of December 14, 2016 No. 957
About approval of the Standard regulations on psychoneurological boarding school
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Standard regulations on psychoneurological boarding school which are applied.
2. Recommend to local government bodies to be guided under the organization of activities of psychoneurological boarding schools by the Standard provision approved by this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 14, 2016 No. 957
1. The psychoneurological boarding school (further - boarding school) is stationary boarding school for social protection which is created for temporary or permanent residence / stay of persons with steady intellectual and/or mental violations which for health reasons need foreign leaving, social servicing, delivery of health care, social services and complex of rehabilitation actions and to which according to the conclusion of the medical commission with participation of the psychiatrist stay in boarding school is not contraindicated (further - wards).
2. The boarding school will be formed, will be reorganized and liquidated according to the solution of local executive body or local government body (further - the founder).
3. In the activities the boarding school is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, the Convention on the rights of persons with disability, acts of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and Minsotspolitiki, other regulatory legal acts, and also this Provision.
4. On the basis of this Provision the boarding school develops taking into account results of discussion with the public own provision which affirms the founder according to the legislation.
Tasks and activities of boarding school
5. The main objectives of boarding school are:
1) providing rights and interests of wards, creation of proper conditions for accommodation/stay, social servicing, day employment (occupation creativity, leisure, training, voluntary labor, etc.) and delivery of health care by the ward;
2) provision of social services by the ward (stationary leaving, social resettlement, representation of interests).
The boarding school can render services on the supported accommodation, palliative / hospice and day care, social adaptation, crisis and emergency intervention, consultation.
The boarding school can render free and paid social services (within the available opportunities) according to the legislation.
Rates for paid social services are established by boarding school according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 9, 2005 No. 268 "About approval of the Procedure for regulation of rates for paid social services" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2005, No. 15, Art. 759) and affirm the founder;
3) carrying out complex of rehabilitation actions according to the individual plan of rehabilitation which is constituted in the form approved by Minsotspolitiki.
6. Wards according to the established regulations are provided:
the room (living rooms) for accommodation/stay and all household services;
objects, materials and stock (clothes, footwear, bed linen, personal hygiene means, tableware);
rational at least quadruple food, including dietary, taking into account age and the state of health within natural regulations of food (periods between meal shall not exceed four hours, the last meal is performed in two hours prior to dream);
medicines, technical and other means and products of medical appointment according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
7. To wards it is guaranteed:
delivery of health care, including emergency, in the presence of medical indications, consultations, hospitalization based on healthcare institutions according to the legislation;
creation of conditions for participation in cultural events and complex of rehabilitation actions;
ensuring day employment (occupation creativity, leisure, training, voluntary labor, etc.) taking into account the state of health and desire of wards;
protection of the rights and support, informing on the rights of wards, representation of their interests.
8. The administration of boarding school provides realization of the rights of wards according to the Law of Ukraine "About mental health services" and other acts of the legislation.
9. The administration of boarding school shall at least once a year organize survey of wards by the medical and advisory commission with participation of the psychiatrist for the purpose of the solution of questions of feasibility of their further stay in boarding school and need of establishment or the termination of guardianship or custody over them.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.