It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On December 16, 2016 No. 44758
of August 30, 2016 No. 144n
About approval of the Procedure for use of the single automated information system of customs authorities in case of customs control, customs declaring and release (refusal in release) the goods placed under customs procedure of customs transit, electronically
According to part 3 of article 97 of the Federal Law of November 27, 2010 No. 311-FZ "About customs regulation in the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, 48, of the Art. 6252) I order to No.:
1. Approve the enclosed Procedure for use of the Single automated information system of customs authorities in case of customs control, customs declaring and release (refusal in release) the goods placed under customs procedure of customs transit, electronically (further - the Procedure).
2. To provide to the Federal Customs Service (V. I. Bulavin) execution of the Procedure.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation I. V. Trunin.
A. G. Siluanov
to the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of August 30, 2016 No. 144n
1. The procedure for use of the Single automated information system of customs authorities in case of customs control, customs declaring and release (refusal in release) the goods placed under customs procedure of customs transit, electronically (further - the Procedure) determines the sequence of actions for use of the Single automated information system of customs authorities (further - EAIS of customs authorities) in case of:
representation by the customs applicant to customs authorities of the documents and data in electronic form in case of declaration of goods placed under customs procedure of customs transit including in case of acceptance, registration (refusal in registration) the transit declaration submitted in the form of the electronic document (the electronic transit declaration);
decision making about release (refusal in release) the goods placed under customs procedure of customs transit, declared electronically;
interaction of customs authorities with customs applicants and carriers when implementing customs control concerning the goods placed under customs procedure of customs transit during the unloading, overload (transfer), other cargo operations, replacement of the vehicle of international delivery, emergence of the circumstances interfering transportation of the goods placed under customs procedure of customs transit;
prolongation of term of customs transit;
arrival of the goods placed under customs procedure of customs transit on the territory of the Russian Federation.
2. The procedure is applied when moving goods on the territory of the Russian Federation according to customs procedure of customs transit.
The procedure is not applied when making customs transactions to the rail vehicles and goods moved with them through customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union at railway check points through frontier of the Russian Federation, in case of representation by carrier or persons of documents and data in electronic form authorized by it.
3. Interaction of customs applicants and carriers with customs authorities is performed by means of electronic method of exchange of information, in case of observance of the conditions stated in Items 3.1 and 3.2 of this Procedure.
3.1. Exchange of information is performed according to the specification of the interface of interaction between the information systems of customs authorities and information systems intended for representation by participants of the foreign economic activity of data to customs authorities electronically developed according to the procedure approved by the order of the Federal Customs Service of January 24, 2008 No. 52 "About implementation of information technology of representation of data to customs authorities electronically for the purposes of customs clearance of goods including with use of international association of Internet networks (it is registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation 21.02. 2008, registration No. 11201) (further - the order of FCS of Russia of January 24, 2008 No. 52);
3.2. Exchange of information is performed with use of the strengthened qualified digital signatures (further - the EDS) according to the procedure, No. 63-FZ determined by the Federal Law of April 6, 2011 "About the digital signature" (The Russian Federation Code, 2011, No. 15, Art. 2036; No. 27, Art. 3880; 2012, No. 29, Art. 3988; 2013, No. 14, Art. 1668; No. 27, Art. 3463, Art. 3477; 2014, No. 11, Art. 1098; No. 26, Art. 3390; 2016, No. 1, the Art. 65), including with identification in the federal state information system "Single System of Identification and Authentication in the Infrastructure Providing Information and Technological Interaction of the Information Systems Used for Provision of the State and Municipal Services Electronically".
4. In case of the emergency situations interfering further exchange of data in electronic form of absence at the customs applicant or carrier of possibility of implementation of exchange with customs authorities of data and documents in electronic form customs transactions are made in generally established procedure with use of documents on papers.
5. The electronic transit declaration, documents presented in the form of electronic documents, and also the data from the documents constituted in writing, provided in electronic form with use of specialized software <*>, in case of observance of the requirements for ensuring information security established by the legislation of the Russian Federation are represented by customs applicants or carriers on structure and in formats (further - Requirements to documents), certain:
<*> The software of the information systems which passed tests according to the procedure, No. determined by the order of FCS of Russia of January 24, 2008 52, or the automated subsystem of FCS of Russia "Personal account" (http://edata.customs.ru/ed).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.