of July 8, 2005 No. 1612
About approval of the Standard regulations on carrying out employee assessment of law enforcement agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan
(In edition of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 21.12.2016 No. 390)
For the purpose of further enhancement of activities of law enforcement agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan POSTANOVLYAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Standard regulations on carrying out employee assessment of law enforcement agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Standard provision).
2. To the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and heads of law enforcement agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring the acts into accord with the Standard provision and to take the measures following from this Decree.
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2005 No. 1612
1. This Standard provision (further - the Provision) determines the organization of carrying out employee assessment of law enforcement agencies, the organizations of formation of law enforcement agencies and public institutions of law enforcement agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - employees).
2. Employee assessment (further - certification) - periodically performed procedure for determination of level of their professional training, legal culture and capability to work with citizens.
3. Employees undergo certification after each next three years of continuous stay on service in system of law enforcement agencies. At the same time certification shall be carried out no later than six months from the date of approach of the specified term.
If the employees who are subject to certification are appointed to new positions, they undergo certification in one year after appointment in cases. In case of appointment to equivalent positions if it did not entail changes of functional obligations, this term is not considered.
When passing certification stay on service in system of law enforcement agencies is considered continuous when from the date of dismissal of the employee from service in system of law enforcement agencies and about day of its acceptance on service in system of law enforcement agencies there passed no more than three months, on condition of absence at it for the specified period of employment relationships with others legal (except for state bodies) and physical persons.
4. Certifications the head of law enforcement agency and its deputies, and also the employees having service length in law enforcement agencies at least twenty years are not subject.
Certifications of the woman from number of persons employed during their pregnancy and child care leave are not subject. They are certified after entry into service not earlier than in six months and no later than one year.
5. The employees studying in the organizations of education within the state order on training of government employees undergo certification for the end of training, but not earlier than in one year after position assignment in system of law enforcement agencies.
Employee assessment, attached to state bodies, is made according to the procedure, established for employees of the relevant state bodies, and the employees attached to the international organizations undergo certification after return from the international organization, but not earlier than in year after holding the post in system of law enforcement agencies.
6. Certification includes number of consecutive stages:
1) preparation for carrying out certification;
2) delivery of the established standard rates by determination of professional suitability;
3) computer testing of the employee who is subject to certification for knowledge of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and logical thinking;
4) passing of polygraphological research;
5) the interview with the employee conducted by certifying commission;
6) decision of certifying commission.
7. In case of approach of term of carrying out certification for the order of the head of law enforcement agency, organization of formation of law enforcement agency and public institution of law enforcement agency or the authorized head by the relevant personnel services preparation for carrying out certification will be organized.
1) schedule development of carrying out certification and the list of the employees who are subject to certification;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.