of December 14, 2016 No. 956
About approval of the Regulations on National committee on industrial development and its structure
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 14, 2016 No. 956
1. The national committee on industrial development (further - National committee) is the temporary advisory advisory body of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine formed for the purpose of provision of recommendations about transformation of economy of Ukraine from the realization of industrial and innovative policy oriented to high-technology industrial model by resource way of implementation of effective tools.
2. The national committee in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, and also this Provision.
3. The main objectives of National committee are:
1) carrying out expert evaluation of condition of the domestic industry, provision of offers and recommendations concerning priorities of its innovative development;
2) preparation of offers on introduction of the mechanism of increase in value added, increase in level of competitiveness of national producers, enhancement of regulatory framework in the field of industrial policy and other spheres influencing development of the domestic industry;
3) provision of recommendations about increase in efficiency of public administration concerning development of the domestic industry on innovative basis.
4. National committee according to the tasks assigned to it:
1) represents offers relatively:
strategic reference points of the state industrial policy, instruments of achievement of effective objectives, and also carries out monitoring of their realization and the received results;
the priority directions of scientific and technical researches and innovations for increase in level of competitiveness of national producers;
improvements of the investment climate and the implementation of mechanisms of investment attraction and technologies promoting innovations in the industry;
2) develops recommendations relatively:
structural changes in the domestic industry based on technology innovations for the purpose of approach of its science intensity and performance to economy of developed countries;
trainings for industry requirements satisfaction in specialists of the corresponding specialties and skills;
financial and investment provision of development of the domestic industry;
forming by the companies of Ukraine of chains of value added at regional, national and transnational level;
growths in volumes of internal consumption of products of domestic industrial manufacturers, including in case of implementation of infrastructure, energy, transport and other projects;
public-private partnership in case of realization of the state industrial policy;
reductions of infrastructure in compliance with requirements of industrial producers, enhancement of tariff policy, ensuring non-discriminatory access to infrastructure facilities;
increases in share of domestic component in national production of manufactured goods;
taking measures to diversification of export and increase in deliveries of high-technology industrial output, approving it is export the oriented industrialization with activation of demand of the domestic market; creations of conditions for development of energy efficient and resource-saving technologies;
reductions of the regulatory base concerning technical regulation, standardization and certification of industrial output in compliance with requirements of the EU;
enhancement of normative ensuring development of the industry, in particular by implementation of provisions of directives of the EU;
3) carries out expert evaluation of the existing instruments of the state support of development of the national industry, develops recommendations about their review and implementation (in case of need).
5. The national committee has the right:
To receive 1) in ten-day time in accordance with the established procedure from state bodies, local government bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations information necessary for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it;
2) to recruit in the work representatives of state bodies, local government bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations (in coordination with their heads), and also independent experts (under approval);
To form 3) in case of need working groups, in particular expert, concerning ensuring accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it;
4) to organize and hold the public events directed to forming of the new principles of relations between the power, business and institutes of civil society on the questions carried to competence of National committee;
5) to organize holding of conferences, meetings at round table, forums, seminars and other actions.
6. The national committee for the purpose of preparation of offers and recommendations performs expert and analytical to study of questions on forming of bases of development of the industry in the following directions:
1) scientific and technical providing, innovations and creation of "technology startups";
2) information technologies for industry requirements satisfaction;
3) financial and investment provision, including state support of innovative development of the industry;
4) staffing and training of workers for the industry;
5) energy efficiency, resource-saving, environmental protection;
6) trade policy for the benefit of development of industrial production and export;
7) industrial infrastructure and infrastructure of support of activities in the field of the industry;
8) forming of chains of value added and increase in level of competitiveness of national producers, in particular, in:
production of food and conversion of agricultural products;
production of goods of industrial function;
production of consumer goods;
industries of arms, military and special equipment.
In case of need according to the decision of National committee of the direction on which expert and analytical processing of questions on forming of bases of development of the industry is performed can be supplemented.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.