of December 14, 2016 No. 674
About questions of ensuring compliance with the legislation in the sphere of the public civil service and municipal service
For the purpose of realization of state policy in the sphere of the public civil service and municipal service, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" and the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the public civil service and municipal service" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Regulations on procedure for carrying out monitoring of compliance with law in the sphere of the public civil service and municipal service in state bodies and local government bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix 1;
- The paragraph third ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic of 29.12.2021 No. 356
- Resolution The governments of the Kyrgyz Republic "About some questions of public service of the Kyrgyz Republic" of May 27, 2013 No. 286;
- The order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Procedure for the redemption of the gifts received in connection with hospitality events, official journeys and other official actions persons replacing the state or municipal positions of the Kyrgyz Republic" of March 4, 2013 with No. 104;
- Resolution The governments of the Kyrgyz Republic "About questions of compensation of the material damage caused by officials of state bodies according to the procedure of regress" of August 13, 2015 No. 576.
1. This Provision determines conditions and procedure for carrying out monitoring in state bodies and in local government bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - state agencies and OMSU) by observance of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic by them in the sphere of the public civil service and municipal service.
Action of this provision does not extend to military personnel and law enforcement officers of the Kyrgyz Republic, except for persons replacing managerial positions of the public civil service.
2. Carrying out monitoring of compliance with law of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of the public civil service and municipal service (further - monitoring) promotes increase in level and efficiency of activities of authorized state body for the public civil service and municipal service (further - authorized state body) on strengthening of legality and the prevention of violations in the sphere of the public civil service and municipal service, coordination of activities of secretaries of state of state agencies, heads of devices and responsible secretaries of OMSU, and also to strengthening of responsibility of heads of state agencies and OMSU on execution of requirements of the legislation by them concerning the public civil service and municipal service.
3. For carrying out monitoring of compliance with law the plan of monitoring of state agencies and OMSU annually affirms as the sphere of the public civil service and municipal service the order of the head of authorized state body. The plan of monitoring after approval within three working days goes to state agency and OMSU. The order of the head of authorized state body, according to the approved plan of monitoring, creates the working commission, with establishment of terms of carrying out monitoring. When carrying out monitoring of the working commission the staff of other state agencies and OMSU can be included.
At the request of higher bodies, and also based on addresses of citizens carrying out unplanned monitoring can be appointed by the head of authorized state body.
4. Before preparation for carrying out monitoring by members of the working commission the instruction sheet (the short instruction) is constituted and references of results of the previous monitorings are studied if those were carried out.
The instruction sheet contains the main directions of monitoring and the list of the documents which are subject to representation for studying of the working commission.
5. The head of the working commission holds meeting with the secretary of state, the chief of staff or the responsible secretary, in its absence - with management of state agency or OMSU for acquaintance with the purpose and tasks of the working commission, and also the solution of organizational and other matters on creation of conditions for its work.
The management of state agency or OMSU at the request of the working commission submits the documents specified in Chapter 3 this provision and shall render her comprehensive assistance in carrying out monitoring. In case of refusal in provision of the relevant documents and preventing to carrying out monitoring, the working commission informs authorized state body for determination of further actions.
6. During monitoring:
- the head of the working commission will periodically see off with management of state agency or OMSU of meeting for discussion and receipt of explanations on all arising questions concerning the carried-out monitoring;
- the working commission can carry out discussion of questions with direct contractors and heads of structural divisions, and in case of need - to request them from written explanations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.