of October 21, 2016 No. 17
Some questions of passing of law-enforcement service in National bureau on anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service) of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About law-enforcement service", the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 17, 2004 No. 1284 "About single system of compensation of employees of the bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan containing at the expense of the government budget and the estimate (budget) of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1) Rules of maintaining the personal records containing personal data of the employee of anti-corruption service according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) Rules of application of encouragement to the staff of anti-corruption service it agrees, to appendix 2 to this order;
3) Rules and conditions of attraction to disciplinary responsibility of staff of anti-corruption service, according to appendix 3 to this order;
4) Rules of service by the employees who are at the disposal of anti-corruption service according to appendix 4 to this order;
5) Rules of the organization of professional office and physical training in anti-corruption service, according to appendix 5 to this order;
6) Rules and conditions of passing of computer testing of staff of anti-corruption service, certification subjects, on knowledge of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and logical thinking, standard rates of determination of professional suitability, and also threshold values for categories of positions, according to appendix 6 to this order;
7) Rules of adaptation of young employees and implementation of mentorship in anti-corruption service, according to appendix 7 to this order;
8) Rules and conditions of passing of special initial training for persons for the first time arriving in anti-corruption service to positions of the average commanding structure according to appendix 8 to this order;
9) Governed on establishment of extraordinary qualification classes to the staff of anti-corruption service, according to appendix 9 to this order;
10) Rules of conducting office investigation in anti-corruption service, according to appendix 10 to this order;
11) the Instruction for assignment of cool qualification to the staff of anti-corruption service, according to appendix 11 to this order;
12) the Description of official IDs of staff of anti-corruption service, and also the Rule of their issue, according to appendix 12 to this order.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Minister for public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 19, 2016 No. 103 "Some questions of passing of law-enforcement service in National bureau on anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service) of the Ministry of cases of public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 13807, published on July 19, 2016 in information system of law of Ad_let).
3. And to anti-corruption in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to national bureau on anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service) of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the head of National bureau on anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service) of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption of Tatubayev T. M.
The chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption
to the Order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption of October 21, 2016 No. 17
1. These rules of maintaining the personal records containing personal data of the employee of anti-corruption service (further - Rules), are developed according to Item 7 of article 42 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 6, 2011 "About law-enforcement service" and determine procedure for maintaining personal records of staff of National bureau by anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service) of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption and its territorial authorities (further - anti-corruption service), their accounting, storage and issue.
2. In case of arrival of the candidate for anti-corruption service by personnel service the personal record in which all materials of studying and data on office activities and years of service of law-enforcement service join further is created.
3. In the personal record the former labor activity, service in Armed Forces, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan, special state and law enforcement agencies this biographic and social nature, results of studying, special check and other data are reflected.
4. The data containing in the personal record and documents of accounting of the employee of anti-corruption service belong according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state secrets" to the state secrets.
5. Personal records are drawn up and kept on all persons who are in the service in anti-corruption service.
6. The personal record is the main document reflecting the personal data and materials characterizing office, professional and public work of employees.
7. The personal record acts as information model of the employee and is used as the accounting document containing the exact and detailed bio data and data characterizing it business and personal qualities, office and labor activity and also as storage of the documents which are legally confirming these data (characteristics, office certifications, the oath, representations).
8. Materials of the personal record are used for the solution of questions of service by the employee, its representation to establishment of the next qualification classes, rewarding and encouragement, increase in category, calculation of service length for determination of the size of official pay rate, working life, calculation of length of service for award of pension.
9. All materials of the personal record are filed in the corresponding parts. Use of glue, adhesive tape, the staplers intended for fastening of documents is not allowed.
