of December 14, 2016 No. 953
About approval of the Standard regulations on the supervisory board under the public scientific institution
According to part eight of article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "About scientific and scientific and technical activities" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve Standard regulations on the supervisory board under the public scientific institution which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 14, 2016 No. 953
1. The supervisory board under the public scientific institution (further - the supervisory board) can be formed according to the decision of the owner or founder of the public scientific institution (further - organization).
2. The supervisory board in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the charter (provision) or other constituent document of organization and the provision.
3. The basic principles of activities of the supervisory board are:
collective nature and the maximum openness in decision making;
transparency of activities;
impartiality and equality of members of the supervisory board;
differentiation of the rights, powers and responsibility between the supervisory board and the head of organization;
independence of political parties, religious organizations, public associations.
Activities purpose, main objectives, functions and rights of the supervisory board
4. Main objective of activities of the supervisory board is carrying out independent assessment of results scientific (scientific and technical, scientific and pedagogical, scientific and organizational) activities (further - activities) organizations.
5. The main objectives of the supervisory board are:
1) assistance of activities of organization is relative:
solutions of perspective tasks of development of organization;
integration into world scientific space, search of ways of expansion and enhancement of the international sci-tech cooperation;
creations of positive image, in particular in the respective area of science and the sphere of scientific activities in general;
2) representation to the head of organization of recommendations and offers is relative:
ways of realization of state policy by organization in the corresponding branch of science;
directions of enhancement of activities of organization, its financial and material logistics, international sci-tech cooperation;
the priority directions of development of organization in the field of scientific, scientific and technical and innovative activities;
attraction of financial and other investment resources for ensuring realization of the main activities and development of organization.
6. The supervisory board according to the tasks assigned to it:
prepares and gives to the head of organization of the offer on determination of the priority directions of development of activities of organization;
participates in project development of the programs aimed at the development of material and technical resources of organization and its scientific infrastructure;
submits proposals on optimization of organizational structure of organization on the directions it to activities;
carries out monitoring and assessment of condition of activities of organization, promotes implementation of innovative technologies, in particular on the organization of scientific process;
promotes investment attraction and receipt of additional resources, material values and intangible assets for implementation of activities of organization;
considers the draft documents drafted by working groups, makes decisions on them;
prepares reasonable idea of response of the head of organization according to the legislation;
makes taking into account the international requirements offers concerning criteria for evaluation of results of activities of organization;
participates in forming of scope of scientific research in organization, represents offers on their structure and compliance to the priority directions of development of science and technology and innovative activities in Ukraine;
considers within competence the annual statement about activities of organization.
7. The supervisory board has the right:
receive in accordance with the established procedure from the head of organization and heads of its structural divisions information and materials necessary for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to organization;
form for studying of the questions which are within its competence, constants or temporary work groups and expert groups, to recruit in them representatives of the central executive bodies, scientific institutions and the organizations, higher educational institutions (in the consent of their heads) and experts;
attract to carrying out independent performance appraisal of organization of scientists, representatives of public authorities and local government bodies, higher educational institutions, National academy of Sciences, national industry academies of Sciences as experts (in their consent);
inform the owner or the founder of organization on condition of activities and management efficiency in organization, to submit them proposals on taking measures to elimination of the revealed violations;
light the activities in mass media, promulgate results of the work at meetings, conferences, special stands, the official sites.
Structure and procedure for forming of the supervisory board
8. Domestic and foreign scientists, representatives of public authorities and local government bodies, employers, business, the companies, organizations and organizations in number from 7 to 15 people can be part of the supervisory board.
Employees of organization cannot be members of the supervisory board.
9. The chairman, the vice-chairman, the secretary and members of the supervisory board who fulfill the duties on a voluntary basis and free of charge are part of the supervisory board.
10. The staff of the supervisory board affirms the owner or the founder of organization on own initiative or on representation of the head of organization.
11. The term of office of members of the supervisory board cannot exceed five years. The same person cannot be the member of the supervisory board more than two terms in a row.
12. Members of the supervisory board have the right:
participate in meetings of the academic council of organization (with the right of advisory vote);
initiate consideration of questions at the regular and emergency meetings of the supervisory board by introduction them in the agenda;
submit proposals to drafts of solutions of the supervisory board;
provide to management of the supervisory board recommendations about all questions carried to its competence.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.