It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
November 16, 2016
of October 25, 2016 No. 560
About approval of the Regulations on the militarized protection of objects of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Public special service of transport, the Instruction on the organization and execution of guard duty by the militarized protection on objects of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Public special service of transport
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 17, 1993 "About streamlining of protection of objects of Armed Forces" and for the purpose of further enhancement of protection of objects of the Armed Forces of Ukraine by divisions of the militarized protection I order to No. 195:
2. The order of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine of February 29, 2012 No. 103 "About approval of the Regulations on the militarized protection of objects of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the Instruction on the organization and execution of guard duty by the militarized protection on objects of the Armed Forces of Ukraine", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on March 21, 2012 at No. 427/20740 (with changes) to declare invalid.
Minister of Defence of Ukraine general of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine of October 25, 2016 No. 560
1. This Provision determines bases of the organization, management and completing of divisions of the militarized protection of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Public special service of transport (further - VOHR), fundamental obligations of the commanding structure of VOHR.
2. VOHR is created for ensuring protection and defense of especially important and sensitive sites of connections, military units, military educational institutions, organizations, the organizations (warehouses (territories) with rockets, mine and torpedo arms, with weapon and ammunition, fuels and lubricants, the equipment and arms, etc.). The Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Public special service of transport (further - military units).
3. In the activities divisions of VOHR are guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine and this Provision.
4. The staff of divisions of VOHR is constituted by employees of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to whom the legislation of Ukraine and the Public special service of transport on work and the national social insurance extends.
Duration of working hours and time of rest of staff of VOHR is established according to the legislation and makes a reservation in the collective agreement.
5. The number of staff of divisions of VOHR is calculated, proceeding from quantity of posts. For one round-the-clock post in staff of division of VOHR 9 shooters are supposed.
Calculation of need for shooters for posts with duration of protection of less than a day is perfromed by reduction of these posts on protection time to the round-the-clock post (for example, the post protected 17 hours a day constitutes 17: 24 = 0,7 of the round-the-clock post and on its protection is necessary 9 x 0,7 = for 6,3 of established post (six established posts)).
6. For protection and defense of objects such divisions of VOHR are created:
group (the number of staff from 75 people and more);
team (number of staff from 15 to 74 people);
group (the number of staff to 15 people).
Groups, teams and the VOHR groups are part of military units and the group, team, the VOHR group of military unit A0000 hereinafter are referred to as on code names of military unit, for example.
7. The staff of VOHR depending on positions which he holds shares on senior, average, the younger commanding and ordinary structure.
Treat the senior commanding structure:
chief of group;
deputy chief of group.
Treat the average commanding structure:
the assistant to the chief of group (on material logistics);
chief of team (separate);
deputy chief of team (separate);
the chief of team (as a part of group);
the chief of department (in the presence of guard dogs).
Treat the younger commanding structure:
chief of group;
the instructor of office dog breeding (in the presence of guard dogs);
the master (on repair of technical means of protection).
Treat ordinary structure:
the leader of guard dogs (in the presence of guard dogs).
8. The staff of divisions of VOHR arms with fire cut weapon.
The procedure for the organization of accounting, storage and issue of weapon and ammunition is determined by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.