of December 28, 2016 No. 35-VI ZRK
About counterintelligence activities
This Law determines the legal basis of counterintelligence activities and system of guarantees of legality of its implementation.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) operational receipt of information on connections between subscribers and (or) subscriber devices - secret receipt of information on date, time, duration and other information on connections between subscribers and (or) subscriber devices;
2) operational audio-and (or) video control of person, the place - secret documentation of speech and other information, actions of physical person, and also the events, processes and the phenomena occurring in certain place with use video, audio equipment or other technical means;
3) operational removal of information from the devices intended for collection, processing, transfer and storage of information - secret removal by technical means and (or) the software of information from computers, the hardware and software and other devices intended for collection, processing, transfer and storage of information;
4) official receipt of information - receipt of information important for the solution of tasks of counterintelligence activities by direct studying of documents, materials, electronic information resources, the directions of requests to physical persons and legal entities which have or can have the specified information;
5) operational monitoring of communication network and objects of informatization - secret detection of signs of prospecting subversive activities in the information transferred on communication network or processed on objects of informatization;
6) controlled delivery - secret observation and documentation of process of acquisition, sale, transfer, movement of the objects and things used for implementation of prospecting subversive activities;
7) test purchase - making of the imaginary paid deal on acquisition of the objects and things used for implementation of prospecting subversive activities;
8) the prospecting share - getting, collection of data to the detriment of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
9) opening of prospecting and (or) blasting shares - detection of set of signs, facts and conditions of implementation of prospecting subversive activities;
10) prospecting subversive activities - the prospecting and (or) blasting shares performed by special services of foreign states, other foreign organizations, and also individuals;
11) signs of prospecting subversive activities - distinctive features of actions, events, processes and the phenomena which demonstrate possible carrying out prospecting and (or) blasting shares;
12) the facts of prospecting subversive activities - action, events, processes and the phenomena which demonstrate carrying out prospecting and (or) blasting shares;
13) the secret employee - the employee, the serviceman whose belonging to the body performing counterintelligence activities is ciphered;
14) operational observation - secret perception of actions of physical persons, events, the processes happening in the public place including with use of technical means, photographings, video surveillances and audio recordings;
15) operational implementation - secret input of the employee, serviceman of the body performing counterintelligence activities, or the confidential assistant in environment of object of operational interest;
16) operational penetration - secret penetration into residential, office, production and other room, the building, construction, storage, the vehicle or on the site of the area for the purpose of their inspection, and also preparation and holding counterprospecting actions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.