of its management which can involve representatives of higher educational institutions, scientific institutions, other state bodies, public and professional associations, etc. (under approval).
8. The auditor on certification (agronomist-inspector) shall increase constantly the professional level by one of types, the stipulated in Item 6 presents About.
publications of scientific and practical Articles concerning seed farming in professional printing editions and electronic professional editions in Ukraine and abroad;
editions of monographs, textbooks, benefits, etc.;
participations in the seminars organized by carrying out distance training, webinars and so forth;
participations in work of the permanent commissions and working groups of Minagropolitiki;
participations in the international seminars, All-Ukrainian and regional scientific, scientific and practical and scientific and methodological conferences, seminars, round tables, trainings, programs for questions of seed farming organized and which are carried out in Ukraine and abroad;
training for the purpose of receipt of scientific degrees in professionally directed directions of preparation in the field of seed farming in Ukraine and abroad.
10. Auditors on certification (agronomists-inspectors) have the right to freely choose types of increase in the qualification, to participate in any events for advanced training held in the field of seed farming.
11. The auditor on certification (agronomist-inspector) independently records and stores copies of the published scientific and practical Articles, diplomas, certificates, references and other documents confirming participation in actions for advanced training according to Item 6 of this Procedure.
12. The auditor on certification (agronomist-inspector) provides in Minagropolitiki copies of the documents specified in Item 11 of this Procedure during three-year effective period of its certificate of the auditor on certifications (agronomist-inspector).
13. For the purpose of advanced training assessment by independent training (self-education) according to Item 9 of this Procedure it is established
corresponding period of assessment lasting three years. Assessment of advanced training is performed according to system of assessment of activities, set off as advanced training of auditors on certifications (agronomists-inspectors), specified in appendix 1 to this Procedure.
14. The auditor on certification (agronomist-inspector) shall get at least 100 test points during the three-year period of assessment.
15. To auditors on certification (agronomists-inspectors) who improved the skills by independent training (self-education) according to Item 9 of this Procedure and gathered enough points Minagropolitiki on the form grants the certificate on advanced training in form according to appendix 2 to this Procedure.
16. Advanced training according to programs of thematic short-term seminars is carried out according to scheduled plans of advanced training of auditors on certifications (agronomists-inspectors) (further - the schedule) which annually affirm Minagropolitiki.
Based on the scheduled plan the responsible structural division of Minagropolitiki in the field of science and education creates curricula on each training event which provide type, general subject, advanced training term, category of listeners, distribution of school hours, subject of studies and teachers.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.