of December 28, 2016 No. 1031
About approval of the Procedure for issue, cancellation of temporary suspension of action and form of the certificate of the auditor on certifications (agronomist-inspector)
According to Article 18-2 - the Law of Ukraine "About seeds and landing material" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Determine that the state inspectors of territorial authorities of the State inspection of agricultural industry who till June 30, 2016 performed powers on certification in the sphere of seed farming and pitomnikovodstvo conform to the requirements of the legislation in the sphere of seed farming and pitomnikovodstvo shown to auditors on certification (agronomists-inspectors) and continue to perform functions on certification of seeds and landing material at the state company falling within the scope of management of the Ministry of Agricultural Policy and Food have the right to the certificate of the auditor on certifications (agronomist-inspector) without passing qualification examination and inclusion in the Register of auditors with certification (agronomists-inspectors).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 28, 2016, No. 1031
1. This Procedure determines the procedure (mechanism) of issue, cancellation, temporary suspension of action and issue of the duplicate of the certificate of the auditor on certifications (agronomist-inspector), establishes form of the certificate of the auditor on certifications (agronomist-inspector).
2. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
the candidate - the physical person having intention to pass qualification examination and to receive the certificate of the auditor on certifications (agronomist-inspector);
qualification examination - written examination which is held for check and confirmation of availability at the candidate of necessary level of theoretical and practical knowledge and abilities in the field of seed farming and pitomnikovodstvo;
the personal record - set of documents in paper or electronically which moved the candidate or the auditor on certifications (agronomist-inspector), and also documents which were constituted by Minagropolitiki's commission, on preparation and holding qualification examination;
the certificate of the auditor on certifications (agronomist-inspector) - the document which determines qualification suitability of the auditor on certifications (agronomist-inspector) for carrying out the work types determined in it by certification of seeds and landing material;
the certificate on advanced training - the document confirming passing by the auditor on certification (agronomist-inspector) of training in the work types determined in it on certification of seeds and landing material;
systematic gross violation by the auditor on certification (agronomist-inspector) - violation of the law in the sphere of seed farming and pitomnikovodstvo during work on certification of seeds and landing material by results of which it is impossible to perform measures for its elimination and which was made two and more times within one calendar year.
Other terms are used in the value given in the Law of Ukraine "About seeds and landing material" (further - the Law).
3. For receipt of the certificate of the auditor on certifications (agronomist-inspector) the candidate shall:
have the higher agronomical education and length of service in at least one year;
undergo certification by passing qualification examination, the procedure for preparation and which carrying out affirms Minagropolitiki.
the statement which form affirms Minagropolitiki (further - the statement);
copy of the document on the higher education;
the document confirming length of service.
5. The documents specified in item 4 of this Procedure can be provided in written and/or electronically.
The statement and copies of documents move personally in writing or go the mailing.
6. In case of submission of documents personally authorized person of Minagropolitiki which adopts the statement registers it in day of obtaining in the magazine of the received applications, does on it mark about acceptance with indication of date and own signature and keeps in the personal record which is drawn up addressed to the candidate.
7. After adoption of the documents specified in item 4 of this Procedure, the authorized person checks correctness of their registration and has the right to check the data provided by the candidate.
8. The bases for refusal in the admission to passing qualification examination are:
identification in the submitted application and documents attached to it unreliable information;
absence at the candidate of the higher agronomical education;
availability at the candidate of length of service in the specialty within the highest agronomical educations less than one year;
entry into force of the judgment about recognition of the candidate by the incapacitated person or incapacitated;
the candidate is already auditor on certification whose action of the certificate is temporarily stopped;
the candidate did not pass qualification examination earlier and as of day of acceptance of Minagropolitiki of the decision on the admission or refusal in the admission to passing qualification examination there passed less than two months from the date of delivery by such candidate of the qualification examination stated above;
the candidate was auditor on certification (agronomist-inspector) earlier and from the date of decision making about deprivation of its right to perform activities in the sphere of seed farming and pitomnikovodstvo according to part three of article 28 of the Law there passed less than five years.
9. The candidates who filed the documents specified in item 4 of this Procedure not later than 20 working days before date of such qualification examination are allowed to the next holding qualification examination by date.
10. The decision on the admission or refusal in the admission of the candidate to passing qualification examination is accepted by Minagropolitiki within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the statement and is handed (goes) to the candidate no later than the next working day after its acceptance.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.