of December 28, 2016 No. PP-2705
About additional measures for further enhancement of system of the state support aged and disabled people
Note that in the republic for years of independence large-scale work on forming of effective system of the state support of socially vulnerable segments of the population is realized. Number of the state programs directed to increase in level and quality of life aged and disabled people, enhancement of system of provision of pensions and social support, the organization of system improvement and expansion of access to modern methods of treatment of diseases is accepted.
As a result of consistently pursued strong social policy, the welfare of the population raised and quality of life of people improved that promoted increase in average life expectancy for the last 25 years from 67 to 73,5 of years, including men - from 66 to 71, of women - from 70 to 75,8 of years.
Only for 2010 - 2015 the material and technical resources of 12 houses boarding schools for aged and disabled people Sakhovat and Muruvvat are strengthened, domestic conditions of 14,6 of thousand lonely aged are improved, pensioners and disabled people, are provided to 5,4 of thousand disabled people with technical means of rehabilitation and prosthetic and orthopedic products, are improved by 6,4 of thousand disabled people and pensioners in sanatoria. The total amount of given medico-public assistance constituted 132,2 of one billion bags.
At the same time, in system of social support there are unresolved single questions connected with social protection lonely aged, pensioners, disabled people, its targeting, implementation of modern effective methods of prevention and treatment of diseases, expansion of amounts and types of the rendered medico-social services to senior citizens.
For the purpose of further enhancement of system of the state support of elderly people, persons with limited opportunities and lonely aged, implementations of essentially new approaches in realization of modern mechanisms of social protection and the medico-public assistance:
1. Determine priority tasks of further enhancement of system of the state support aged and disabled people:
creation of favorable organization-legal conditions for strengthening of care and attention to representatives of the senior generation, raising on qualitatively new level of system of the organization of activity and leisure of elderly people;
strengthening of address social protection lonely aged, pensioners, disabled people, expansion of the financial support given them directed to improvement of domestic and other conditions of accommodation;
increase in level and quality of the medico-public assistance to elderly people, disabled people and lonely aged, by the organization of their treatment, system improvement, expansion of preventive actions, scope and availability of modern methods of treatment of diseases of organs of vision and hearing, musculoskeletal system and cardiovascular diseases;
increase in security of persons in need aged and disabled people high-quality supportive and technical means of rehabilitation, implementation of measures for their medico-social resettlement, strengthening of material and technical resources of medico-social organizations.
Package of measures for further enhancement of system of the state support aged and disabled people for 2017 - 2020 according to appendix No. 1;
No. PP-3787 is excluded according to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 20.06.2018
3. To provide to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan efficient control, the critical analysis and timeliness of execution of package of measures, provided by appendix No. 1 to this resolution.
For this purpose to pay special attention on the solution of the following priority tasks:
increase in level and quality of medical care, carrying out screening inspections on early detection of diseases and expansion of preventive actions;
expansion of access to high-technology specialized medical care using modern methods of diagnostics and treatment;
improvement of measures of rehabilitation and improving nature, promotion of culture of maintaining healthy and active lifestyle;
enhancement of system of training of highly qualified specialists based on the latest developments of modern medicine, the quality standards of diagnostics and treatment of the main diseases.
4. To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with Fund for support of public work of veterans of Uzbekistan Nurony (further - Nurony Fund), Public charity foundation "Makhalla" (further - Makhalla Fund), the Federation Council of labor unions of Uzbekistan, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent to provide timely and high-quality accomplishment of the actions specified in appendix No. 1 to this resolution.
5. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan when forming the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2017 - 2020, within annually allocated budgetary appropriations on industries "Health care" and "Social security" to provide necessary funds for implementation of actions, specified in appendix No. 1 to this resolution.
6. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 20.06.2018 No. PP-3787
7. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 20.06.2018 No. PP-3787
8. Agree with offers of the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Nurony Fund, Makhalla Fund and Federation Council of labor unions of Uzbekistan on social support lonely aged, pensioners and disabled people, providing:
acceptance since January 1, 2017 on budget financing of content of established posts of Nurony Fund from calculation for one unit in each district (city) department, on three units - in departments of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and Tashkent, 8 units - in central office with payment to employees-pensioners of Nurony Fund of pensions in the amount of 100 percent;
payment to the employees of Nurony Fund containing at the expense of budgetary funds, awards for the holidays "Nowruz" and "Mustakillik" in the amount of 50% of official pay rate in departments and 100% of official pay rate in central office of Nurony Fund;
provision to participants of war of 1941 - 1945 of the right to receive compensation equal to the cost of the permit, instead of receipt of annual rate of improvement in sanatoria according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 13, 2014 No. UP-4658 "About Measures for Further Strengthening of Social Support of Veterans of War and the Labour Front 1941 — 1945";
construction in 2017 - 2019 of sanatoria in the Bukhara, Kashkadarya and Khorezm regions for ensuring improvement aged, disabled people, veterans of war and work within system of rendering the free medico-public assistance at the expense of budgetary funds.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.