It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
December 21, 2016
of November 29, 2016 No. 623
About approval of the Procedure for maintaining the unified state register of operators of mail service
According to part six of article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "About mail service", to the subitem 30 of item 4 of the Regulations on the National commission performing state regulation in the field of communication and informatization, No. approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of November 23, 2011 1067, the National commission performing state regulation in the field of communication and informatization, RESHILA:
1. Approve the Procedure for maintaining the unified state register of operators of mail service which is applied.
2. To subjects of managing which provide services in acceptance, processing, transportation and delivery (delivery) of mailings, the accomplishment of orders of users on postal orders, banking activities directed to requirements satisfaction of users in two-month time from the date of entry into force of this decision to give to the National commission performing state regulation in the field of communication and informatization, the message on entering of information into the unified state register of operators of mail service.
3. Submit to legal support department this decision on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
Chairman of NKRSI
Approved by the Decision of the National commission performing state regulation in the field of communication and informatization of Ukraine of November 29, 2016 No. 623
1. This Procedure establishes the procedure of maintaining the unified state register of operators of mail service.
the unified state register of operators of mail service (further - the register) the electronic database containing information on subjects of managing who have the right to provide the services determined by them in the notification to mail service;
the notification on entering of information into the unified state register of operators of mail service (further - the notification) - the notification of the established form which sample is given in appendix 1 to this Procedure that goes subject of managing which intends to provide or provides services in acceptance, processing, transportation and delivery (delivery) of mailings, the accomplishment of orders of users on postal orders, banking activities directed to requirements satisfaction of users.
Other terms applied in this Procedure are applied in the values given in the Law of Ukraine "About mail service" and other regulatory legal acts in the field of provision of services of mail service.
3. The national commission performing state regulation in the field of communication and informatization keeps the register electronically in state language in the form given in appendix 2 to this Procedure.
4. Administrator of the register is the structural division of NKRSI as which implementation of modern information and communication technologies, technical means and the software, and also complex information security system which provides technical support, protection and preserving the data containing in the register and servicing of the software of the register enters.
5. Manager of the register is NKRSI which accumulates and generalizes information on operators of mail service, determines organizational bases of maintaining the register. Functioning and information filling of the register provides the structural division of NKRSI determined by the Chairman NKRSI.
6. The register is posted in the systematized type on the official site of NKRSI and is open and public, except data on registration number of accounting card of taxpayer/a series and passport number of physical persons of entrepreneurs.
7. The subject of managing which is operator of mail service performs the activities with observance of Rules of rendering the services of mail service approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 05, 2009 No. 270, and sends to NKRSI the notification according to this Procedure.
8. The company provides reliability of the data containing in the notification.
1. The notification moves in NKRS in paper or electronic form.
In paper form the notification goes the registered mailing or the mailing with the announced value with the inventory of attachment and with the assurance of receipt, mail and messenger service of delivery of correspondence or is provided by the authorized person of the company. In case of submission of the notification through the authorized person of the subject of managing the structural division responsible for the organization of clerical work in NKRSI, does mark about date of its revenues to copies of the cover letter which returns to the authorized person of the subject of managing.
Electronically the notification goes to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with compliance with law about electronic documents and electronic document management.
2. Notifications are registered in NKRSI in day of their receipt.
Receipt date of the notification in NKRSI is considered:
for paper form: when sending by mail - the date specified on postage stamp of the operator of mail service; in case of provision through the authorized person - registration date in the structural division responsible for the organization of clerical work in NKRSI;
for electronic form - delivery date means of electronic communication.
3. The decision on entering of information into the register is made by NKRSI based on the notification within 10 working days from the date of its receipt.
4. If the notification is completed with violation by the established NKRSI of form, the subject of managing for remedial action is informed on it within 10 working days from receipt date in NKRSI of the notification.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.