It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
November 14, 2016
of October 24, 2016 No. 553
About approval of the Instruction on the organization of guard duty in the Armed Forces of Ukraine
According to the Charter of garrison and guard services of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and for the purpose of further enhancement of protection of objects of the Armed Forces of Ukraine I order:
1. Approve the Instruction on the organization of guard duty in the Armed Forces of Ukraine which is attached.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine of March 12, 2012 No. 132 "About approval of the Instruction on the organization of guard duty in the Armed Forces of Ukraine", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on April 5, 2012 at No. 504/20817 (with changes).
Minister of Defence of Ukraine general of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine of October 24, 2016 No. 553
1. This Instruction determines procedure for the organization of guard duty in bodies of military management, connections, military units, military educational institutions of Armed Forces and the Public special service of transport of Ukraine (further - military units) and shall provide unity of the principles and methods of work of commanders, commanders (chiefs) and headquarters of all levels on control over the implementation of the tasks assigned to guard duty.
2. In this Instruction terms are used in the following values:
the guard house - the buildings and constructions intended for accommodation of staff of guard and ensuring execution of service by it;
engineering obstacles - the constructions and designs established on the area as much as possible to exclude possibility of penetration of the violator on the protected object;
control and trace strip - the site of the area intended for detection of the violator and establishment of the probable direction of its movement;
object of protection (the protected object) - buildings, constructions, platforms for outdoor storage of military and other equipment, ammunition and property; buildings and constructions, separate rooms in these buildings and constructions which are under protection of guard;
fence - the building construction which is established for the purpose of determination of the territory of the protected object and is intended for prevention of penetration on object (restriction of access to it).
3. Guard duty in military unit will be organized on the basis of the decision of the commander (chief) which includes: order on the organization of service of troops and fighting study, schedule of guard, sheet of the garrison (daily allowance) job specification, sheets of posts, schemes of placement of posts, instructions to chiefs of guard, graphics of check of guard by officials.
In the order of the commander of military unit on the organization of service of troops and fighting study are determined by the organization of guard duty:
structure of guard, their arms;
time, the place and procedure for teaching theoretical and practical training of guard, heads of occupations and chiefs of services which are involved in their carrying out;
procedure for training of guard on protection and maintenance of military loads, convoy (maintenance) of the condemned military personnel (if necessary);
number of division on duty, procedure for its challenge and arms;
time and the venue of medical examination of staff of guard in day of zastupleniye;
procedure and frequency of carrying out practical training on the area, collateral actions of staff of guard and division on duty;
procedure for providing staff of guard with additional food;
time and the place of summing up with staff after change from guard;
responsible for maintenance in proper condition the protected objects and educational material resources of guard duty;
procedure for training of guard in the conditions of the insufficient number of staff of military unit and impossibility of the organization of service by three changes.
Contains appendix to the order of the commander of military unit:
the list of the military personnel allowed to execution of guard duty;
structure of the commission on studying of social and psychological qualities and the admission of the military personnel to execution of guard duty.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.