of October 18, 2016 No. 114
About the technical regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union "About safety of attractions"
According to article 52 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 and Item 29 of appendix № 1 to the Regulations of work of the Eurasian economic commission approved by the Decision of the Supreme Eurasian economic council of December 23, 2014 № 98, Council of the Eurasian economic commission decided:
2. Determine that the technical regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union "About safety of attractions" (TR EEU 038/2016) becomes effective after 18 months from acceptance date of the specified technical regulation.
Members of council of the Eurasian economic commission:
From the Republic of Armenia
From the Republic of Belarus
From the Republic of Kazakhstan
From the Kyrgyz Republic
From the Russian Federation
Accepted by the Decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of October 18, 2016, No. 114
1. This technical regulation extends to the attractions for the first time released in the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union (further – the Union).
2. This technical regulation establishes minimum necessary requirements to safety of attractions and the related design processes, production, installation (assembly, installation), adjustments, operation, storage, transportation and utilization for the purpose of protection of life and (or) health of the person, property, the environment, the prevention of the actions misleading consumers.
3. This technical regulation extends to temporarily established (transported) attractions and stationary attractions (collected on the bases or without the bases), when using of which on passengers biomechanical impact of degree of potential biomechanical risk of RB-1, or RV-2, or RV-3 and which are subdivided into the following types is made:
a) the attractions mechanized progress (including with water use);
b) the attractions mechanized rotary motion;
c) the attractions mechanized difficult movement;
d) autodromes and kartings;
e) attractions inflatable;
e) attractions are water nonmechanized;
g) nonmechanized attractions;
h) attractions for children.
4. Types and types of attractions are determined in appendix No. 1.
5. Types of biomechanical impacts on passengers, degrees of potential biomechanical risk and types of inclination of passenger chairs are determined according to the list according to appendix No. 2.
6. This technical regulation does not extend to the equipment for children's playgrounds and to attractions with insignificant degree of potential biomechanical risk (RB-4), and also on the attractions made and put into operation to the introduction of this technical regulation in force.
Opportunity and service conditions of the attractions made and put into operation to the introduction of this technical regulation in force are determined by the legislation of state members of the Union (further – state members).
7. If concerning parts of attractions other technical regulations of the Union (Customs union) establishing requirements to these parts of attractions are accepted and became effective, such parts of attractions shall conform to requirements of this technical regulation and other become effective technical regulations of the Union (Customs union) which action extends to them.
8. For the purposes of application of this technical regulation concepts which mean the following are used:
"accident" - the destruction of attraction or its critical component which is creating direct threat for life or human health or did harm to life or health of the person;
"the autodrome and karting" – attractions in which passenger modules can freely move out of movement guides in the fenced (limited) space;
"attraction" – the equipment which is intended for entertainment of passengers during movement, including biomechanical impacts;
"attraction water nonmechanized" – attraction with use of water for aquaparks, pools and reservoirs;
"attraction for children" – the attraction which is specially designed for entertainment of children (growth from 90 to 160 cm);
"the attraction mechanized" – the attraction moving passengers on the set trajectory or within limited space by means of energy use of different types, except for muscular energy of the person;
"the attraction mechanized rotary motion" – the attraction moving passenger modules mainly vrashchatelno (by rotation and (or) rocking), including with difficult movement;
"the attraction mechanized progress" – the attraction moving passenger modules mainly progressively on guides;
"the attraction mechanized difficult movement" – the attraction moving passenger modules on difficult trajectory or in combination with the image shown to passengers;
"inflatable attraction" – attraction which design consists of one or several covers connected among themselves and supported by the excessive pressure of the forced air;
"biomechanical impact" – impact on passengers of forces connected with their movement;
"input of attraction in operation" – the beginning of work of attraction with passengers after passing of necessary assessment procedures of compliance to requirements of this technical regulation;
"type of attractions" – set of several types of the attractions having the homogeneous principle of action or set of homogeneous functions;
"auxiliary devices of attractions" – scenery and elements of registration, barrier, illumination, the tents, canopies, filters, pavilions shared
"release of attractions in the address" – delivery or import of attractions (including sending from warehouse of the manufacturer or shipment without warehousing) for the purpose of their distribution in the territory of the Union during business activity on non-paid or paid basis;
"high degree of potential biomechanical risk (RB-1)" – probability of causing to the passenger (passengers) of the harm creating threat for his life as a result of biomechanical impacts;
"children" are visitors, including passengers, from 90 to 160 cm in height (aged from 2 up to 14 years);
"zones of risks in case of movements" – zones around bodies of the moved passengers in which in case of hit of designs or foreign objects to passengers harm can be done to varying severity;
"safety contour" – restriction of part of space in which the passenger, providing minimization or lack of risk of getting injured as a result of contact with mobile and motionless elements of designs moves;
"critical component" - part of design, node or detail of attraction which refusal can cause the death of the person or do severe harm to health of the person;
"critical parameter" - the essential characteristic of attraction or its critical component which violation can cause the death of the person or do severe harm to health of the person;
"modification" - any change of design of critical component or change of critical parameter in comparison with projectible;
"the appointed resource" – total operating time in case of which achievement operation of attraction shall be stopped irrespective of its technical condition;
"the appointed service life" – the calendar duration of operation of attraction in case of which achievement operation of attraction shall be stopped irrespective of its technical condition;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.