10. The personal record consists of five parts.
1) in the first part are stored:
record of service;
conclusions of the commission on determination of service length;
conclusions about confirmation of the separate periods of service;
2) in the second part are stored:
representations to establishment (lowering, recovery) of qualification class;
decision on delay of representation to establishment of the next qualification class;
representation and the official report to movement on service;
representation and official report to dismissal;
prize sheets, ideas of encouragement (rewarding);
3) in the third part are stored:
the application for admission in law enforcement agency;
autobiographies (written with own hand and in printed form, certified by the signature of the employee (worker) of personnel service);
the questionnaire (with the photograph confirmed by seal of personnel service);
the conclusion about acceptance in law enforcement agency, including in anti-corruption service;
the characteristics (office, educational and others) represented before revenues to service (study);
materials of the contest committee (results of testing for knowledge of state language, legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and personal competences, delivery of standard rates on physical training, results of polygraphological research, minutes abstract of meeting of the contest committee);
reference of the central (district) military-medical commission;
subscription in form, according to appendix 1 to these rules;
the obligation in form, according to appendix 2 to these rules;
anti-corruption restrictions on form, according to appendix 3 to these rules;
the obligation on observance of the Ethical code of government employees of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Rules of office ethics of government employees), according to appendix 4 to these rules;
the signed form with the text of the Oath;
the conclusion (admission) to agential operational work;
the agreement (contract) on the admission to the state secrets;
4) in the fourth part (the separate folder) - "Archival materials" are stored:
obsolete records of service;
obsolete autobiographies and questionnaires;
official report of the employee;
conclusions and materials of functional audit checks and investigations;
decision and protocol of meetings of staff;
obsolete certificates of the Central (district) military-medical commission, health declaration, of wounds and contusions;
the third part of the permit on movement of the employee on service to other area;
petition and official report for prolongation of service life;
recommendations when moving about service;
materials on work with the candidates enlisted in personnel reserve;
copies of certificates (about the end of special initial training, rates of retraining, advanced training, and also the language, educational and other course paid for the budget account of anti-corruption service);
results of testing, delivery of standard rates on physical training;
other documents of the personal record which are in irrelevant condition;
5) the fifth part (the separate folder) - "Materials of studying and special check" is created of materials of special check of candidates for service for law enforcement agency, materials of additional check of the employee performed in the period of its service. Studying materials are stored in this part:
statement for consent to studying and check;
plan of conducting check;
requirements about availability or lack of criminal record;
results of special check;
information of division of internal security;
the official report, references, responses by results of check at the place of residence of the candidate;
references recommendations from the local police inspector at the place of residence;
the conclusion on special check;
materials on additional check.
The cover of the personal record is made by typographical method of dense cardboard, has the side, upper and lower valve, dense ties.
The cover of the personal record is drawn up in form, according to appendix 5 to these rules.
The personal record invests in the folder cover (the size of 250х320 millimeters) made of dense cardboard on which upper back number of the personal record according to the stock record book is specified.
The cover and the folder - cover of the personal record are drawn up uniformly, without use of the handwritten text.
On the back title cover of the personal record the color photograph (fullface, bust) of the employee in official style of clothes on white background without headdress is attached. On the back photographs register surname, name, middle name (in case of its availability) the employee which are certified by the signature of the employee (worker) of personnel service or the direct head and is certified by impress of a seal of personnel service.
On the second inside of cover the pasted envelope of 200х280 millimeters in size, the valve above is located. The following documents are stored in envelope:
1) the copy of the identity certificate certified by the employee (worker) of personnel service;
2) the copies of documents on the higher education certified notarially;
3) the copies of documents on marital status, the birth of children certified by the employee (worker) (personnel service);
4) service record;
5) the document of military accounting (for persons liable for call-up of persons);
6) copies of certificates of delivery of the declaration on the income and property, including, on the spouse (hectare) (for the last five years).
On outer side of envelope the list of documents, being in envelope of the personal record in form, according to appendix 6 to these rules is attached.
11. The record of service is the document reflecting passing by the employee of law-enforcement service and is drawn up in form, according to appendix 7 to these rules.
Records are made by ink of blue color, is legible, accurately, by hand without reducings and erasures.
In cases if in the subsequent work inaccuracies and misstatements in the records made in the record of service are revealed, corrections are made. All corrections are certified by the phrase: "Corrected to trust", the signature of the employee (worker) of the personnel service certified by impress of a seal of personnel service.
Registration and the subsequent entering of records into the record of service is performed in the Kazakh or Russian languages depending on language of clerical work of anti-corruption service. Digital registration of various entries in the record of service, inventories and other documents of the personal record is performed with use only of the Arab figures.
In the record of service stamps are put (about statement on special accounting, about establishment of length of service and other stamps).
Stamps have clear print. Entering into the record of service of the data which are not provided by its form is not allowed.
If when filling Sections of the record of service there is no information, or it has changeable character (has no, she is not married), entry is made by simple pencil in the form of the note "has no", "does not own" (for example, in the Section "Data on Academic Degree and Academic Status" - has no).
In case of creation and the subsequent maintaining the record of service it is necessary to be guided by the following:
1) on the title page of the record of service in the graph the surname, name, middle name (in case of its availability) are specified completely and is legible surname, name and middle name (in case of its availability) the employee in strict accordance with the identity certificate, without misstatement taking into account lexicographic execution of words.
In cases of change of surname, name or middle name (in case of its availability), former data accurately undertake in parentheses, are not crossed out. Nearby it is legible the changed data are entered. In the left bottom corner the stamp on change of accounting data where it is fixed is put down: the former and changed data, number and date of the order, the name of the instance which issued the order;
2) in the table of special (military) ranks, the ranks specified in the military ID of again accepted person are not specified. As the bases for filling of the table orders on staff on establishment of qualification classes act;
3) record in strict accordance with the identity certificate of the employee is made to the Section 1 "Data on Birth Date" and registers completely in text zone by verbal and digital method;
4) the record based on the identity certificate verified with the questionnaire is made to the Section 2 "Birthplace";
5) record in strict accordance with the identity document is made to the Section 3 "Nationality";
6) the Section 4 "Education" is filled in based on education documents.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.