of October 11, 2016 No. 235
About approval of the Method of calculation of index of industrial production
According to the subitem 5) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" and the subitem 258) of Item 17 of the Regulations on the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 24, 2014 No. 1011, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Method of calculation of index of industrial production.
2. According to the statistics to provide the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to management of statistics of production and environment together with Legal management of Committee in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) the direction in printing and electronic type within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of the order in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To management of statistics of production and environment of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring this order to structural divisions and territorial authorities of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for management and use in work.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-chairman of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Orunkhanov K. K.).
Chairman of Committee according to the statistics Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Chairman of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 11, 2016 No. 235
1. The method of calculation of index of industrial production (further - the Technique) belongs to the statistical methodology created according to international standards and approved according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics".
2. The technique is held for use Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Committee) and its territorial authorities when forming indexes of industrial production.
3. This Technique determines the main approaches to yearly and current settlements of indexes of industrial production within nation-wide statistical observations.
4. In this Technique the following determinations are used:
1) gross value added - difference between release of goods and services and intermediate consumption. This indicator includes the cost of fixed capital consumed in production process;
2) individual indexes of production - change of release of one product are also estimated as the relation of production volumes of this type of product in natural and material expression in the compared periods;
3) the consolidated index of production - cumulative changes of production of all types of products also reflects change of the cost created in production process as a result of change only of physical amount of the made products;
4) index of industrial production - aggregative index of production on types of activity "The mining industry and development of pits", "Processing industry", "Electric utility service, supply of gas, couple and air conditioning", "Water supply; sewer system, control over collection and distribution of waste" according to the General qualifier of types of economic activity (further - OKED).
5. Forming of index of industrial production is performed as follows:
1) the index of industrial production is created on data on dynamics of release on the established set (basket) of goods representatives in natural or value term;
2) when forming index of industrial production step-by-step aggregation of individual indexes in indexes by types of economic activity is performed. Indexes for large sets are calculated as weighted average of constituent elements of these sets;
3) when calculating index of industrial production comparison of amounts of release of goods and services of the compared periods through basis year is performed;
4) application of the benchmark method by means of basis year allows:
provide inclusion of goods in index on elementary type of activity and further type of activity in calculation of indexes for more OKED high groups taking into account their actual weight during the specific period of year;
avoid emergence of mathematical uncertainty (division into zero) in calculations of indexes of production that is especially important for the period of the unstable development of economy which is characterized by high unevenness of production and long idle times;
5) calculation of indexes of production is based on use of data on dynamics of production on the established set (basket) of goods representatives in natural and material or cost calculation with the subsequent step-by-step aggregation of individual indexes by the form of economic activity in indexes on the integrated groups of types of economic activity (classes, groups, Sections, sections) according to hierarchical structure of OKED by their weighing at size of the gross value added created in specific type of economic activity in basis year.
6. For the purpose of operational monthly forming of information resource for calculation of index of production for types of economic activity Laspeyres's index is used.
When using index of Laspeyres change of scales in case of data processing of the new period is not required, and also simplicity of interpretation of result is provided: value of index is equal to the relation of costs in real terms of the basic period on the established set (basket) of goods representatives of the fixed structure during the compared periods of time.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.