of December 14, 2016 No. 998
Some questions of election and appointment of the head of the public scientific institution
According to part six of article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "About scientific and scientific and technical activities" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 14, 2016 No. 998
1. These Methodical recommendations determine features of election of the head of the public scientific institution, irrespective of its subordination.
Methodical recommendations do not extend to the state commercial enterprises and the state companies which according to article 1 of the Law of Ukraine "About scientific and scientific and technical activities" treat scientific institutions.
2. The head of the public scientific institution (further - the head) is elected by secret vote at meeting of group of regular scientists of the public scientific institution for a period of up to five years within the term determined by the charter (provision) of the public scientific institution with the right to be re-elected and appointed to position by the owner (owners) of scientific institution or the body authorized by it (them) or the founder (further authorized body of management) according to the procedure, provided by the Law of Ukraine "About scientific and scientific and technical activities" and the charter (provision) of the public scientific institution.
Features of appointment and dismissal of heads of the scientific institutions which are part of National academy of Sciences and national industry academies of Sciences are determined by charters of the relevant academies of Sciences.
3. Elections of the head (further - elections) are held with respect for the following principles:
secret and free declaration of will;
voluntary participation in elections;
ensuring equal rights of participants of elections;
continuances in office of the same person no more than two terms in a row.
4. Ensuring elections is performed by the owner (owners) or the founder (founders) of the public scientific institution or the body (person) authorized by it (them).
5. The procedure of election of the head is carried out in three steps:
the announcement of tender and documents acceptance from applicants for the head's position (further - applicants);
preparation of elections;
The announcement of carrying out tender and documents acceptance from applicants
6. Tender appears authorized body of management.
7. The authorized body of management not later than two months before the expiration of the contract of person holding the head's position or within a week from the date of formation of vacancy publishes in the official printing publication the announcement of carrying out tender with simultaneous placement it on the website (in the presence), the official site of body to which management sphere it belongs (under which authority is), and informs on this MON.
The authorized body of management can promulgate such announcement also in other mass media.
8. The announcement of carrying out tender contains:
full name of the public scientific institution;
information on the term of submission of documents by applicants which list is specified in Item of 10 presents of Methodical recommendations;
the address to which documents acceptance is performed;
contact information (phone number, e-mail address);
information on date of elections.
9. Applicants can be pushed by labor collective of the public scientific institution or its structural division, primary trade-union employee organization, group of regular scientists of the public scientific institution by self-promotion or in other procedure determined by the charter (provision) of the public scientific institution.
the statement for participation in tender addressed to the head of authorized body of management in which information on application or non-use to the applicant of the restrictions set by part three of article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "About scientific and scientific and technical activities" is specified;
personal leaf on registration of personnel with the photo of 3 x 4 centimeters in size;
copies of documents on the higher education, scientific degree and academic status;
the certificate of passing of preliminary (periodic) psychiatric survey which is issued according to the Procedure for carrying out obligatory preliminary and periodic psychiatric examinations approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 27, 2000 No. 1465 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2000, No. 39, to the Art. 1656);
certificate of availability or lack of criminal record;
the information reference from the Unified state register of persons who made corruption offenses;
the passport copy certified by the applicant;
copy of the service record;
written consent to processing of personal data.
Copies of documents which are filed by the applicant (except the passport copy) shall be certified in accordance with the established procedure.
The authorized body of management can establish the additional qualification and other requirements to the applicant for position of the head of the public scientific institution following from specifics of activities of the public scientific institution.
11. Documents acceptance of applicants is performed by authorized body of management within two months from the date of publication of the announcement of carrying out tender.
In case of the direction of documents by mail the date specified on postage stamp is considered date of submission of documents.
The documents submitted by applicants after fixed term are not considered and return to persons who gave them.
Person who won contest for post of the head provides to authorized body of management for acquaintance originals of the documents specified in Item of 10 presents of Methodical recommendations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.